13.

June 26th, 2023

Carson's POV:

Turning over in bed, I feel someones arm tighten around my waist. Opening my eyes I'm met with Jack's chest in my face. 

Trying to sneak out of his arms, he tightens his grip further before giving me a soft smile. Shifting up on his pillow so his back rests against the head board, he tells me good morning. 

Meeting his eyes, memories of him basically ordering me not to share a seat with Trevor resurface in my mind. And I know he's jealous so now he needs to say he'll be mine. 

Shifting upwards and rolling on top of him, I position myself so I'm straddling his lap. A mischievous grin playing on my lips. 

"You were super jealous last night ya know that" I tell him placing my hands on his shoulders. 

"So what if I was. Trevor needed to learn his place" he says, settling his hands on my hips. "Says you. I think you need to learn your place" I counter.

"What do you mean by that Carson?" he asks, cocking his head to the side. 

"Say I'm yours and you're mine" I tell him. 

Commitment for him was an issue, I knew that, but he couldn't be jealous and controlling and then do nothing about it. So I was doing something about it for him. 

"I don't know Carson. I'm not very good at it" he tells me.

"Say it" I tell him, rolling my hips on top of him. He shifts underneath me and hesitates. I roll my hips harder against him and tell him again to say it. 

I can feel him growing underneath me, so one more good, hard roll and he breaks.

"Ok ok. I was jealous last night because you're mine. No one else's" he pants out, trying to raise his hips to meet me. 

"You should say that you're mine now" he orders, tightening his grip on my hips. 

Leaning in so our lips are barely touching, I say: "I know I'm yours. Because I want you to fuck me in the kitchen, on the couch, in your shower, and on the boat."

At this he groans loudly, throwing his head back against the wall. Giving my hips one more good roll against him, I scramble off of him so he can't hold me. 

"You better fix yourself before going downstairs" I tell him, motioning to the bulge in his boxers. 

"You are going to pay for this" he grits through his teeth, breathing heavily. Leaving his room, I make sure to close the door behind me, before heading downstairs with a satisfied grin on my face. 

Jack's POV: 

She just up and left me with a rock hard cock and ungodly thoughts about her. Not wanting to take too long to get downstairs, I take my throbbing dick out of my boxers and get to work. 

Pumping my hand up and down the shaft, I start myself off by thinking about the other night. 

Carson on full display in front of me. Glistening wetness from her delicious pussy. Oh god how good she tasted and stretched perfectly around me. I think about sliding into her so easily and hearing the pretty little moans of my name that left her mouth. 

Just those thoughts alone started to get me closer to my orgasm. 

Next I moved on to the fresh imprinted thoughts she left, about fucking her in the kitchen, shower, and on the boat and couch. 

I'm fantasizing about the things I want to do to her that help send me over the edge, cum squirting everywhere on my bed. 

Tucking myself back in and feeling relieved, I get up and clean myself and my bed off before throwing on some swim trunks and heading downstairs. Ready to torture Carson for making me have to do that alone. 

Seeing her back facing towards me, I sneak up behind her and huskily whisper in her ear, "you'll pay for that later". 

Carson's POV:

A shiver runs down my spine from Jack's dirty threat in my ear. 

Smiling and continuing my conversation with Sadie, I try to ignore him while we talk about our plans for the day.

Sadie and I want to go bowling and hit up the attached arcade. Starting with convincing Trevor and Luke, they're easy to win over. Next Sadie decides to try Alex while I turn towards Jack. 

"Can we please go bowling today" I ask him, putting on my puppy dog eyes. "I don't know, you were pretty mean to me this morning" he teases. 

"I'll make it up to you. I promise" I say, sliding my hand up his arm. "How?" he asks, leaning into me.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do" I whisper in his ear with a little giggle. 

"We are going bowling today. No ifs, ands, or buts" Jack announces to the table. 

Clapping my hands together I grab Sadie's wrist and pull her along behind me up the stairs. 

Washing my face and letting my hair fall down around my shoulders, I pick out my outfit. I choose black 501 Levi's jeans, a light purple tank-top, and my sandals. 

Clambering back downstairs, we decide on one car, so Sadie and I fight each other out the door to claim shotgun. 

Getting there first, I rip open the door and dive in, locking the door behind me. Huffing, Sadie climbs into the third row being the shortest. 

All the boys file out of the house, Quinn slipping into the driver's seat. Grabbing his phone and plugging it into aux, he unlocks it and hands it to me, allowing free range to play whatever. 

Jack sits behind me and keeps reaching up and play with strand of my hand absentmindedly while he converses with Trevor. 

Pulling up to the bowling alley, we hop out and Sadie and I skip inside. 

- TIME SKIP TO AFTER BOWLING -

Carson's POV:

So I wasn't the best at bowling but I was gonna win the arcade game I was currently playing. I had seen this game the instant we arrived and have been playing it since. 

It was the pong game in arcade form and the closest I had come was to only missing one ball in a cup. 

Missing the last cup again, I groan and throw up my hands. 

"Need some help here?" Jack asks, appearing out of no where. 

"Yes please! I can't ever get the last ball in" I groan. 

Smiling down at me, he comes up behind me and traps me from behind. Swiping his card he picks up the balls and starts throwing them into each cup perfectly. 

My mouth was hanging wide open when he got all of them in without missing. The machine spit out all the tickets as I turned around to face him.

"Here" he says, grabbing the tickets and handing them to me.

"How did you do that?" I ask bewildered. 

"It's my party trick, maybe I'll teach you sometime" he tells me with a wink. 

"Thank you!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck to give him a hug. "Anything for you Carson" he replies, muffled by my hair. 

Pulling back slightly, he doesn't let me go, shuffling his eyes from mine to my lips and back. Slowly leaning in, he brushes his lips against mine before crashing down on them. 

Breaking away after a couple of seconds, I smile up at him with pink colored cheeks.

"Let's go get something from the store" I say, lacing our hands together and tugging him after me. Wow. This boy. I think to myself.