Author's Note

[Please read. Or not, it's up to you. I'd read it if I were you tho.]

Hello Everybody!

Showing off the fact that I clearly don't have a social life, once again, welcome back to another book by me, a part of my cursed K-pop x fairy tales series which I'll probably go to hell for. But y'know, I always say there are a billion more reasons I'll go to hell for, so rewriting fairy tales with my fav K-pop ships is just a small addition to that list.

In case you're not familiar with me, hi, I'm Mo, and I write fairy tale inspired K-pop fanfictions. Mostly about Seventeen, but I also have 2 TXT books (TaeGyu, Yeonbin) and 3 ATEEZ books (JongSang, WooSan, SeongJoong) finished already (holy shit, I wrote so many books...) (yes, there will be a fourth ATEEZ book once I get there, I know what I'm gonna write with YunGi) (no, I'm not gonna quit writing anytime soon so there will be more).

As for this story, it's inspired by the story of The Beauty and the Beast, and it's a Meanie ff because I thought this story fits them just perfectly! Also, I haven't written a Meanie book yet (they appeared as side-ships in some of my other books tho) and a lot of people have asked me if I'm planning to - well, it's here now! This was also a long awaited story, recently I surprisingly got many DMs and comments regarding when will this book be published. This must be how it feels like being popular. I almost feel like if I was actually popular, guys, don't let the fame get to my head :))

My books are all family friendly and I don't write anything inappropriate, BUT I tend to curse a lot so you have to tolerate that because I have a filthy mouth irl too lol. Also, this is a bxb book (what a surprise), so in case you're uncomfortable with boy x boy ships then 1. what are you even doing here, 2. you are free to leave anytime, BUT I WARNED YOU, so please don't stay here just in case you are here to leave mean comments because I don't feel like arguing about whether bxb ships are okay or not.

I don't own the story, nor the members of Seventeen, nobody is profiting from this, and even though I'm pretty sure The Beauty and the Beast has been adapted many times by many fanfic writers, it was my own idea to write this book, so if you happen to come across something like this, then I definitely haven't seen that.

ALSO, I'm not trying to assume the mentioned idols' personalities nor sexualities. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you will like it.

A little something about the bad guys of the book: originally I planned to just go with their original names, but the first time I wrote down the name Gaston in the draft of this book, I legit bursted out laughing. So I made up some Korean names for the bad guys to make it sound less idiotic.

Mistakes, mistranslations or typos might happen because English is not my first language, but I'm always trying my best!

This book will be updated every Sunday because I'm busy with my college schedule on weekdays and I also have a BooSeokSoon mermaid au to update on Saturdays (self-promotion, check it out if you haven't yet, it's like a billion chapters long and it's not over yet, it's based on the series H2O because I'm not original at all). If there's a change in the schedule then I'll always make sure to let you guys know in the author's notes in the chapters - I tend to chatter a lot in them so sorry about that too.

I think that was all I wanted to say now. I'll see you guys in the prologue on Sunday, and... well, I just hope you will like the book and my Meanie version of The Beauty and the Beast.

xoxo
Mo