It's not the first time

Hello, I hope you enjoy reading, if you have comments please make them constructive and respectful.
() = clarification, details that I missed, or my opinion
[]= Thoughts of the characters
""= Words that the characters say or are used as the expression to denote that the word in quotes is irony or something like that.
-------------------------------------------------------------Klein, after a long fight against the previous Lord of the Mysteries and emerging "victorious" with the help of the Tarot Club, lost something important to him, his humanity, although not completely, but it is undoubtedly his change after fighting against the will of a firstborn, who was not easily defeated. But after leaving through that door that she once feared, she was now calm as if the being that was coming out of her had not had a desperate battle behind her, but the half-pillar was currently confused and dazed by the memories that flooded her head, These were from someone who turned into a monster in front of him and screams of despair could be heard in the background with blood everywhere. A great roar could be heard in the distance while the sky was in red and grayish tones as if he were angry with humanity, but after checking his surroundings he saw that his hands were unknown to him, they were full of scars and when he looked down further he noticed his pants torn and stained with blood and dirt, it is as if these memories were sealed somewhere in his soul, then he continued to see memories in his mind that showed him the arduous struggle of the few survivors who had "adapted" to the apocalypse that was caused by the creator's attempt to awaken, and now he had taken over the body of a person who He was supposed to have bled to death from the attack of some monsters that were previously his companions since they became like that after seeing something they shouldn't have, with all that information the current Klein realized that when he possessed the corpse of the former Klein that was not the The first time Zhou Mingrui's soul woke up in another "world", he remembered the time he had to crawl, fight and lose companions in order to survive in the midst of chaos and madness, where you didn't know if tomorrow you would be alive until he encountered a group that seemed to be investigating the power of monsters but who seemed like lunatics so he was hiding from them too, at that time Zhou Mingrui did not know if that was his world because the ruins of buildings that reminded him of the city seemed familiar to him. modern era but at the same time he couldn't believe it was his world because everything was in chaos, plus he wasn't in his body and everything around him seemed strange so he was once again looking for a way to return home, then he discovered that there were also races other than humans, this convinced him that his world could not have been otherwise, since there were elves, demonic wolves, giants, strange creatures and his world would not have existed. Does it count? He had to admit. that his mental state could be better but how can I blame him when one day he was a normal office worker and suddenly he woke up in that situation without knowing anyone or anything; Then he continued wandering when he again encountered another group that seemed out of their minds and they kidnapped him, while saying that it was for the greater good, that what they were doing would bring the salvation of humanity, since many humans of the few survivors became submissive to the other races (this was already the case even before Zhou Mingrui was in that body) in search of protection but this did not mean that they received them with open hands, since most of their leaders were blinded by the fight of power, they were cruel and tyrants.
Then the minority that was hiding to avoid being enslaved thinking that there would still be something to do, in their desperate fight wanted to try to gain power through the flesh and blood of some monsters but after witnessing how some fell to madness and became in things similar to what they ate but without rationality, others managed to have a little success but had to sacrifice part of their rationality, so they kidnapped others to serve as guinea pigs to experiment on them, they kept the victims locked in an underground cave where they had their base to hide from any danger, so when they locked up the body that Zhou Mingrui possessed called Tier, this came from the memories with his now dead companions where they called him that, (zhou mingrui has good acting skills that he needs polish), he inspected his surroundings with feigned calm, noticing that the cells looked like deep and dark dungeons as if something inside was waiting to destroy you; Something next to him caught his attention, in the corner of his cell there was a person crouching with his back to him while he could see that his body was shaking and he was whispering laments, curses and sobbing saying ".. no no no no, it's not my turn, no, no, hkk sniff, sniff, someone help, help, yes... no no no", Tier realized the unstable state of the person, and his clothes were in pieces giving a view of that person's back. with horrendous scars, so he decided it was better not to bother him, in that vague period there were rules that he learned with his former companions, not to stare at something that seems strange, not to go to dark places and not to talk to strangers among others; But when he took a step, wanting to get as far away as possible, he made a noise when he stepped on wooden sticks that were scattered, then when he turned his gaze after hearing that the person who had previously whispered uncontrollably was now silent, he found himself face to face with each other. , he almost let out a scream of fright, because the other person had a third eye on his forehead and the other two were closed while his neck was grayish (although Tier had already seen similar and more horrendous things, he still wasn't completely used to it). ), after a few seconds of silence that felt eternal to Tier, the other person began to stand up but went higher and higher until he ran into the high ceiling of the rustic stone cell, this unsettled Tier. Tier but he pretended to be calm, then he heard the voice of the other person that he strangely understood, since it was similar to the Chinese but at the same time had its differences, "welcome, hahaha now I will no longer suffer alone hehehe, hello hello" with that said he turned suddenly serious and continued speaking "we are the salvation, look this is my eye, it makes me look like a giant jiji" every time he laughed he showed his many fangs, to this Tier nervously just said "hahaha hello, what's your name. "mmm me, I'm Tier" to which the other person nodded and said "my name is not important, you know I come from another underground cave and my grandfather... Hahaha" he suddenly had a fit of laughter that stopped him abruptly and continued" me... He said that approximately hehehe 400 years ago this was a land of peace and prosperity hahaha, can you imagine?... Can't you? Hahaha but he told me that this will be passed on to the next generation so they don't forget that we can go back to what we were hehehe... Do you think that?" The other person seemed irritated with what he himself said because of what Tier He followed the nervous game "no, of course not" earning a nod from the other party, but stopped the conversation when a supposed guard walked in, (who were the "successful" subjects gaining a little strength but clearly missing a screw because They enjoyed hurting the prisoners whenever they could), and took the person who was recently talking to Tier, leaving the words "hahaha it seems my time has come hehe hehe".
Then shortly after he was alone he began to think about what the strange person told him, [it can't be, so my house, my parents, my home?] I try not to think like that but this was something I had suspected for a long time. However, it was more shocking to hear this from others. He wanted to think about more possible explanations but desperate screams were heard that took him out of his thoughts. It sounded like someone was being tortured to death. After that occasion he never saw his partner again. cell and Tier (Zhou Mingrui) was devastated by the idea that his home had gone to hell, so a few days passed in which on some occasions some guards visited him and tortured him, this only increased his desperation but after a few days But now accustomed to the routine and accepted the truth, it was difficult for him to find a reason to live because he was lost in what he should do now that there was no place to return and he was suffering torment in that place, then that time a guard entered again in his cell but this time with a malicious smile he dragged him to a place away from where the base was, going even deeper into the underground, when Tier arrived with dull eyes he looked around and saw some old men with expressions of excitement, that he assumed there was some progress in their "research" and they wanted to test it on him, tired of everything he simply obeyed the old men who had perverse expressions, [I guess this is the end of my torment].