Chapter 19: Orcs on Twelfth Floor!

*Splash—*

Accompanied by a flash of cold light, the Needle Rabbit's body was directly cleaved in two, and blood sprayed out.

Around it, blood puddles of various sizes were scattered everywhere.

*Bang—*

Having suffered a fatal attack, the Needle Rabbit's body disintegrated directly, turning into black ashes that vanished into the air, leaving only a magic stone lying quietly on the ground.

*Swoosh—*

Just after the magic stone fell to the ground, a crack tore open in space, and the magic stone was directly sucked into it.

Ethan had also been curious about why his "Imaginary Number Magic" manifested in this way.

He wondered why it looked like this compared to others in Fateverse.

However, in this world without magecraft or "magus," this question was destined to remain unanswered.

Under the influence of "Falna," the "Imaginary Space" was born into this world, and it even existed in the form of Ethan's "skill."

However, Ethan's "Imaginary Space" was still in a primitive state, requiring continuous development and exploration.

The way to do so was simple: consume magic energy, and he could develop and enhance the "Imaginary Space."

Last night, after storing the teacup, more than half of Ethan's magic reserves were suddenly consumed at once.

It wasn't the cost of activating the "Imaginary Space" but rather the consumption of expanding its volume.

Moreover, because within the "Imaginary Space," there was no concept of 'time,' 'space,' or even 'physical rules,' anything placed inside and then taken out would undergo no changes.

Ethan liked this aspect a lot because it meant that if he encountered something precious, storing it in and taking it out wouldn't cause any issues.

The only regret was that the current "Imaginary Space" was still too small and couldn't hold much.

*Clatter—*

In front of Ethan, a space crack opened, and several magic stones fell down.

"Hmm~"

Then came the familiar 'pleasure time,' the sensation of absorbing magic stones was truly exhilarating, making it irresistible.

Sometimes Ethan wondered if there were any drawbacks to this, like getting addicted to it like 'narcotics' and developing a dependency on it.

Of course, all of this was just speculation.

"It's the eleventh floor, and now the Needle Rabbits are starting to appear~~~"

Today's [Daily Mission] is an exploration type, with the objective of reaching the twelfth floor of the dungeon.

And it seems like Ethan will complete it soon.

At the same time, after this experience, Ethan can confirm that his strength has improved a lot.

Previously, he would hover around the third to fifth floors, but now he can easily handle the eleventh floor.

Indeed, after gaining Falna, the speed at which his strength improves is much faster.

*Step—step—step—*

Soon, crossing the passage between the eleventh and twelfth floor, Ethan finally arrived at his destination.

[Daily Mission: Explore the dungeon, reach the twelfth floor!]