Chapter 14 - Seungcheol Spills The Tea

A/N: Now for a second let's go back and see what's going on in the Jeon house...

.

'Guys, you don't understand! We have to save Wonwoo!!' gabbled Seungcheol. Seokmin was trying to hold the oldest down to prevent him from trying to leave his bed, while Jisoo grabbed Seungcheol's coat and hid it behind his back.

'You're not going anywhere, hyung!' said Seokmin strictly. He could feel that Seungcheol's face was still burning hot as he caught a cold while he was freezing in the forest. It's been almost a week since he collapsed unconscious with his wounds, and the duo has been taking care of him ever since then. His wound was treated by Jisoo, but he was still pretty far from being completely healed. He also kept talking about this beast, even in his sleep, and the boys were worried for him.

'Seokmin-ah, Wonwoo got captured by a fucking beast! I know you don't believe me but I saw what I saw and I'm not going to let that monster kill my brother!' said Seungcheol, trying to get out of Seokmin's grip.

'Cheol, you still haven't recovered' said Jisoo in a calming voice. 'We believe you, but your leg is still hurt and you still have a fever and it's evening already... if you leave now, god knows if we'll ever see you again! Whether it's because you die from your sickness or because the wolves tear you apart... or the beast itself! We can't let that happen!'

'And you're going to let that happen to Wonwoo?!' shouted Seungcheol in anger. 'I thought you guys were his friends, but it looks like you don't give a shit about what's happening to him! Let me go!!' he added, and with surprisingly great strength despite him being sick, he freed himself from Seokmin's hold, climbing out of the bed and marching towards Jisoo, snatching his cape from the younger.

'Cheol-'

'Hyung-'

Jisoo and Seokmin started in sync, but Seungcheol didn't give a shit as he put his cape over his shoulders and grabbed a lantern from the shelf.

'Just shut up!! You two are fucking cowards! Look at you, you don't even dare to confess your feelings!' he shouted before turning around and opening the door. Ice cold breeze rushed through the room for a moment as Seungcheol stepped outside, then slammed the door behind himself.

Seokmin and Jisoo both froze for a second as silence engulfed the room, staring at each other with wide eyes. Then Jisoo turned around and without another word he ran through the first door he saw which happened to be Wonwoo's room, locking himself up with a rapidly beating heart in embarrassment.

Seokmin was left alone with his thoughts and suddenly sadness and emptiness took over him. That's it. He didn't even fail to protect Seungcheol from trying to get himself killed, but now also Jisoo knows about his hopeless crush on him that he managed to keep a secret for so many years, scared to ruin their precious friendship with his feelings because he thought there was no way Jisoo feels the same for him. Of course they had their moments, but deep down Seokmin always knew it was just him thinking of it as flirting and Jisoo was just being kind and friendly as he is towards everyone.

Because seriously, why else would've Jisoo locked himself in the room now? He probably doesn't want to see Seokmin ever again. He might be even disgusted with him. If Seungcheol wanted to hurt them to the core, then he succeeded.

Seungcheol. Seokmin's mind suddenly cleared. Seungcheol is out there, all by himself, against wolves, beasts and god knows what, while he is still sick and hurt... Seokmin can't let him die out there. Seungcheol won't survive the night forest alone.

Seokmin gulped. He wasn't the bravest when it came to... literally anything, but he didn't have a choice now. Any other occasion he would have Jisoo or Wonwoo by his side, but his friendship with Jisoo just went down the drain, while Wonwoo was the main reason Seungcheol is wandering the night forest alone. Seokmin had to be brave now.

He ran to the coat hanger determinedly and grabbed his own cape, then with one last look at the locked door of Wonwoo's bedroom, he opened the front door and stepped out into the cold night.

.

Jisoo was sniffling with his back against the door of Wonwoo's room. Why, why did Seungcheol have to say that?! Jisoo didn't even know the older knew about his feelings for Seokmin, and now here they are. Seungcheol just wanted to hurt them out of rage and this was probably the worst thing he could've said.

If Jisoo was being honest, half of him was happy that his secret was out. At least he knows now where they are. Seokmin probably hates him now. If he would've felt the same way, at least a tiny bit, he would've went after Jisoo... right? And even if not, at least would've tried to console him and tell him that it's okay, he'll get over him, but no... he most likely doesn't want to see him again. Jisoo didn't hear any knocking on the door and didn't hear a thing from outside.

Seokmin deserves so much better than him anyways. Maybe it's better this way, he is going to have to get over his heartbreak. Someday he will.

Suddenly he heard shuffling from outside, then the sound of a door open and close. He stood up in confusion and turned the key in Wonwoo's door, opening it slightly.

The house was empty.

Seokmin had left too.

Jisoo understood. Why would he stay there with him anyways?

Then he suddenly remembered that Seungcheol left to save Wonwoo while he was still sick. Did Seokmin go after him or did he go straight home? No, knowing Seokmin, despite being scared of everything, he wouldn't let Seungcheol wander the forest alone. What if something happens to them? Jisoo would never forgive himself if they got hurt and he is not there to help them. They are his friends.

He put on his own cape and reached for the handle of the front door.

It's time to rescue.

.

A/N 2.0: Lmao this is so lame they are so dumb I'm sorry bye