0.4

Max woke to the sound of music coming from Mia's room. He looked to see Jennifer wasn't there. He remembered that she was away for the day inspecting a school in London.

Max climbed out of bed and went to Mia's room. He peaked through the door to see her dancing in her short black dress.He opened the door and walked in. "No men allowed," Mia teased.
Max smirked. "What about your man?" He asked.

Mia walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well he's allowed in. He's allowed in a few of my places," she whispered.
Max groaned. He turned off the music and carried Mia to his bed. Mia grinned up at him as he laid her down.
"You're bloody gorgeous," he told her.
Mia winked. "Why thank you."

Max immediately took off her black dress to see she was only wearing a thong.
"Damn," he said.

Mia pulled down his boxers with her feet. She grinned.
"Morning glory?" Mia asked.
Max smirked. "I had a dream about you. I can't help it."
Max kicked his boxers on to the floor beside her dress. He lifted her legs and went down on her. Mia swore and began to grip his hair.

Max smirked against her. Max made her climax. He moved his mouth to hers and kissed her as he pushed into her.

Mia swore and pulled him closer. She wanted all of Max. She didn't care. She needed all of him too.

Max looked at her. "Someone is eager," he said.
Mia groaned. The two of them kissed passionately.

Eventually they both climaxed. Max pulled out and groaned. "I've worked up an appetite."
"Me too. But we're gonna be late for work," Mia mumbled.
Max smirked. "Let's stop off for breakfast. My treat," he told her her.
Mia grinned. She loved how Max treated her. She knew he was the one for her. She nodded and got dressed again.

Mia sat on the bed as Max pulled on fresh boxers and got into a suit. She grinned. She imagined her life with Max, watching him doing that every morning.

They went downstairs and got into the car. Max drove to a cafe and the two of them went inside. Mia smiled at him.
"I'll need to treat you for this... blowjob maybe?" Mia asked as Max sipped at his coffee. He almost chocked on his coffee.
Mia laughed. "Don't choke Baby. Doesn't suit you," she said.

Mia suddenly went under the table and took out his member. Thankfully the cafe was quite empty.

Mia began to give Max his pleasure. He needed to keep the moans from escaping his mouth.

Mia pulled her mouth away from Max as he climaxed. Mia climbed from under the table. "How's that?" She asked.
"G-Good. You appear to have my climax on you,"Max said.
Mia shrugged. "Ah well. It's gonna be fine," she said.
She cleaned up her mouth and went to the bathroom quickly before they left. They went to the car again and drove to the school.

Tom was texting Mia the whole time. She felt bad. But she knew she loved Max.

Mia looked at Max while he was driving.
"Max, do you love me?" Mia asked.
Max grinned. "I do. I know, I'm with your mum and it's wrong, but I do."
Mia smiled and nodded. She took his hand as he drove to the school. The two of them kissed passionately before they arrived at the school.

Mia saw Tom walking over. She sighed. "Morning."
"Morning. You okay?" Mia asked as she took her bag from the car.

Tom held Mia's hand and pulled her away from Max. He kissed her but he could smell sex on her. "Everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah why?"
Tom sighed. "I can smell sex."
"Oh, you know, urges," Mia said.
Tom smiled. "I better help you now then."
Mia let him take her inside. They went to his classroom and made out.

Mia felt bad leading him on but she couldn't hurt him. Tom set her on the desk and pulled down her thong.

As he was about to touch her, he spotted male juice on her thigh. Tom stood up and looked at her.
"Who's is that?" he asked.
Mia looked down and paled. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Tom rolled his eyes. He looked at Mia. "I'm not stupid Mia. I know you've had someone else," he said.
Mia sighed. "I haven't. When I was... you know. I kind of went a bit hectic and I climaxed a little hard," she said.

Tom realised he had almost accused Mia of cheating on him. He kissed her neck. "I'm sorry baby."
"It's alright. I wouldn't cheat on you," she mumbled. She knew she had just lied to his face. She hated herself.
Tom smiled and kissed her passionately.
"I love you," he said.
"Love you too," she mumbled. The two of them began to heatedly make out again.

Mia swore as she felt Tom's fingers playing with her.
"Damn Tom," she said.
Mia grinned and felt Tom kiss her neck.

Mia smiled as she felt Tom bringing her close.
"T-Tom..."
"I know baby. Don't hold back," he said. The two of them kissed as Mia climaxed around Tom's fingers.
Tom smirked against her lips. They kissed passionately. Mia smiled at him. "I love you."
"I love you too."

Mia smiled widely and kissed him again.

Mia walked to the office. Max looked at her. "You okay?" He asked.
Mia nodded and cried. "I'm sorry."

Max knew she'd been with Tom. He didn't judge her though. He knew things were going to difficult for her. Max kissed her.
"Shh it's okay. I'm still with your mum too," he reminded her. Mia just nodded. She cuddled into Max.

Tom felt bad for almost accusing Mia of cheating. He wanted to treat her. He went to the staffroom and saw Steph making a coffee for herself.
"Steph, I need your help."

Mia and Max were kissing when the door knocked. Max got Mia over to the desk. She hid under it while Rachel came in. Max smiled at Rachel. Rachel began to rant to him. Mia smirked and unzipped his trousers.

Max swore as he felt Mia take him into her mouth. Rachel looked at him. "Is everything okay?" She asked.
Max nodded. "Fine."

Max climaxed in Mia's mouth. Mia put him away. She grinned. Rachel walked out the office.

Mia climbed from under the desk. She smiled. "How was that?" She asked. 
"Very nice."
"Good. Now, I think I should go to my desk and work," she said.
"I'd prefer you under my desk," Max told her with a wink. Mia laughed. She walked on out. Max couldn't stop smiling. He loved her.

Mia went to her desk and began to type out letters for Rachel and Max. She piled them up to be signed.

Max went out of his office and began to make a coffee for him and Mia.
"You should have called. I would've done that," she told him.
Max smiled. "It's fine beautiful."
Mia smiled at him. "I'm going to leave Tom soon."
Max was shocked. He didn't think that she would leave Tom.

Mia took his hand. "I understand that you can't leave my mum just yet," she said.
Max sighed and kissed her. "Stick it out with Tom. Just for a while longer," he said.

Tom walked into the office. He saw Mia and Max. "Mia, do you wanna stay over tonight?" He asked.
"Er sure."
Tom grinned. "I'm cooking my special dish."
Mia laughed.
"Chocolate chilli?"
Tom nodded. He kissed her passionately before walking out.

Max smiled at her. He nodded.
"It's okay, I know," he said. Mia smiled back.

She went into the office with him and hugged him tightly. Max held her back. He loved her so much.
"I love you so much," Max told her.
Mia smiled and kissed him passionately. She walked out the office.

How on Earth could she make two relationships last?