Chapter 56 - The Girl with Prophetic Dreams!

The banquet ended just like that, in a muddled manner.

After this incident, Apollo's face was completely disgraced.

Naturally, he no longer had any thoughts of continuing the banquet.

Having witnessed such an interesting drama, the guests who had come also left one after another in satisfaction.

'Bang——'

'Pa——'

'Clatter——'

In the grand banquet hall, the exquisite dishes on each table were thrown to the ground by Apollo.

His face was incomparably furious.

He had never suffered such humiliation before, not even in the heavens.

At the side, Hyakinthos had his severed arm reattached after his familia companion brought over the 'elixir'.

However, he still needed to recuperate for a period of time before he could move it.

Fortunately, the time his arm was severed was not too long.

If it had been any longer, it would have been a pipedream to reconnect it.

However, even if it was reconnected, this arm would never fully recover.

He will undoubtedly have difficulty holding a sword in the future with this hand, let alone fighting. He could be considered half-disabled.

"That bastard, and that bitch Freya, I will remember this grudge!!!"

At this moment, Apollo was close to going crazy.

The surrounding members of the Apollo Familia, every single one of them, were shrinking their heads and not daring to speak loudly, for fear of provoking the god in charge of their Familia.

However, in the corner, a blue-haired girl was huddled there, her mouth constantly mumbling something.

When Daphne, who was at the side, saw this, she squatted down with some worry and pulled the other party up.

"Hey, Cassandra, what's wrong with you, are you okay?"

Looking at her friend, Daphne was a little worried.

This was her only genuine friend in the Apollo Familia.

"The sun's radiance will be devoured by 'evil', the nightmare will descend at night, and everything will eventually come to an end... ..."

Daphne was helpless when she heard these incomprehensible words.

Everything about her friend was good, except that she liked to talk about some strange things.

She did not understand either and could do nothing about it.

However, Cassandra, who was huddled in the corner, kept repeating this sentence with her head lowered.

This was not nonsense, but a prophecy.

Cassandra Ilion possessed the unique skill of 'prophecy'.

Prophetic dream, the ability to foresee the future through dreams.

The form is a poem with a fuzzy image attached to it, but the content is absolutely accurate.

There are also hints in the dream that can avoid the tragic ending of the future, but the content is often more abstract and difficult to understand.

However, due to the skill's inherent curse (magic power), nobody believed her prophetic dream, not even the gods.

Therefore, even their close friendship couldn't convince Daphne; Cassandra's words seemed like mere ramblings, not prophecy.