0.1

Max and Jennifer were sitting on the sofa. Jennifer smiled. "When you meet Mia, she will be a little confident."
"Yes. What's the reason she didn't attend our wedding?" Max asked.
Jennifer laughed. "She was in Ibiza with her friends."

The doorbell rang. Jennifer stood up and opened it. She smiled. "Hello darling. Welcome home."
"Hiya."

Max came into the hallway and saw Mia for the first time. She was beautiful. "Max, this is Mia. My daughter. Mia, this is Max. My husband," Jennifer said.
Mia smiled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."
Max smirked and took her hand. "The pleasure is all mine."

He kissed her hand. Jennifer laughed.
"He's trying to be gentlemanly. Tomorrow you'll see him coming down the stairs in his boxers before work, scratching his arse," Jennifer joked. Mia laughed.

They all walked into the living room. Jennifer made everyone a coffee. Max was getting turned on looking at Mia. He wanted her badly.

Jennifer came in with the coffees.
"So, Mia, you were in Ibiza?" Max asked. He began to think of Mia in a bikini.
"Yeah, sorry about missing the big day. But I see you kept the mirror I gave you both," Mia said. She nodded to the mirror that was on the wall above the fireplace.
Max smirked and nodded. "Definitely. It's a beautiful mirror."
"Yep!"

Jennifer got some biscuits and smiled. "So, What are your plans for now you're back?" She asked her daughter.
"Well I want to try and find a job as soon as possible. I want my own income," Mia said.

Max had an idea. He smirked. "I'm after a new PA. You'd be perfect for that position."
Mia grinned. "That would be amazing! Can I have an interview tomorrow?" She asked.
Max laughed. "No interview needed."
"You sure?" Mia asked. Max nodded. Jennifer grinned and kissed Max.
"Thank you so much," Jennifer said to him.
"Thanks," Mia chimed in.

Max smiled.
"You're both welcome." 
Mia sipped at her coffee and made some chat with Max and Jennifer.

Jennifer took the cups out while Max told Mia all about being a PA and what she would need to do.
"You're going to come in with me. I'll drive you."
Mia nodded. "So, I'm starting tomorrow morning? On a Monday?" She asked.
Max nodded and smiled. "It's not a bad school."
"Right."

Jennifer came back in. "I'll order some pizza for dinner."
Mia nodded and smiled. "I'm going to get settled in my bedroom. I've had an exhausting day," she said.

Mia walked into her bedroom. She smiled slightly thinking of how she could make it her own space.

Max walked in. "Will this do?" He asked.
Mia nodded and grinned. "It's amazing! I'll have to decorate it though."
Max smirked. "Certainly. I can help you with that," he told her.
"I'm sure you can, Mr Tyler."
Max smirked. He closed over her curtains for her as it was getting dark.
"You'll like the school. I promise. But stay away from Helen Hopewell. You might end up strangling her like the rest of us want to," Max said. Him and Mia laughed.

Jennifer called them down when the pizza had arrived. Max couldn't stop thinking about Mia. Something in him wished he was sleeping beside her that night, not Jennifer.

When they finished the pizza, Mia went upstairs to get into bed. She got into the shower and wrapped the towel around her. When she went to walk to her bedroom, she bumped into Max.
"I'm so sorry Max," she said.
"I-It's okay."
Max couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She smiled. "See something you like?" She asked.
Max smirked. "Maybe."

Jennifer came up the stairs. She smiled. "Everything okay?" She asked.
Max nodded. "Yes. Everything is fine."

Mia got into her bedroom and sighed. She could see how Max reacted to her being in a towel. She found herself wanting him. But she knew she couldn't. He was her mother's husband and her step-father.