Chapter -8 Shopping 🛒

"Amidst all this chaos of the world, his eyes were peace for me."

--!!Devika Vyas!!--

Today being Monday(leave day), I was all set to go for a shower.

I grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom, but why the hell didn't I see my white kurti which I placed on the bed a minute ago?

I knew exactly who was responsible for this.

"Bunnnnnnyyyyyyyy!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Bhow bhow," came his nonchalant reply before he met me. I thought I was the laziest person in the world, but it seemed he could give me a run for my money when it came to responding to calls.

"Coming, idiot!" I shouted in frustration.

After reaching the hall, I spotted him in front of the TV, peacefully watching Ninja Hatori.

"Where's my white kurti?" I asked him. Finally paying attention to me, he looked at me with his beautiful eyes, where I lost my world.

He tapped his leg where he was seated, and oh God, it wasn't a cloth, it was my favorite kurti.

"Kitne beshram ho Gaye ho tum bunny, ye meri fav Kurti thi," I told him, and he grinned.

Oh God, how naughty he was becoming day by day.

"Bhow bhow," he replied, being his usual self.

"I'm not going to talk to you, go to hell, idiot!" I yelled at him and turned my back to him.

He slowly made his way towards me. How did I know? I knew his footsteps even in my sleep.

He hugged my legs from behind, but I didn't turn or give him any attention.

"Aagaya nautankibaaz manane, huh," I thought to myself.

Finding me neutral, he came in front and hugged my legs again, but in reaction, I turned my face away.

"Bhow bhow," his slow voice reached my ears.

"Don't see him, just don't, you are angry with him, just don't," but I did.

Yes, again, I saw his beautiful eyes, which pleaded with me for forgiveness.

Amidst all this chaos of the world, his eyes were peace for me.

I bent down to his level and hugged him.

"Bhow bhow," he chirped because I forgave him, idiot.

"You know I hate you," I told him.

I made his favorite pedigree and gave it to him as he had already been bathed, because I always bathe him before me.

Today was my shopping day, and Jinni and I planned to go shopping for different stuff.

I was done bathing and dressed in perfectly casual clothes - a beautiful white kurti with blue denim jeans.

As I got ready, I called Jinni.

"Dayaan," I heard her voice. Oh, so she was already here, punctual.

As I headed to the hall, she was playing with Bunny, as usual. Maybe you'd call it my protectiveness, but I didn't like to share Bunny with anyone.

"Be a good girl, Devika," I said to myself, shaking off my protectiveness.

We left Bunny at Shanta Kaki's house. She's my landlady, a sweet, kind-hearted lady who trusted people very easily, which was so wrong, but when Devika was here, what was there to fear?

We reached "Angel Dresses," my favorite clothing shop in Bhopal. We came here on Jinni's scooty; she was the driver, and I was her passenger princess.

Bhopal was so new for me. When I came here for my studies, it felt okay, like visiting some relatives' house, but living in this city was totally different.

But with Jinni, how college times passed away happily, we didn't even notice.

As it was just a big shop, we started shopping for clothes of our choices. "Jinni, look how beautiful this saree is," I said to her as she was choosing casual clothes.

Her attention shifted towards the saree, and from her eyes, I could tell she liked it.

"But what can I do? I usually don't wear sarees," she said, and I pouted. After making some puppy eyes, I convinced her.

We were busy finding clothes of our types, and I was just choosing baggy clothes, which were my favorite.

But suddenly, Jinni came with a worried face, and the next words that left her mouth were a complete disaster. I couldn't even speak after that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, lovely readers, for reading the chapter;)

~Author;)