10: How worthless

>TW: s//a and r word<

I wanna commit oyasumi and mass herbicide♡

ANYWAYS-

This chapter will have your first choice :3

.....................
"Woah... this place has really cleared out, hasn't it?" Kel paces around the empty living room.

"Mhm." Sunny hums.

Basil looks down, staring at his feet.

   "Can I go check it out???" Kel jumps up and down with excitement, eager to see the rest of the house.

   Sunny hesitantly nods, not wanting to be left alone with Basil.

   Kel squeals, kissing Sunny on the forehead before running off.

   "That son of a bitch." Basil curses under his breath, a smile still persisting on his face.

    "Leave him alone. I didn't tell him jack shit, obviously." Sunny scowls, furious at his once childhood friend.

   "Hah! Do you really think I'd stoop that 𝐥𝐨𝐰? I'm 𝐧𝐨𝐭 a monster." Basil slowly inches towards Sunny, keeping his head down.

   "Uh huh. A monster definitely wouldn't 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 their best friend." Now he was the one being sarcastic.

   "It was not rape, my 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞." He emphasized that last word in a deep tone, "You totally enjoyed it."

   "Does breaking down in the shower afterwards count as 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 it?" Sunny glares at Basil, his stomach aching once more with the build up from the day before.

   Basil's eyes went wide.

   "... shut the fuck up." Was his only response.

   Is regret finally starting to trickle through his veins?

   "NO. YOU-" Sunny starts, but is interrupted by Kel.

   "Sunny!! Basil!! Come over here!!!"

   "..."

   "... we'll discuss this later." Basil, now dangerously close to Sunny, pecks him on the cheek.

   Sunny holds his mouth. Fuck... what is that disgusting feeling in him?

   "Coming, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠~?" Basil grins maliciously.

   "..." Sunny scoffs, pushing Basil away as he walks to the piano room.

   Basil stands still, feeling Omori touch his back.

   "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠." He tugs on Basil's clothes, sleazily, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐥... 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬." Omori spat, feeling every word come out of his mouth rotted with hatred.

"..." Basil walks ahead, sort of ignoring Omori's usual spoken antics.

"Heh." The small black and white boy chuckles slightly, disappearing and dissipating into the air.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
When they catch up with Kel, he's sitting on the piano bench, pressing random keys.

"Hey! It still works!...." Kel then looks around, "Where's your violin, Sunny? Did you already pack it?"

"Oh-" Sunny glares at his feet.

The violin... it's been broken for forever now. Only Sunny and Basil knows what happened to it.

Well... and Mari too... but...

"Yeah, I'm taking it with me." The lie comes right out of his lips.

"Alright!" Kel, content with that response, goes back to jamming on the keyboard. (I LOVE KEL GRRRRR)

Basil and Sunny shoot each other a glare.

Basil's complexion becomes florid, and that's enough to make Sunny look away.

"I..." Kel breaks the silence between the three of them, "It's been so long... and even after all this time...

... I still don't know why she would do it." Kel looks at his hands, illuminated by the window's light.

That sentence pierces both Sunny and Basil with overwhelming guilt.

"...Kel." Sunny steps forward.

"What's up?" Kel turns around to see a very confused Basil, and Sunny, who is staring straight into Kel's eyes.

Tell him the truth about Mari?

Yes No
^

....................
A/n: good luck, cause one of the choices is gonna be baddddd >:3