25: Thinkin' of things to do... (⚠︎︎)

♪♫♪And the only thing I learned from you
is that there is nothing left
to look forward to~♪♫♪
-alex g

Uhhhhhhhh-

You know where this is going, so do I really need to put a TW??

I will just to be safe, but it's all the same-

   LITERALLY RAPE.

   (Oh, and a lot of 'kms' :3)

   ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎ <———

   Okie I'm definitely not ready to write this, but it just has to be done :[

....................
   Kel walks Sunny to his room, reluctantly.

He could just feel the icy itch in the back of his head.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Kel sighs, feeling the scratching get stronger and stronger with each step.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sunny asks him, concerned.

"Me?... yeah. Just something on my mind."

Sunny, content with that answer, squeezes Kel's hand as they reach his room.

Sunny then flops down on his bed, tired from the day's struggles.

Kel just sorta... stands there, feeling static in his brain clog up any of his senses.

   "Ugh! I'm so exhausted." Sunny whines, kicking his feet.

   "... Basil raped you, didn't he?"

   Sunny freezes, mostly surprised by the sudden question.

   "... why are you even asking that?" He sits back up.

   "..." Kel scratches at his arm, hopefully to negate the itch in his head.

   "... are... you okay?" Sunny, now worried, straightens his back.

"..."

Suddenly...

(AHHHHH HELP ME I DONT WANNA WRITE MY BABY KEL LIKE THIS)

(WHATEVER, TOO LATE- IMA DO IT-)

Suddenly, Sunny feels his body being pressed down on.

"Huh?!?" Sunny shouts, realizing that Kel climbed on top of him, pushing his body back onto the bed.

   "I... I..." Kel couldn't even form proper sentence.

   He needed the cold itch to go away.

   He just 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 it to stop.

"K-Kel!! I... I don't- We've talked about this!" Sunny nervously chuckled.

   (JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL- FUCK IT, IM FINISHING THIS BULLSHIT)

   Kel doesn't respond. Instead, he rubs his lips over his neck, biting down hard.

   "AH! That hurts!! Kel!!!" Sunny tried to push him away, but is unable to.

   (FUCK WHY AM I WRITING THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GRRRRR)

   He takes his tongue and licks the bruise, Sunny flinches, not knowing what to do.

   "K... KEL??!?" Sunny tries to squeeze his way out from his grip, but Kel's hands are holding him down.

   Kel takes his hand and caresses his (this is where I almost commit oyasumi from pure and utter p a i n) dick, zipping down his pants.

   "HEY!! B.. BACK OFF!!!" Sunny screams, fighting back.

   Kel, yet again, doesn't answer, continuing.

   With both pants and boxers on the floor, (FUCKING KMMSSSS!1!!1!1!1!) Kel thrusts (KMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMS) his dick into Sunny (K M S), and Sunny yells out in discomfort and shock.

   He closes his eyes, hoping that yet again, someone would come and save him.

   But the person he trusted most is...

   Sunny feels the buildup in his stomach once again, this time more intense.

   He's slamming hard (K. M. S.) into his exposed hole (HELP IM GONNA DO IT I HAVE A GLOCK AND EVERYTHING- /srs!1!1) and Sunny can't help but sob, kicking his feet up and trying to break free.

   "I SAID... 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏!!!!" Sunny lifts his foot at just the right angle, and it hits Kel's dick square on.

   Kel falls backwards, landing on his side, wincing in pain.

   Sunny, breathing heavily, grabs his boxers and pants and bolts out of the door, slamming it behind him.

   "... agh... s... sun...?" After a few minutes of wallowing, he sits up, realizing what he just did.

   His body is warm... and the stinging is gone, but...

   "h-holy..." he stared at his hands, tears welling up in his eyes, "... s-s-shit."

   "S... Sunny..." he wraps his arms around his body, squeezing tightly.

   "I'm... so 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲...
   𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞... forgive 𝐦𝐞..."

....................
   *KNOCK KNOCK* Sunny aggressively and loudly knocks on the door, pulling his pants up.

   He stands back, looking at the window to see if there is any light.

   Immediately, he hears someone unlock the door, and open it gently.

   "Su-" she doesn't even get to finish her statement, because Sunny dashed up to her, embracing her and holding tightly.

   "S... Sunny?" Aubrey mutters, confused.

   All Sunny could do was sob in her arms.

   Aubrey held him close, not sure how to handle the situation, one she didn't even know.

   "Hey... are you... okay? Like- do you wanna come inside?" She awkwardly looks around.

   She could feel Sunny bob his head up and down through her damp clothes.

   "O... okay..." Aubrey practically has to hold him up an carry him inside.

   Confused, terrified, and nauseated, he continued to cry and wail, saying the same exact phrase over and over again,

   𝐖𝐡𝐲.

....................
   A/n: im just gonna leave y'all with that- next chapter will be the last of this route