0.6

Mia walked downstairs. She smiled at her mum. "Hey."
"Hey. I'm off. Busy day at the LEA," Jennifer said as she grabbed her bag.

Mia watched as Jennifer walked out. She rolled her eyes and took off her dressing down. She only had on a bra and a pair of very short shorts. She sat down and began to make some breakfast.

Max walked into the kitchen. He saw Mia and almost choked. "What the?"
"Oh. Morning. Sleep okay?"
Max just nodded. He sat down. He could feel a bulge forming in his trousers. "Did your mum tell you about the party tonight?"
"Yeah. Vaguely," she said. She made Max some breakfast and sat down with him. Max kept staring at her. Mia smirked and coughed to get Max's attention.

Max looked up at her. Mia grinned.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said.

Max looked down at his breakfast and ate it all.
"You do know that you can. I don't mind. I trust you," Mia said.
Max frowned. "Are you being serious?"
"Yeah. Course. Let's go upstairs," she said.
Mia took him up to her bedroom. She grinned and sat on her bed. Max began to take a photo of her. She began posing for him.

When she smirked, Max walked over to her and grabbed her waist. "How's Tom?" He asked.
"We haven't spent much time together," Mia replied as Max kissed her neck.
Max nodded. "Good."

Max laid her down on the bed. Mia smirked. "Don't you have work?" She asked.
"Not for another hour," Max replied.
"That's good enough for me."

The two of them began to kiss passionately. Mia grinned against his lips. "You're so hot," she mumbled.
"Says you," he replied. Max moaned as he felt Mia playing with his zipper. She eventually took out his member.
"I've missed you two," Mia said. Max chuckled.
"We missed you two."

Mia began to pleasure him. Max groaned loudly. Mia knew he was close and pulled away.

Max brought her face up to his again and kissed her passionately. He reached behind her back and gently unclipped her bra. Her bra cascaded down her arms. Mia smiled against his lips. Mia looked at him. "I want you so badly."
"I want you too."

Max grabbed a condom. Mia was panting. She grinned as he rolled it on. Max soon pushed into her. The two of them began having sex.

Max pulled away from her mouth as he looked down at her. "You're absolutely stunning."
"Thanks."

Max began to go harder. Mia swore as she felt herself beginning to get sore. "Are you okay?" Max asked.
Mia nodded. She bit her lip as Max kissed down her chest.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too. I love you so much," she replied. She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. As Max kissed back she felt herself getting close to climax.

The two of them moaned into each other's mouths as they climaxed.
"I needed that," Max said.

Mia giggled and cuddled into him.
"Me too," she replied. Max kissed her gently and held her close.
"I wish we could be together for real," Max mumbled.
Mia rubbed his bare chest. "Me too."
Max kissed her again and sighed. "We should head to work," he said.
Mia nodded.

The two of them went to work. No one suspected that anything was going on with Max and Mia as they assumed he was happily married with Jennifer.

Tom walked over and smiled. "Morning babe."
"Hiya. How are you?" Mia said as she checked her phone.
Tom shrugged. "I missed you late night      You should have come over," he told her.
Mia smiled. "I fell asleep. Wasn't feeling too well."
"Are you okay now?" Tom asked. Mia nodded and kissed him gently. Tom kissed back. He loved Mia and didn't have a clue that her and Max were having an affair.

Max walked in to do the briefing. Mia saw the bulge in his trousers. She tried not to smile

Max kept watching as Mia cuddled into Tom. He wanted nothing more than for them to do that in public. He wanted to take her away to Scotland together so they could be a real couple for at least a weekend.
But Max didn't know that everything was going to come crashing down..