Chapter 1 - The One Bearing 'All the Evils of the World'

'Bang—'

The monster at the end turned into a puff of black smoke and disappeared from the dungeon.

Only a 'magic stone' left on the ground proved that a monster once existed here.

"Today's [Daily Mission/Task] is finally completed."

Picking up the magic stone, a hint of joy flashed across Ethan's face. He looked like a typical east asian youth.

[Daily Mission: Kill 10 goblins!]

[Progress: 10/10]

[Mission Reward: Diamonds*10]

Claiming the mission reward, 10 diamonds were added to the balance, relieving Ethan.

After continuous efforts for a whole ten days, he finally gathered 100 diamonds today.

As the name suggests, daily missions refresh every day with uncertain content, including [Kill missions], [Collecting missions], [Exploration missions], and so on.

However, all these missions have one thing in common: they can be easily completed with Ethan's strength.

'Drip—'

Blood kept flowing from Ethan's arm, dropping onto the ground, staining it red.

Ethan just glanced at it and ignored it.

The next second, the wound that was still bleeding visibly healed at an astonishing speed, the wound disappeared, and the skin returned to its fair complexion.

It was impossible to tell that this place had once been injured.

With such powerful regenerative abilities, Ethan felt no joy but rather a heavy heart.

Half a month ago, Ethan crossed over to this world, an anime world called "Danmachi."

The prevailing theme in this world is a very common one of anime genres – a "fantasy world," "monster-slaying and leveling up," and "hero vs. evil dragon" type of isekai anime.

Orario, the labyrinth city, is hailed as the bustling metropolis at the "center of the world."

It is a vast city built on top of the dungeon, a gathering place for gods.

Thanks to the blessings of many gods, various races join different Familias, make friends, and engage in adventures, trade, entertainment, and conflicts.

This is a vibrant world where gods, elves, demihumans, dwarves, pallums, amazoness, and numerous other races intertwine in a fantasy-like setting.

Of course, as a transmigrator, Ethan naturally possesses his own "golden finger."

[Card Drawing System]

As the name suggests, it is a system for "drawing cards."

A system that has no other function besides "drawing cards," a very "pure" system.

[Name: Ethan Starfall]

[Current Card Pool: "Fate/Type-Moon"]

[Diamonds: 100]

Upon arriving in this world, the card drawing system gave Ethan a novice gift pack of ten consecutive draws.

However, Ethan's luck was questionable, with a total of ten opportunities resulting in only one successful draw.

[All the Evils of the World]

This is the name given by the ancient dualism of good and evil from the Zoroastrianism-based worship of the demon king named King of Daemons.