0.3

Mia woke in bed and felt sick. She had been feeling sick for the past few days. She didn't know why. She hated it. She rarely ever got sick. When she did, it wasn't nothing more than a cold.

Mia walked downstairs. Jennifer looked up. "You look awful."
Mia scoffed. "Thanks. I don't feel too good though to be honest," she said.
Jennifer sighed. Max walked in. "Max, Mia can't go into work today. She's ill."
Mia rolled her eyes. "I'm fine mother. I want to go in," she said.
Max looked at Mia. "You look a little pale. Is everything okay?" He asked.
Mia shrugged. "Woke up feeling sick."

Max had heard that before. He looked at Mia knowing what had happened and know who it was who gave her the sickness. He walked over and poured himself a coffee.

Jennifer rolled her eyes as Mia sat down.
"Max, you walking around in boxers won't help her sickness," Jennifer said in an attempt to make Mia smile.

Mia smiled slightly. Jennifer looked at the time and swore before kissing Mia and Max. She ran out the door to work. Max made Mia some toast to calm her stomach.
"Any reason?" Max asked.
"Any reason what?"
"Why you're so ill?"
Mia looked at him. "I'm fine."
"You're not Mia. You're throwing up in the morning. You look like crap," he said.
Mia sighed and sat down on the stairs. "My period is late and I'm throwing up," she mumbled.

Max realised that Mia was pregnant. He sighed. "You need a test."
"You do realise it's Tom's Baby," she mumbled.
Max nodded and sighed. "Nothing I can do about that."

Mia looked at him. "I'm sorry."
"I know."
Mia began to get upset. Max stood up and went over to the other side of the table. He held her tightly.
"Shh. Don't get upset," Max pleaded.

Mia wiped away her tears.
"I've messed up. I know I have," Mia mumbled.

Max held her hands. He got down on his knees.
"You haven't messed up. Get a test and we'll see. It could just be stress," Max offered. Mia knew better, but she didn't say anything. She wanted Max to live in his false hope. At least there she couldn't hurt him with the pregnancy.

Mia had decided to take the day off work. Max agreed and said he would get cover for her.

As soon as Max had gone, she grabbed her car keys and went to get a pregnancy test.

She got the test and sped back home. She needed to know as soon as. She went to her ensuite.

Max sat in the office. Tom walked in. "Have you seen Mia?" He asked.
Max looked at him. "She's taken the day off due to being ill," he explained.

Mia looked at the test and sighed. It was negative. She threw the test away. She sighed in relief and ran a hand through her hair.
"Bloody food poisoning," she mumbled. She laid down on the sofa under a blanket.

Max was worrying about Mia. He thought that maybe she had fallen asleep. He rang her.

Mia was watching Jeremy Kyle when her phone rang. She groaned and answered it.
"What?" She mumbled.
"Nice to talk to you too," Max said.
Mia sighed. "What do you want? You're disturbing my educational programme."
"It's Jeremy Kyle isn't it?" Max asked with a smirk.

Mia grinned knowing Max couldn't see her. "Maybe it is," she said.
"I thought so."

Mia hung up and sighed. She knew she needed to stop her feelings for Max. Before she fell too hard. She didn't want to hurt Tom.

Mia decided to make some lunch. She got a text from Tom:
'See you tomorrow baby. Miss you - Tom xx'

After making some food, she sat on the sofa and watched the daytime TV. She wanted to tell Max she wasn't pregnant. She knew he would be happy.

Max soon arrived back at home. He saw Mia sitting on the sofa. He saw the pregnancy test on the table. "Well?"
"Negative. I guess it was stress," she mumbled. She looked at Max. "I kinda wanted there to be a baby," she mumbled.
"Why? To Tom? The man has had more women than hot dinners!" Max yelled. Mia scoffed and stood up.
"And you're any better?"

Max stayed quiet. Mia walked upstairs. Max went after her.
"You do realise he'll just leave you for someone else. You deserve better!"

Mia looked at him with her hands on her hips.
"What? Like you?" Mia asked. Max said nothing.
"You are married to my mother!" Mia yelled.
"At least I'd also give you what you wanted! At least I wouldn't go shag someone else! Your mum and I haven't had sex in months!"
Mia rolled her eyes. "You're a twat! Not everything is about sex!" She yelled.
"It is to you!" He yelled back.

Mia took a step towards him. "Say That again."
"You're a girl. A girl who is obsessed with getting any guy into bed!"

Mia slapped him. She went to slap him again. Max grabbed her wrist. "Don't do that again."
Mia glared. "You are not the boss of me. You miserable son of a bitch!" She yelled.

Max pinned her against the wall. Both of them were breathing erratically. Mia and Max looked at each other. Suddenly they were kissing each other passionately. Max carried Mia over to the bed and laid her down. He kissed her neck as he unbuttoned her blouse.

Mia moaned Max's name.
"M-Max..."
"You're not wearing a bra," he stated.
Mia nodded. She smiled slightly.
"For you."

Max kissed her passionately and fondled her chest as they did. He felt Mia's chest reacting to his touch.
"I need you," Mia told him as she pulled off his shirt.
Max moaned at the fact that Mia was even touching him. He wanted her too.

The two of them began kissing passionately. They wanted each other. 

Max took down Mia's thong. He saw that she was ready for him. He smirked knowing how badly they both wanted this. Months of flirting and pleasuring had led to this.

Eventually, Max pushed into her. They both moaned at the contact. Max began to move in and out of Mia.

Mia couldn't stop the moans and groans escaping her mouth. Max left lovebites all over her neck. Mia loved it. She loved him and wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone.
She looked at him. Max had his eyes closed and moans were escaping his mouth non-stop. Mia knew how much she wanted him and now she knew he wanted her too.

Mia rolled them over. Max grinned up at her as Mia went slowly on him. Max groaned.
"Damn," he moaned.

Mia laughed. She smiled at him.
"Do you like?" Mia asked.
Max held her hips gently. "I don't like you... I bloody well think I love you."
Mia kissed him passionately. Max kissed back. He began to move in and out of her. Mia swore and kissed his shoulder.
"I'm going to-"
"Me too."
They both climaxed together. The two of them moaned. Mia collapsed down next to him.

Max began kissing her neck. Mia grinned. "Three months it took for this to happen."
"Indeed. I'm glad it finally happened."

Mia felt Max's hand touch her centre. She groaned. "No. Sleepy"
"No you're not. Not for this," Max said.
Mia smirked. "Make it quick."
Max gently put a finger in. Mia groaned and gripped his arm. Max kissed her. He knew he felt more for her than he did for Jennifer. He loved Mia. He knew he did.

Mia moaned loudly as she climaxed again. Max grinned and held her close. Mia cuddled into him.

Max turned on the TV in Mia's room. They cuddled up and watched a movie. Mia looked at Max.
"Was this just a quick shag?" Mia asked.
Max sighed.
"I hope not," he replied with a smile.
Mia grinned and kissed him. She hope it wasn't either. She loved him and kissed him passionately.

The two of them kissed again. Max sighed and climbed out of bed. Mia knew their relationship would be tricky. But could they maintain it?