Rewrite of '5: Something made me do it (⚠︎︎)'

A/n: ...

YOU GUYS SUCK /hj

Okie okie, you probably read the chapter title- you know exactly what this is gonna be about.

Uhh- massive trigger warnings? Literally rape? Uhhh- yeah??? It's like- kinda descriptive?? But also not cause I'm a questioning asexual????

Here- maybe if I shove it in y'all's faces, then you guys will leave

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

There... are they gone? (Probably not LMAO)

No I'm not kidding- this is horrible shit. Both the material- and the writing itself.

I don't have the same experience (AND HONESTLY I HOPE I NEVER WILL CAUSE JESUS CRIST-) and I've only ever been s//a before. (I MEAN, BOTH ARE FUCKING AWFUL, BUT STILL)

Hey, it really shows, cause I couldn't even write the rape scene for IYD!! ٩(ᐛ)و look at me go!!!

Anyways, as requested, I will give it my best shot. And probably have multiple panic attacks in the middle of it /hj

Here... it is? Idfk, this is awkward as all hell

   HERE IT IS, YOU WEIRD MFS-

....................
They both fall to the carpet floor.

   "BASIL!!!" Sunny cries out, trying to break free from his grasp.

   "𝐎𝐡~ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐦~" Basil opens his mouth and licks Sunny's neck.

Sunny lets out a deafening scream, but that didn't matter to Basil.

"LET GO!! PLEASE!! I DONT WANNA DO THIS!!!!" Sunny whined, trying to push Basil away.

Basil bites at his shoulder, and Sunny can't help but groan a little.

Sunny loved when his boyfriend of three years gave him hickeys... but this just 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬~?" Basil is now on top of Sunny, pinning him down.

"NO!!!" Sunny's eyes filled with tears, a few even trickled down his face.

Basil held down Sunny's body, continuing to caress his lips with his own.

Sunny tried to call for help, but was ultimately left helpless.

He took his hand and rubbed aggressively over Sunny's dick. Sunny continued to yell, trying desperately to break free.

"LET GO, LET GO, LET GO!!!!" He called out, hoping someone would hear him.

"𝐍𝐨, 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞~ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞~" Basil unzipped both of their pants.

Sunny kept on yelling out no, but all Basil could hear was Omori's voice saying,
"Keep going."

Omori was just watching all of this happen, with a ginormous grin from eye to eye on his face.

Basil took his dick and shoved it inside Sunny.

"AHH!!!! STOP!!!!!" He cried, yet no one came to save him.

No one came.

Sunny closed his eyes, feeling sharp pain come from below.

"S-STOP...!!!" Sunny tried to kick and fight back, but he was starting to lose energy.

All he could hear was Basil's moaning.

"Ah~... yes~!!!"

"Erggh..." Sunny held back a reciting moan too.

He felt Basil scratching and biting at his insides, as he felt some sort of built up pressure in his stomach.

"LET... GO...!!!" Sunny squirmed, but Basil held him down by the wrists.

He could just 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 Basil pumping cum into him. (HELP PLEASE SHOOT ME I CANT LIVE ANYMORE)

He then felt cold liquid against his dick.

He opened his eyes slightly, to see...

Sunny lets out another yell- but to no avail.

Basil's mouth was on his dick, and he was sucking while slamming hard into him. (WTFFFF IS THISSSS KMS!1!!1!1!)

"STOP..!! Please!!! No... no more..." Sunny feels the build up get more intense, as it eats away at him.

Basil glares up at Sunny.

And for just a 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 moment...

Basil seems to have regret in his eyes.

But that's immediately switched when he shoves Sunny's head down, his mouth catching Basil's member.

"!!!!" He pushes his head down, making him gag.

(So my ex and me core!1!!1!1!1)

Hearing more of Basil's pants and groans, he squeezes his eyes shut, hoping someone would come and save him.

... what seems like an eternity of silent cries and moans, Basil takes his hand off his head.

Sunny's head shoots up with a gasp for air, feeling stomach churn and his mouth full of liquid.

Sunny falls back to the door, "Stop... please... no... more...." he begged, his face red with tears and sweat, and his whole body throbbing.

   "If... if you tell... 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞... about this...."

   "𝐈'𝐥𝐥... 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐥."

....................
A/n: no more words need to be said.

just...

w h a t

t h e

f u c k .