0.5

Mia walked into work. She smiled slightly as she saw Max. She had stayed with Tom the night before. Max was slightly jealous but said nothing.

Mia walked over to Max and smiled. "Morning."
"Hiya. Everything okay?" Max asked as he took a sip of the  coffee he had in his hand.
Mia nodded. "I missed you last night."
Max smirked and kissed her cheek discreetly. He whispered into her ear: "you turned me on last night."
"How? I wasn't there," Mia mumbled.
Max smirked. "In my sleep."
"Oh! So you woke up with a hard on?" Mia asked.
Max nodded and winked at her. Mia took his hand and brought him to the office. Max knew she was going to pleasure him. He began to get turned on in anticipation.

Mia sat him down on the sofa and locked the door. She grinned and kissed him. Max kissed back.

He felt Mia unzipping his trousers and pulling out his member. He moaned as Mia began to pleasure him. Mia smiled against Max's lips.
"You enjoying this?" Mia asked. Max nodded and moaned again.
Mia felt Max pulling down her tights and underwear. She smirked. Max sat her on the desk.

Max knew he would have to pull out as neither of them had a condom. "I'll pull out," he said.
Mia nodded. She bit her lip as Max pushed in. Mia swore but refrained from moaning.

Tom needed to talk to Mia. He was missing her even though he had spent the night with her.

Max had his lips attached to her neck. "I love you," she mumbled. "I love you too," Max replied. He kissed her passionately. Mia kissed back. The two of them were close. Max grunted. He wanted to make Mia climax first.

Mia swore and climaxed hard. Max pulled out and climaxed on the floor.

They were both heavy breathing. Max kissed her gently.
"I love you," Max repeated.
"I love you too."
Mia and Max got themselves sorted. Max smiled. He wanted to tell her what he had decided.
The door opened and Tom walked in. He smiled. "Hey. Is everything okay?" He asked.
Mia nodded. "Y-Yeah," she mumbled. She had a feeling that it was obvious what she had been doing.

Max looked at Tom. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked.
"Just needed a word with Mia."

Mia walked out of the office. Tom smiled. "So last night was amazing."
"Yeah it was good."

Mia watched as Tom walked out. She sat down and sighed. Josh walked in. "Can I help you?"
Josh smiled. "You make my dad happy. I hope you can move in with us soon," he said.

Mia looked down. She felt so guilty. Josh smiled and walked out. Mia sighed. She needed to speak to Max about her feelings. She didn't know what to do now.

Max looked down and saw his stuff on the carpet. He swore and got a tissue to clean it up.

Mia got up and went to Max. She needed to talk to him. She opened the door and saw him doing paperwork.
"You okay?" Max asked.
Mia sighed. "I feel guilty."
"For what?"
Mia came and sat on his lap. He held her. "What's up?" He asked.
"I feel bad. For Tom. I love you. I know I do but I feel bad for him cause I'm cheating on him," she mumbled.

Max started to kiss her neck. She smiled as she felt his touch. "I promise. One day soon, you and I will be together," he said.
Mia nodded. "I know. I just don't want anyone to get hurt," she said.

Tom was in the staffroom. Steph walked over to him. "So, you and Mia appear to be getting on well."
"We are. She's a great person."
Steph nodded. "Make sure she treats you right," she said.
Tom laughed and sighed. "Steph, what me and Mia are is just friends. Friends who have sex," he said.
Mia came and sat on his lap. He held her. "What's up?" He asked.
"I feel bad. For Tom. I love you. I know I do but I feel bad for him cause I'm cheating on him," she mumbled.

Max started to kiss her neck. She smiled as she felt his touch. "I promise. One day soon, you and I will be together," he said.
Mia nodded. "I know. I just don't want anyone to get hurt," she said.

Tom was in the staffroom. Steph walked over to him. "So, you and Mia appear to be getting on well."
"We are. She's a great person."
Steph nodded. "Make sure she treats you right," she said.
Tom laughed and sighed. "Steph, what me and Mia are is just friends. Friends who have sex," he said.
Mia looked at him. She had no words. He was going to leave her mother for her. "M-Max?"
"It's for the best. I want you and I can't be with your mother anymore," he told her.

Mia realised that everything was going too quickly. She didn't know what to think. Everything was confusing her.

Max sighed. "I'll find a new house. Somewhere for you and I to go," he said.
Mia nodded and kissed him. She knew that if it came down to it, she would choose Max.

Max smiled and kissed her cheek.
"I love you so much," he said.
Mia nodded. "I love you too Max."
Mia got up to go to the desk again.

Max sat on his phone looking through photos of the three of them together. He zoomed the photo in to cut off Jennifer.

He smiled at just him and Mia. He loved her so much. Mia was sitting at her desk. She looked through the hatch.
"You texting another woman?" Mia asked.
Max laughed. "No. No I'm not. Just looking at us two."
Mia laughed and nodded. "I'm joking. I'm the best shag you'll ever have," she said.
Max smirked. "Definitely."

Mia was doing some paperwork. She smiled as she thought of her and Max in their own home. She couldn't wait.

Tom looked at the photo he had of Mia on his phone. He wasn't silly. He knew she didn't truly love him yet but he would make her fall in love.

Mia walked in and gave Max some coffee. "Thank you. You're a diamond."
"I know. Comes with the charm," Mia told him.
Max chuckled. He pecked her lips gently.
"I love you so much," he said.
Mia laughed. "You keep saying that."
"I know," Max replied. "I don't want you to have any doubts."

Mia sat back down and Tom came in. He grinned at Mia.
"Are you free tonight again?" Tom asked.

Mia frowned. She pretended to check the calendar on her phone.
"I'm not sure. I can let you know though," Mia suggested.
Tom smiled. "Yeah. I want to treat you tonight."
Mia smiled slightly. It made her feel so guilty.

Mia began to understand that what she was doing was wrong, but could she ever tell Tom that her heart belonged to someone else?

Max walked out of the office. "Here again Tom? Anyone would think you don't have classes to teach," he said.
Mia rolled her eyes. "Be nice Max."

Tom left the office. Mia turned to him. "Do you have to be so moody?" She asked.
"What?"
Mia sighed. "You know what. Talking to him like that."
"I'm sorry. I just love you," Max mumbled. Mia kissed him gently.
"I love you too."
The two of them made out as they walked into the office.

Max pulled away and looked at her.
"Please stop seeing him," he begged.
Mia sighed. "It's not that easy."

Max laughed. He shook his head.
"Yes it is that easy! I'm leaving your mother for you!"
Mia sighed. "It will break his heart."
"And it won't break your mother's heart?"
Mia stormed up to him.
"You're so selfish."
"As are you."
The two of them stood staring at each other. Suddenly their lips attached.

Max shoved everything out of the way on the desk. He sat Mia on top of it. He roughly pushed into her.

Mia moaned out loud. She knew it was risky. She couldn't help it. She wanted him and in that moment, he wanted her too.

But as Max had sex with her, all she could think about was the fact that she would break someone's heart.