Chapter 72: Ethan Encounters Pass Parade!

Without any suspense in the battle, Ethan, who was now a level 2 adventurer, along with the A++ rank noble phantasm Excalibur, had already far surpassed the silverback in strength.

This can no longer be called a 'battle,' but rather a one-sided crushing.

'Pfft—'

A burst of blood sprayed as the blade pierced through the body of the silverback.

The monster's massive body, in the face of death, was just as fragile as a feather.

'Boom—'

Accompanied by a burst of black ashes dispersing, only a magic stone was left lying on the ground.

"Truly worthy of being called 'the light saber,' especially the blackened version."

Looking at the Excalibur Morgan in his hands, Ethan felt that if he faced Goliath again, he no longer needed to fight so hard; he could just unleash the giant beam of light and 'nuke' it directly.

Of course, this was just his wishful thinking, as with his current magic reserve, he really couldn't unleash the true power of his noble phantasm.

Particularly since Excalibur was an A++ rank Noble Phantasm, unleashing it required an enormous amount of magical energy.

The significant difference in Artoria's strength before and after her blackening in the Fifth Holy Grail War can be attributed primarily to Shirou's inadequate mana reserves as her Master.

After blackening, Saber no longer had concerns about depleting magical energy, using powerful moves as though they were regular attacks.

Before this transformation, she had to be conservative with her mana usage; after all, excessive consumption could deplete Shirou's mana reserves.

And as for Shirou's mana reserve, well, there's no need to say much, a few light cannons from our king, and he'd probably be drained dry.

Having put away the Excalibur, Ethan continued to move forward; one time was not enough, he hadn't had enough fun yet.

It's similar to playing "Minecraft"; after going through the trouble of crafting a Diamond Sword, wouldn't you want to use it to defeat a few more bosses?

Since it was late at night, he didn't encounter many people along the way.

The entire dungeon, at this time, seemed a bit silent.

'Tap tap tap—'

A series of rapid footsteps suddenly sounded; judging from the sound, there were quite a few people.

"It's all your fault, insisting on going to kill the killer ants."

"Who knew these killer ants were so tenacious, they're still not dead after all that."

"Just shut up, the swarm of killer ants is quickly approaching."

"Hurry and run~"

Despite the noisy voices still being some distance away, Ethan roughly understood the situation.

These people were seeking death; although the individual strength of the killer ants was weak, they were a swarm-type monster.

Once attacked, they would emit a special pheromone to attract their companions.

In the upper floors of the dungeon, countless adventurers have perished under the siege of the killer ants.

The term 'newbie killer' originates from this; in the upper levels of the dungeon, they truly are 'formidable enemies' for low-class adventurers, no joke.