Suspicious "pitiful" man

POV KLEIN
When I guessed what the first test would be, I didn't feel the need to save them. I guess my humanity is really on the floor. After all, I've seen many people die over and over again in front of me, so I know that we will all die at some point. no matter how much we avoid it, I checked it again when I saw so many dead people and I didn't even care, I was only focused on the two people I selected and this makes me wonder if later I will think like Tianzu?, faced with this idea I don't feel repulsion I just think that it was to be expected I really must be crazy, I just want to rest but there is no home I can return to, not after all the people I once considered important always die without being able to avoid it and I am aware that possibly because my negligence, I was supposed to use the power to protect them but after so many repetitions I begin to wonder: Is it really necessary? I myself know that I have changed due to my divinity and mental state, since if I were offered eternal rest right now I would not hesitate to accept but my few human emotions would not allow me.
Something that will not change despite having become bolder is always making preparations before the performance.
Everything is going according to plan so perfectly that I wonder if Adam is involved.
And I found something curious in the other two carriages...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the two teenagers saw the big man killing another person they knew he would surely come for them next, so they were going to sacrifice the "pitiful" man.
With 7 minutes 34 seconds left, behind them in car 3707 the roar of an explosion was heard and they were thrown forward due to the shock waves it caused. This disturbed the other survivors but the lunatic quickly took up what he was doing. doing (2 people are missing apart from the three and the lunatic), they heard the nervous voice of that guy "that won't work, because it won't stop even if the test ends, everyone is going to die", this put them in a trance because it seemed that The man knew what they wanted to do to him and when they thought more about the words he said they realized that the guy was right after all it was obvious that the Dokkaebi would not protect them, they had become so anxious that they ignored something so obvious, then After all, they had never been through a similar situation and no matter how intelligent they are, they are still "children" who fear facing a psychopathic murderer. After spending 3 minutes in shock listening to the screams of the other two now dead victims, they realized that the psychopath was coming for them and they heard the pitiful man "just attack at the same time", leaving those words he was the next one that the psychopath began to hit while the man screamed in (fake) pain; enjoying the suffering it seemed that the lunatic did not want his prey to die so quickly so the teenagers after coming out of the trance joined forces and tried to attack the lunatic because they did not want to be next but all their attacks were stopped by the lunatic, thus while the psychopath He continued hitting Klein, he defended himself from the other two, laughing at the "pitiful" man's cries of suffering. Time passed until there were only 5 seconds left until the scenario would end, yet the next second the psychopath fell on his back but continued to breathe like If only he were unconscious, the two teenagers, after this pleasant surprise, were alarmed since they did not know who did it and they saw that the pitiful man who had bruises and was bleeding everywhere, was holding an iron from who knows where he got it, he said nervously. with a shy smile "tha-thank you for helping me..." after bowing as a sign of gratitude he threw the iron aside, at that moment he thought [it seems that for this psychopath his destiny was death] while the other two who They didn't say anything, uncomfortable, they looked away, with that the clock stopped ticking and the stage ended. They were surprised when the pitiful man didn't die for non-compliance, so Min Ji-woo, stunned, asked "How come...? " while pointing at him, since they never saw him killing anyone and the psychopath was still alive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MAIN SCENARIO #1
VALUE TEST WAS COMPLETED]
BULGWANG LINE. TRAIN 3434
COMPARTMENT 3607
SURVIVORS: 4 PEOPLE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before they could continue talking they saw that the Dokkaebi had returned "wow there are survivors here too. What happened to that guy?... Well it doesn't matter"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MAIN SCENARIO #1
- VALUE TEST WAS COMPLETED]
SURVIVORS:
KLEIN MORETTI
MIN JI-WOO
JUNG DAK-HO
##########
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All survivors were presented with blue screens with notifications.
[YOU GOT 300 COINS FROM THE REWARD]
[100 COINS WERE TAKEN FOR THE CHANNEL USAGE FEE]
After seeing the notifications and recovering from the daze (Ji-woo and Dak-Ho) they paid attention to their surroundings being aware that they had killed people so that they could currently be standing over the corpses, this would make anyone with standards based morality social situations where killing is bad regardless of the circumstances, she despaired in a situation like that, the shock of having had to kill another to survive, these ideas tormented the teenagers, especially Ji-Woo, who until recently was excited to buy a bag. and now he didn't even know if his parents were still alive, clearly on the outside he seemed like he didn't care with the same face full of arrogance and capricious attitude but this was his first time killing others, after all he never had to work for anything to be able to live a comfortable life but now all that was gone and in this first scenario he showed his desire to live, on the other hand Dak-Ho had mixed feelings since despite disowning the people around him due to harassment and neglect Since his childhood he did not believe that he was capable of killing someone else with his bare hands, but it was evident that he had to adapt to this new reality and leave those types of thoughts behind because he wanted to live, he did not consider himself a hero because he knew that they They did not exist otherwise because he would have let him suffer so much, although he knew that those thoughts were childish and irrational, they were not for his little self, he considered himself a survivor and knew that if he himself did not care about his well-being no one else would, As for Klein, just out of habit I wish those who died a good rest but he would carry on as he always had.
Suddenly they saw that an ichtanosaur or better known as a sea serpent came out of the nearby sea and rose up around the bridge. It scared and worried the teenagers while Klein pretended to fear them to death until he "accidentally" locked eyes with this monster, causing the sea serpent to look away but he couldn't move away because he wasn't allowed to.
After seeing that the sea serpent did nothing, with more time to think in more detail, they found the man they had described as "pitiful" very suspicious, who proved to be able to withstand blows, punches and kicks for 4 minutes 30 seconds and finally able to knock out the psychopath who was beating him and despite apparently not having killed anyone he was still alive, not to mention that Dak-Ho was already suspicious of this man from the moment he saw him retreat to a secluded corner the second the lights went out and seeming to regain consciousness some time later, on the other hand Ji-woo remembered that he found it strange that no one seemed to notice the weak and helpless man who was in tears and how he covered the compartment window of the back car with blood, those were the thoughts of both of them without knowing that Klein was aware of them using the singularity of the path of Error, in addition to the fact that his actions had been calculated for them to see, reaching this point where they considered him someone suspiciously weak but he skilled enough to survive.