0.14

Mia knew how things were. She knew how it wasn't easy with Max. And she knew how complicated that the situation was. She knew that it couldn't keep going on that way.

She knew that there was only so long that she could keep her pregnancy hidden. And she knew it was only so long until the truth came out. She knew how anxious and was.

She knew how people would find out that they were having an affair. And the fact he was married to her sister made it worse.   

Mia stood in the kitchen and placed a hand on her bump and sighed. She knew how her head was a mess. But most of all, she knew that she just wanted to make it work with the baby.

She knew that none of it was easy. She looked to her phone as she saw the messages off of Max and sighed.   

She knew that everything was a mess with her and max and she hated it.

Mia finished getting ready and drove to work and frowned as she stood in the car park.

She looked to see Max and Jennifer who were arguing. She knew that she felt guilty about the whole situation. And knew she hated it.  

Mia knew how she just wanted for things to be okay with them. And she knew that it would only be a matter of time before things blew up in their faces about it all.

Mia had no idea how she got into this mess.

****

Mia stood in the staffroom. She smiled as she looked to see Esmè as she walked in. "How are you feeling?" Esmè asked.

Mia looked to her. She shrugged and sighed. "I'm feeling overwhelmed to be honest. It's a mess. I don't know: I just want to be a good mum. But I'm so scared I will fail this baby. I have got into such a mess with max."

Esme looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. And I know that you're scared. I felt that way too. But I know that you are going to be a great mum. I know that you can do this. It's normal to feel this way.  It will be okay. And Max...I know it's hard. But he will step up for you and this baby. He is a good man," she said as Mia looked to her and smiled. 

Hoping that she was right.

****

Mia walked into Max's office. Max looked to her and smiled. "Hey. How are you doing?" He asked.

Mia shrugged and smiled. "I am okay. Look I know how things are. But I want us to do things right. And that means we come out in the open over us. I don't want to be in secret anymore. It's too much. And it's too hard. We need to do the right thing," she said as he looked to her and sighed.

Max knew how messy it was. And how it wasn't easy. Mia knew that she was scared. She knew how she wanted things to be okay.

But could they come out as a couple?