Chapter 52 - The Banquet, Goddess Loki!

Tonight's banquet, although initiated by a god, is actually just an activity for some idle gods to pass the time and is far from being as 'serious' as outsiders might think.

However, just like there are classes among people, the same applies to gods.

In theory, all gods can attend such banquets, but those who are not doing well generally do not attend, as it's easy to be ridiculed since most gods are playful creatures.

The host of this banquet is Apollo Familia, who in Orario, is considered a second-class familia.

Apollo Familia has many members but lacks high-end combat power, with the strongest being only a level 3 adventurer, which is a huge gap compared to first-class familias.

In a nutshell, Apollo Familia is inferior to the best but superior to the worst.

'Tap—Tap—'

With crisp footsteps, Freya, dressed in an ink-colored cheongsam, walked into the banquet hall.

By this time, many gods had already arrived, gathering in pairs or groups, chatting and laughing, as these types of banquets are inherently places to pass time.

"Eh? Is that Freya?"

"Freya? Where?"

"She looks so beautiful today, Freya, she truly deserves to be the goddess of beauty."

"What is she wearing? It looks so pretty!"

"A new type of dress? I've never seen anything like it before, where did she buy it?"

...

Some people are born protagonists, and Freya is just such a person.

The moment she stepped in, she became the center of attention of the entire banquet.

Freya has long been accustomed to high-profile appearances.

"Yo, Freya, it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

A short-haired goddess in a black dress came over, seemingly having a good relationship with Freya.

However, the other party owned an 'airport' of her own, which makes people unable to arouse even a slight trace of 'interest'.

"It has indeed been a long time, Loki."

Seeing the approaching figure, Freya also smiled and greeted.

Hearing Freya's address, Ethan couldn't help but look over, and indeed, this was Loki, just like in the 'anime', hard to distinguish between male and female.

"Hm? Boy, what's with that look?"

Women, especially goddesses, are very sensitive to certain types of gazes.

Ethan's 'pitying' gaze was as obvious as a candle in the dark to Loki.

One can only say that even a goddess is not 'perfect'.

"Nothing, goddess Loki!"

Facing Loki, Ethan vehemently denied, of course, how could he admit such a thing, that would be suicidal behavior.

"Humph! You kid, I haven't seen you before, you wouldn't be Freya's 'new love', would you?"

The other party hit Ethan's sore spot with one comment.

He and Freya were completely innocent. At most, he might have been slightly flirtatious, but the other's imagined 'night service' never happened.

"Loki!"