25.

September 25th, 2023

Carson's POV:

It' still somewhat dark out and I hear pounding on the bedroom door. Turning over to face the wall, I cover my ears with my pillow hoping to drown it out. 

My pillow covering is not successful, resulting in my having to get up and yank the door open. "You better shut the fuck up or so help me god" I say to the boys in front of me. 

"Rise and shine!" Luke says all too happily. "Its still dark outside. I'm not getting up yet" I tell him sassily, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"At least let us in please" Quinn asks quieter then Luke was. 

Huffing I grab Luke's wrist and drag him into the room stopping in front of my bed. "Since you awoke me you have to cuddle with me" I tell him, pointing for him to get in.

He doesn't have to be told twice. He slides his shoes off and climbs under the covers, dragging me onto the bed with him. 

I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

Jack's POV:

I watch in disgust as Luke climbs into bed with Carson. Quinn notices and shoves me into a seat beside Trevor.

"Don't you fucking say a word" Quinn whisper screams at me. "I wasn't going too!" I whisper back.

"You look like you want to kill him" Trevor adds with a whisper while he turns the TV on quietly. 

"Because he's literally sleeping with my girlfriend in front of me" I whisper like its obvious. "You guys are on a break. She's not your girlfriend" Trevor says, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"And she needs the sleep. She looks almost as bad as you" Quinn quickly adds in before I can speak. Sighing and crossing my arms over my chest, I turn my attention to the TV and silently pout. 

- TIME SKIP TO 8:45am -

Carson's POV:

Thankfully the boys let Sadie and I sleep for another hour and a half before we get up. I feel somewhat rejuvenated after having Luke next to me. 

Sadie and I quickly get dressed in some comfy clothes before packing backpacks with our clothes for the game later. 

The boys suggested we go have a late breakfast and then walk to the stadium to tailgate. 

Finishing breakfast we start the walk to the stadium. We should get there about 10ish.

"Why did you guys need to pack clothes?" Alex asks from besides Sadie. "Cause we wanna be comfy for tailgating and cute for football. Duh" Sadie says matter of factly. 

He nods along like he understands before flashing a confused look at Quinn.

Finally after walking for what felt like forever we get to the stadium. Sadie and I lead the boys through the maze of cars to our usual spot.

"Look who's here!" one of our friends yells coming over to hug the two of us. "Hey guys" we respond back, doing our rounds and hugging everyone. 

I get stopped by this guy who's in the same major as I am both of us talking about our projects. He's cute, like really cute but no where near Jack's level. Thats all I thought about the entire time we were talking.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jack glaring at the guy talking to me. 

I get dragged away by Sadie who has shots lined up for us. Our plan is to get heavily buzzed, then just chill until the game begins. By then we'll be fine.