Chapter 10 - When The Night Falls

A/N: Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments on this book, it means a lot! <3

.

'Jisoo... Hyung, wake up.'

Jisoo woke up hearing the whispers of Seokmin and he lifted his head from the edge of Seungcheol's bed, groaning when he felt pain in his back from the inhuman position he was previously sleeping in. It took him a few seconds to recognize his surroundings.

After Seungcheol fainted, he and Seokmin took the oldest back to his house. They laid him down and from then Jisoo took it over - partly because he knew a few things about medicine, and partly because Seokmin was afraid of blood as well as a billion more things in the world.

Luckily Seungcheol's wound looked worse than it actually was, but he still lost a lot of blood. Jisoo treated his leg and they made sure to give him painkillers and watch out for him.

They decided to take turns in staying awake in case his condition gets worse or something happens, and Jisoo volunteered to go first so Seokmin can get some sleep. The older sat on a stool next to Seungcheol's bed watching out for him, but his mind was constantly wandering back to Seokmin. It would've been nice to spend some time together in the evening, just the two of them, but Seungcheol needed their help. They still have all the time in the world to... hang out.

Jisoo frowned at the thought. Yeah, hang out. Because they are friends, and nothing more. But then again, even if Seokmin doesn't feel the same way towards Jisoo as the older feels for him, he still cherished their little moments together.

He didn't even remember when he fell asleep, so he was pretty confused when Seokmin woke him up.

'Did something happen to him?!' asked Jisoo in slight panic, checking Seungcheol's wound immediately. Seokmin shook his head.

'No. He is all knocked out. He will be fine, you treated him well' he whispered. Jisoo looked at the time. It was past 2 am.

'I'll watch out for him, you go get some sleep' said Seokmin. Jisoo didn't even have the energy to object. He stood up unsure, still half-asleep. Seokmin saw him stumbling and giggled, helping the older out to the living room where they put down a mattress with a few blankets for themselves. He helped Jisoo lay down and saw him almost immediately fall asleep.

'Sleep tight, hyung' he whispered.

Jisoo wasn't sure if he just dreamed it, but he felt a soft kiss on his forehead and he smiled subconsciously as he went back to dreamland.

.

It was after 2 am, and Wonwoo was still wide awake in his new room in the beast's castle. He felt his stomach rumble and he groaned. He really started feeling hungry after skipping dinner.

Well, he thought to himself, he said I can go anywhere I want to in the castle... maybe I could discover the kitchen.

He slipped out of the bed and put on his cape he arrived in since it was really cold in the room, then opened the door of his room quietly, sneaking outside.

He heard noises from behind the curtain that was covering the window opposite from his bedroom door.

'H-Hey, stop that! We are being too loud' he heard a whisper-yell.

'I missed you so much, my Jihoonie' said another voice, then Wonwoo heard the sounds of someone kissing someone and... maybe fighting?

'Leave me the fuck alone! You just saw me in the afternoon!' said the first voice strictly, who was Jihoon (even though Wonwoo had no idea who or what Jihoon is), then gasped. 'Kwon Soonyoung, stop touching me! You almost burned me last time too!'