32.

November 29th, 2023

Carson's POV:

I'm awoken by the bed dipping down on Jack's side. I peek my eyes open and see my shirtless boyfriend climbing back into bed. 

"Morning sleepy head" Jack says with a grin. I give him a small smile before asking why he was out of bed already. "I told Luke to go to the store and get us some stuff for breakfast" he replies, pulling the covers over himself.

"Why? We could have gone together and gotten stuff" I tell him but he just shakes his head and says "then we wouldn't be able to do this." Before I can respond he's wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me onto his side of the bed. 

He places his lips on mine and moves them slowly, the pace slowly starting to pick up. He lays me on my back and rests his body on one arm, the other still holding onto my waist. 

His lips trail down my mouth to my jaw and neck where he starts laying open mouth kisses everywhere, leaving his mark. I angle my head back so he has more space, while lacing my fingers through his hair, pulling every so often. 

Both of our breathing is heavy and I can feel the puddle in between my legs. It has been far too long since we've done this. A few moans escape my lips before Jack's pulling away and traveling farther down my body. 

He stops in between my legs and shifts my underwear to the side, taking a glance before finding my eyes and giving me a soft smile. He shimmies my underwear down my legs and throws them somewhere in the room. 

I'm barely able to give him a smile back before his head is in between my legs, lapping away at my core. I grasp onto his hair and try to pull him impossibly closer. 

"It's been too long C" Jack says, taking the opportunity to replace his mouth with two fingers. I can't even form words to respond, just soft moans escaping my lips. 

His fingers are able to get me extremely near to my orgasm but I want to finish with him. "Jack" I breathe out, trying to get his attention. He cocks his head to the side in a 'what' motion. 

"Jack please" I manage to beg out. "Please what? Tell me what you want baby" he replies, his fingers slowing down as he starts to realize. "I wan't-to-to finish with you" I moan out. 

His eyes brows raise and a grin appears on his lips. He pulls his fingers out and lines himself up, pushing in and restarting the pace his fingers were going at. He leans back down and kisses me, allowing my nails to work into his back. 

"You're so tight C" he groans into my ear, the knot in my stomach starting to form. He leaves a few more kisses along my neck before returning to my mouth. 

His thrusts start to get sloppy and I can feel my high approaching rapidly. With one more deep thrust, I come undone, Jack following a second after. 

He pulls out of me and gives my shoulder a kiss before getting up and going to the bathroom to grab a cloth and clean me up. I thank him and then get up as well, throwing on a different shirt of his and some shorts. 

"Good morning" he says, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning Jack" I say with a smile. As I'm about to speak again we hear the front door open and shut close. "Lukes back!" I grin. 

I leave Jack's embrace and walk down the stairs to find Luke in the kitchen. "Morning Lukey" I say before giving him a hug. "Hey Ca- eww!" he starts screaming. I let go of him and ask what the problem is. 

"Don't go touching me like that just after you've fucked him. I don't want his juices all over me!" Luke screams, pointing at Jack. Jack scoffs and says something inaudible while I hold back my laughter. 

"Luke stop, we didn't do anything" I try to convince him. "Yeah right, the only reason Jack made me go to the store was because you won't do it while I'm here" Luke retorts back. Placing my hands on my hips I turn and face Jack. 

"Is that true?" I ask, playfully hurt. Jack shrugs and says yeah. "At least one of you has some human decency and doesn't do ungodly things while a brother is home" Luke says, glaring at Jack.

Jack's about to say a comeback when I intervene and ask Luke if he needs any help. He accepts and we compile a quick breakfast together. 

"I can't believe you leave tonight" Luke says as we sit down to eat. "I know. I love living with you guys" I tell them with a smile. "Then move in" Jack nonchalantly says.

"I can't do that, you know that" I say back, a little annoyed because both boys have constantly been bugging me about this. "Why not?" Jack asks. "I'm not talking about this on my last day" I reply, not even looking away from my food. 

After we eat, Jack offers to clean the dishes so Luke and I lay out on the couch and choose a movie to watch. About half way through our movie I notice Jack isn't in the kitchen anymore so I excuse myself and go look for him. 

"What are you doing in here?" I ask when I find him sitting on his bed. "Chilling" he says with a shrug. "You don't want to spend my last day here with me?" I ask a little hurt. 

"Looks like you were enjoying your time with Luke, I was just giving you space" he says back, putting his phone down beside him. "Is this because I told you I didn't want to talk about me moving?" I fire back at him. 

"Yes Carson it is. Ok?" he says, standing up from the bed. "Jack, I've told you and Luke several times why I cannot live with you" I tell him, trying to keep my cool. 

"But the reasons are stupid. I love you, he loves you, you love us and we want you here with us. At all times" he starts, slowly walking towards me. 

I put up a hand to stop him so he keeps his distance. "You think me wanting to get a degree is stupid?" I quietly ask, not sure if I heard him. 

"What?! C, I didn't say that" he tries to recover from his previous sentence. 

"But you implied it. That's one of the biggest reasons I don't want to move. Because I want a degree!" I say back, starting to get angry.

"You can do your degree here! Or if you don't then that's ok, you can live with Luke and I and we'll take care of you" he tries to reason with me. 

"I don't want that Jack! I don't want to be a trophy wife who pops out babies for you while you're off playing in different states. I want something to do with my time so I feel good about myself!" I scream at him. 

"Carson, stop yelling. I'm just telling you what I'm feeling" he replies. "Well I'm telling you how I'm feeling and in the end its my decision not yours" I say back loudly. 

Before he can start speaking again, I go and grab my suitcase and clothes, shoving them into my suitcase. Jack starts spitting questions about what I'm doing and where I'm going but I ignore him and continue. 

Finally my bag is packed so I march myself downstairs to the living room with Jack following. "Luke will you please give me and my parents a ride to the airport?" I ask him kindly. 

"Luke no" Jack interjects and tries to talk to me. "Please Luke" I press, putting my shoes on and waiting for Luke who hesitantly looks between me and Jack before also putting his shoes on. 

"C come on. You put words in my mouth and then aren't listening to what I have to say" he tries again. "Jack, when I'm ready to have that conversation I will initiate it. Goodbye" I say turning and exiting through the door. 

He's at a loss for words. Luke quickly follows behind me and we walk into the garage to get the car. 

Rowdy 😍🥵

I love you C