13: Basil

>TW: S//A and R WORD<

   "Basil... yesterday... I went to his house." Sunny was still breathing irregularly.

   "Sunny. Before you continue, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞. Follow my movements." Kel takes a deep breath in, and Sunny follows along.

   After a few rounds of that, Sunny wipes his eyes.

   "Thanks, K.

   ... I went to Basil's house yesterday, just to check on him. It'd been so long... I..." he inhales, "We went inside... had pancakes... and then..." he shivers, exhaling, "he invited me to his room."

   "Did something happen?" Kel now looked concerned.

"... he... I didn't know... I didn't..." More salty tears flowed down his cheeks, as he breaks into another sob.

Kel glanced at the pile of indescribable liquid, and back at Sunny, slowly putting it together.

Sunny then pulled down his sleeve, to reveal a bunch of bruises... hickeys.

"WHAT!?!?" Kel stands up, setting Sunny on the ground gently.

He starts to storm off, but Sunny grabs his wrist, "D-Don't!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN- 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓?!?! THAT PIECE OF SHIT 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃 YOU!!!!" Kel smacks his hand away without thinking, eyes full of rage, and fists balled up.

"B-But-!"

"NO BUTS!! THAT LITTLE 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 IS GONNA.... is gonna... oh..." he realized Sunny started to cry again.

"I... I'm so sorry... I... shouldn't have yelled... I... can't even imagine how hard it is for you." Kel holds his arms out, and Sunny shakily takes them, both coming in for an embrace.

"I... I'm so sorry... I couldn't be there to help... Sun... and I'm sorry for raising my voice... I'm just... 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. He shouldn't have done that to you." Kel hugs tightly, not even daring to let go.

   Sunny grabs his shirt, tugging and pulling on it as he wails.

   They hold eachother, and just for a moment-

   (IM GONNA FUCKING SAY IT) A 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 moment... things seemed like they were truly going to be alright... ♡︎

   .
   .
   .
   "Heh..." Basil peaks his head around the corner, to see Sunny and Kel.

   "𝐒𝐨... 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰...?" Omori is seen right next to them, bending over and touching Kel.

   "𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞... 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦?" Omori takes his knife and slashed it across Kel's neck. Of course, since it's an illusion, it doesn't actually affect him.

   Is it an illusion?

   Basil silently giggles to himself,

   "Tonight...

   𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄."

....................
   A/n: next chapter will be shorter, but it will just be a choice chapter :) good luck lmao