Chapter 67: Defeating Goliath!

"Roar—"

However, compared to "Jujutsu Sorcerer" and "Cursed Spirit", Goliath is just a mindless monster.

After Ethan disclosed information about his "Cursed Technique", there was no difference for Goliath; it couldn't understand anyway, as it was just a monster.

Ethan took advantage of this situation. In any case, he had already disclosed the information. Whether Goliath understands it or not is not his concern.

Using his speed as an advantage, Ethan continuously dodged around Goliath, wielding the Inverted Spear of Heaven, an incomparable weapon, causing massive damage to Goliath's body.

"Ratio Technique: Burst—"

Seizing an opportunity, Ethan infused a massive amount of magic power into this attack.

[7:3]

At this point, Ethan didn't hesitate and slashed down.

"Bang—"

With the effect of his Cursed Technique, it exploded instantly, directly blowing Goliath's leg apart from the middle.

Such an impact naturally made it impossible for Goliath's leg to continue supporting the weight of its enormous body, causing it to fall down.

"Squish—"

Black mist emerged at the injured spot, and the exploded leg began to regenerate bit by bit.

Goliath possessed rapid regeneration; as long as its magic stone remained intact, it could continuously recover from any non-fatal injuries.

This was the most troublesome part about Goliath; it's not that it was difficult to fight, but that it was hard to kill.

"How can I let you regenerate so easily!?"

Ethan leaped up, his Inverted Spear of Heaven aiming straight for Goliath's abdomen.

The magic stone of Goliath was also located here.

With the power of the Inverted Spear of Heaven, it was enough to destroy it.

As long as its magic stone is shattered, Goliath will be finished.

"Splurt—"

Goliath's abdomen was violently torn open by the Inverted Spear of Heaven, blood gushing out like a fountain, even showing the continuously squirming flesh and blood from inside.

It was a gruesome sight.

"Roar—"

After suffering such a 'fatal' attack, Goliath roared in fury.

Under the threat of death, Goliath let out a roar, and all the monsters on the 18th floor and the nearby areas were attracted.

"Boom, boom, boom—"

Meanwhile, on the 18th floor, a large number of monsters started rioting.

As if attracted by something, they swarmed towards the 17th floor.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"The monsters are rioting, but strangely, they're not attacking 'Rivira Town', but heading upwards. How odd."

"No, I guess someone is challenging the floor boss."

"Challenging the floor boss? Really?"

"Whether it's true or not, we still need to eliminate these monsters. Now that they've all emerged, it also saves us the trouble when they attack next time. Boys, get on it and take down these hateful creatures."