18: Flowers for the sick and dead

Sunny jerks awake, to the sound of sirens.

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝 sirens.

   (AHHH I DONT WANNA WRITE THIS PARTTTTTT)

   "Hgh... what?" He rubs his eyes, looking out the window.

   "..." his heart drops to his feet, as he stares at the people in front of Kel's house.

   Police, paramedics, and others stood on the grass, talking to a tall brunette boy with light tan skin.

   "... H... Hero?" He squints, seeing Hero, who was talking with one of the police officers.

   Then... a group of first responders come out of the front door... with a large stretcher, with a large white sheet on it.

   The situation hits Sunny like a truck. (He got isekaied 😨)

His feet thought before his mind could, as he ran out of the room and down the stairs, almost tripping and falling. (THAT ISEKAI JOKE TOTALLY RUINED THE SCENE IM SORRY)

He slammed the door open, sprinting up to Hero and the officer.

"KEL?!?! IS HE OKAY?!?!" Sunny's tone, rotted with fear, crumbles down when he sees Hero's eyes.

They were cold, icy, and horrified. They pierced through Sunny, making him turn to look at the stretcher.

He shouldn't have looked.

Two pieces. A torso with tan freckled arms and legs, and a head, with matted brown hair and almost unrecognizable from all of the blood.

   He could literally see his boyfriend's disheveled corpse, covered in scarlet cuts and tan skin paler than he could've thought it'd be.

   " K...K e l . . . ?"  Sunny muttered, utterly hopeless as the carried him into the truck.

   "𝐍𝐎!!!" He yelled, running up to the stretcher and pulling off the blanket, even when the people around him screamed at him to back off.

   "... K.. Kel...?" His vision, blurred by sobs, drowned out by sirens and lights, could faintly see his lifeless face, and the bones, and the cavernous cuts... and...

   "𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐙𝐘!!!" He grabbed the body, even though hands were trying to pull him back.

   He wept, holding Kel in his arms, just like he did to him.

   He felt police officers pull him away, "𝐍𝐎!! DON'T 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ME!!!!" He screamed, kicking.

   He could feel his body being dragged and held down on the spiked grass, as his boyfriend was slowly being taken away from him.

   "𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!!!" Sunny reached his hand out, seeing them silently put Kel in the back of the truck.

   "STOP....!!! PL.. please... Kelzy..." a wave of drowsiness overcomes him, as he fights to keep his eyelids open.

   "K... Kel..." his head flops down, seeing the small flowers in the grass sway back and forth with the gentle wind.

   Sirens shrank, quieter and quieter until they could be heard nor seen no more.

   "... no... kel... please... come... back..." he muttered to himself, hoping it'd make it true.

   Hero came over to Sunny, and held out a piece of paper.

   "I think h-he wanted you... to..." Hero showed it to Sunny, looking away with overwhelming culpability.

   'I hate you, Sunny.'

   ...

   Drops of salty water stained the paper.

   Sunny snatched the small piece of notebook paper, violently trembling as he read the phrase over and over again, praying that it would change.

   I hate you, Sunny.

   I hate you, Sunny.

   𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲.

   he... hates me?
   he... killed himself...
   cause of me...?

  That was the last thought before stress overcame him, passing out in the flowers.

   Kel... I'm... so sorry.

.....................
   A/n: skibidi toilet (im sorry)