A "pleasant" cooperation Mr. Seer

Dak-Ho and Ji-Woo were still tense about what had happened, but they didn't have any more time to think "they have two options, cooperate and we help each other or I look for others and leave without looking back, leaving them to their fate" rather the man In front of them he did not leave them any more time, "5... 4... 3... 2..." Upon noticing that he was serious Dak-Ho quickly said "it's okay... I'll cooperate" to which "I too" Ji-woo said after seeing what the other capable boy accepted.
---------------------------
After receiving an affirmative answer he nodded (during the "negotiation" Klein used illusions to camouflage his unusual behavior in the face of the few constellations that saw them), then "well, your stigma should be able to help you to conceal your presence for a while" he returned to suggest, Dak-Ho [can he see my abilities?] when faced with this unanswered doubt he simply looked at his stigma, that now that he thought about it he didn't know exactly how it worked although he had an idea because of the name but he wasn't sure if it would work.
[STIGMA: PROTECTION OF HOMELESS CHILDREN]
------------------------------------------------------
Ji-Woo after accepting the "cooperation" felt that now that they were on the same "team" he would have to pay attention to the man named Klein, so when he focused his attention on his stigma, he smiled a little.
[STIGMA: WISHES FOR HELPFUL CHILDREN]
-------------------------------------------------
After a few seconds they both heard the man's voice "just think about it 3... 2..." and before the countdown ended the two teenagers were "lucky" to activate them correctly because just when the man said "1 "The inert and headless bodies began to come to life", seconds after the notification and hologram of the Dokkaebi was announced with a malevolent expression "An easy game is not fun, right?"
It's no fun if they escape that successfully.
Why don't we change the environment a little?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[THE DIFFICULTY OF THE SCENARIO WAS ADJUSTED]
[DIFFICULTY OF THE SCENARIO. E>D]
[THE EVIL THOUGHTS OF THE DEAD ARE RESOLVING]
[THE SURROUNDING GROUND IS FILLING WITH DARK ETHER]
[DEMONIC PEOPLE HAVE RISEN]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
At this vision Ji-Woo looked at the man in surprise [it's as if... she knew what would happen] although she also had to admit her relief at seeing that she was ignored by these things similar to the zombies in the movies [now it really looks like an apocalypse ] he thought with humor to distract his mind from the horrible appearance and the fear they caused him.
--------------------------------
Meanwhile Dak-Ho had a secret look of amazement when he saw how the man's advice saved them from a big fight, [although it is suspicious it will be better to have him around if I want to live a little longer] he thought but still kept his guard up, when he posed his Looking at that suspicious man, he realized that he was also looking at him before looking away and changing his attitude, acting "regrettable" although in his own words he would say that it was to reflect a weak personality, after witnessing the events a few moments ago. [I won't fall for that anymore, what a cunning person, but I still don't know what his objective is by acting like this...], this situation did not last long because soon both (Dak-Ho and Ji-Woo) realized the timer of his ability in addition to the time remaining to complete the scenario, which indicated that they were in a bind if they didn't hurry up.
--------------------------------------
Meanwhile....
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE CONFUSED].
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ASK WHERE THE INCARNATIONS ARE].
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS DO NOT LIKE THE FAVORITISM SHOWN].
[THE CONSTELLATION THE VICTOR IN THE MYSTERIES OF HISTORY OBSERVES THEM].
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS FEEL CHILLS AND ARE CONFUSED].
-------------------------------------------------------
Klein feels annoyance at the interfering constellations, but quickly decides to move forward after hearing that the regressor named Yoo Joonghyuk has taken the lead by crushing everything in his path, finding in his vision the boy Kim dokja who seems to be having difficulties.
First he pauses to turn to the "children" who from now on were in his care in exchange for their help to "survive."
After exchanging glances, the three pass through all the obstacles without problems thanks to their "abilities" granted by the stigma of their constellation.
---------------------------
[PROTECTION AGAINST ALL OBSTACLES]
[WISH TO TEAR DOWN GRANTED]
[WISH TO ARRIVE FAST GRANTED]
[PROTECTION TO FINISH SAFE]
[PROTECTION/WISHES EXHAUSTED]
[USE LIMIT: 15 MINUTES]
Note: Dak-Ho and Ji-Woo did not pay attention to the bridge breaking due to their internal fighting and Klein's intervention in isolating them to negotiate.
The stigmata in essence is asking the Klein "constellation" for wishes to be fulfilled and at their current level they can only make 3 small-scale wishes with a short duration.
As they level up, they will be able to make large-scale wishes and some miracles except resurrecting others (except themselves) or something that greatly alters the rules of that world due to other factors that will be explained.