47 | Car 🌶️

Avin's POV:

" No, this fabric will not look good with this design at all. If some velvet and shimmery type is added to it then it will look absolutely stunning " Esha said to the textile designer.
Umm , we are in Esha's dad's office because he wanted Esha to come and explore . Esha had said that she already came here so many times .

" I was just about to say this " Her dad further added and then smiled .

" Ok " The textile designer replied.

" I love the design by the way , Can I get this in a dark red colour ? " Esha asked meekly .

" Obviously , Princess. Why just red ? I will make it for you in all colors. " Her dad spoke.
Esha laughed.
" No , dad ! I want dark red only " she told him laughing.
" Fine " He chuckled.
In the middle of the conversation my phone rang. Esha looked at me as usual when she saw the phone ringing. I took the phone out of my pocket. And I saw that the call was from Mr.Oberoi .
Why is he suddenly calling like this? I don't think there's anything messed up again . Because after returning to Mumbai I went there and did enough research and everything was at my fingertips.And I have given sufficient education to my enemies. I gave them what they needed.In fact, I shot some people, threw some people into the burning pyre alive, and some people I killed by pouring acid on them. All this is nothing. I have done worse than this to my enemies beyond comparison.

Whatever.

" I will be back in 2 minutes. " I said to Esha and before getting off from the chair I kissed her forehead and she gave me a helpless look .

" Dad's here " her eyes talked.

" So what ? " My eyes talked back and I pinched her cheek softly and got out from the room.

Esha's POV:

Avin got an urgent call and he left.

" Esha ? " I focused on what my father said when he called me.

" Yes , Dad ? "

" You have grown up. And you will have to take your decisions by your own . Both I and your mother trust you a lot. Whenever you have taken any wrong step since childhood, we have taken care of you always. But you have to live by yourself , Princess . will you be able to spend your whole life with Avin ? Hm ? "

" Dad , I know how much you and mom worry about me. What you are doing is justified. You both are worried about me, this thing also matters to me. You too can know about a person's entire business by stalking him in a minute. So you must also know about Avin. About his mother too? Papa, He never trusted any woman after being betrayed by his mother. Never even loved any woman. EXCEPT ME ."
My father was listening to the words with a soft smile on his lips.

"That's why I want to be what he wants. I want to give him every happiness in the world, I want to do every single thing with him which he has dreamed of. I want to share all my happiness with him which his mother has snatched away from him.With my love, I want to make him forget all the betrayal and all the pain that his mother has given him. Because my man deserves every love every best things in this world. And do you know how I won in my life ? Because he never thought of me as his mother. He never thought that I am like his mother . A cheater . A betrayer . "

I don't know why but a tear fall from my eye that I quickly wiped off.

Dad was sitting numb . His eyes were flashing with water .

"He never made me feel alone, he was with me every moment. He has given me such a life that perhaps no one can even imagine. ONLY ME , HIM AND OUR LOVE - we knows . "