0.2

Mia had been back in Rochdale for a few weeks. She was beginning to feel settled and at home. She had grown close with Tom and Max.

It was currently 9:30pm. Max and Jennifer were at a LEA function. Mia was home alone. She sighed and text Tom. She wanted him to come over.

Mia got changed into a shirt and smirked. She went to pour some wine. She knew wine turned Tom on. That's what she wanted.

Eventually the doorbell rang. Mia stood and went to answer it. Tom stood there in shock. "Wow."
"You like?"
"Indeed. I'm pretty sure that's my shirt," he said. Mia winked.
"You know it."
She brought him inside and took him to her bedroom. She had the TV on and wine waiting for them.

Tom was shocked. He smiled at her.
"You've really gone all out," he commented.
"You did the time I stayed with you."

Mia loved when she first stayed with Tom overnight. He made them dinner and done Mia a warm bubble bath with rose petals. Then, they made love all night - watching a movie in between.

Mia smiled at him. "You're amazing."
"Am I?"
Mia nodded and kissed him. The two of them began to kiss passionately. Mia bit his lip.

Mia took him to her bedroom. She smirked and sat him down on the bed. She straddled him and kissed him passionately.

Jennifer and Max were driving back. Max wanted to see if Mia was still awake. He knew he still wanted her.

Max frowned when he saw an unknown car outside. He was worried. Jennifer sighed. "I think that she's got a friend over."
"Who?"
Jennifer shrugged. "She didn't tell me. She just told me she was having a friend over," she told him.
Max looked at Jennifer. "So there's someone random in our home and you've never seen him?" Max asked.

"How do you know it's a him?" Jennifer asked. Max didn't respond. "Is this Tom Clarkson? Oh I want to see him!"
Max groaned as Jennifer got out of the car.

Max went upstairs as soon as he got inside despite Jennifer's protest. He flung open Mia's room and saw Tom having sex with Mia. Mia and Tom yelled, pulling the duvet over them.

Jennifer ran up.
"Max! Get downstairs now!" Jennifer yelled. "Mia sweetie I'm so sorry."
"Is that all you can say? Your daughter is having sex in our house!" Max yelled. Mia knew he was jealous. Tom and Jennifer didn't.
"She's a grownup. Get downstairs now and leave the two of them alone."

Jennifer closed Mia's door. Mia cuddled into Tom.
"I'm sorry," she mumbled. Tom kissed her head.
"Don't worry gorgeous."
Tom kissed her and got dressed. "Maybe I should go. I'll see you tomorrow."
Mia nodded.

Mia saw Tom out. She sighed and went into the living room. "I'm sorry."
Max looked at her. "Why was Tom here?" He asked.
"Because I am legally an adult and I can have intercourse with who I want."

Max sat down and took her hand. "You're amazing."
"Am I?"
Max nodded. "Yeah. You are."
"Where's Mum?" Mia asked.
"She's in the shower," Max said. Mia nodded. She laid her head on Max's shoulder. Max kissed the top of her head.

Mia smiled slightly. She sighed.
"You were jealous of Tom," she stated.
Max nodded. "I was. Who can blame me? You're so perfect."

Mia was still wearing Tom's shirt. She had put on her pyjamas shorts with them. Max could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.
"Enjoying yourself?" Mia asked. Max nodded. Mia unbuttoned the shirt. Max groaned as he saw Mia's bare chest for the first time. The two of them began to make out. Max's hand went to her chest.

Mia bit her lip as Max felt her chest. She grinned and found herself straddling him.

Max could feel himself getting turned on. He wanted to take Mia there and then but knew it was a risk.