New recruit

The boy was so light that it was not inconsistent with his disguise as a weak man (strength), Klein, seeing his surroundings, assumed that the boy wanted to imply by the dead insect next to him that with this he managed to fulfill the first scenario, [you are smarter than you look], after all despite giving the impression of someone who has given in to carefully preparing this situation, [you could have fooled others if it weren't for the fact that I am the constellation that sponsors you and with which you made a "deal"] with that thought he imperceptibly curved his lips into a smile as he directed his gaze to the boy's lowered head.
----------------------
This is how it is during the first scenario, the incarnation called Park Taeyang, 6 years old, was in his usual hospital room, this was like his second "home" but in fact Park Taeyang did not consider any place his "home", until recently Before the apocalypse, some relatives on his father's side were the ones who took care of him, giving him a roof to sleep, food to satisfy his hunger, clothes to wear, care for his health, in general the basics but there was no affection or a close relationship and that Maybe it's his stay in the hospital suddenly everything changed, when he noticed the message in front of him he quickly looked around noticing the confused and stunned expressions of other patients, nurses and doctors, without further ado he decided to hide before everything explodes (not literally ) witnessing the cruel nature of the test, he was lucky to find some insects near him, due to the poor cleaning he had seen some from time to time, so time passed and without much expression he saw how heads flew, making blood splash everywhere. want, although he could not control the trembling of his body showing that he was just a child seeing such brutal deaths for the first time.
For this reason, he was left alone in shock, still hidden, until he followed the reward to choose a sponsor and so he did, after gathering courage after being alone in the place, he took the initiative to communicate with his sponsor, knowing his weak state. I didn't believe I could pass the following scenarios alone, so after a suggestion from my constellation, I accepted without any other option.
After preparing some details, he chose a hiding place and pretended to be harmless to see the reaction of the person who came looking for him. After all, his constellation only told him that someone would help him, but to be honest, the boy couldn't trust people so easily. words coming from the one who saw everything and yet did nothing to prevent it.
His first impression of the man who was carrying him was [disappointing], but the more he saw and analyzed it he didn't find it so simple (intentional).
--------------------------
After feigning caution about his surroundings, Klein with the little boy in his arms noticed that he was thinner than he looked, but even so Klein found himself aware of his own antipathy towards the boy's situation [it seems that my humanity is not yet what strong enough] he thought clearly, after intentionally remaining in the same position for a few moments Klein saw how the boy looked up as if to ask What's wrong? After exchanging glances Klein acting nervous asked "sorry... but what is your name?" At this the boy stared at him for a few seconds "Park Taeyang" he answered simply, [similar to Dak-Ho] Klein thought as he spoke again "what a nice name, I was called Klein", and before Klein returned to his path he He bent down to pick up an inhaler, which he "coincidentally" kicked by accident, noticing its existence, and when he had it in his hands, he looked at it for a few seconds until it was snatched away by the child's small hands abruptly, the child Park Taeyang with his head. Still crouched, she remained silent until in her vision she noticed the extended hand of the strange adult with a small stuffed animal in the shape of a puppy with black and white fur, large golden eyes making a happy expression; Upon seeing this, the child looked up, meeting the eyes of the strange adult who invited him to take the stuffed animal.
After taking the stuffed animal, the boy muttered "stop acting" to which Klein simply nodded in understanding, [I also hope for great cooperation] Klein thought as he saw that the boy was more capable of seeing through people than the others. two teenagers.
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS LOOK AT YOU WITH CURIOSITY]
[THE CONSTELLATION "DEMON-LIKE JUDGE OF FIRE" ADMIRE YOUR GOOD WILL].
Completely ignoring the messages of the constellations...
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE OFFENDED BY YOUR ATTITUDE]
Klein finally made his way back to the main stage with the child still in his arms, who acted expressionless and apprehensive of his surroundings (Taeyang).
--------------------
In the boy's vision there were only collapsed buildings but no living, sane soul, only corpses everywhere with the background of a fiery sunset indicating that darkness would soon descend.
Taeyang after that noticed the fog that covered the surroundings, with the system messages with warnings soon turned his gaze upwards paying attention to the strange man's actions.
Klein, upon seeing him, simply took out of his "pocket" a greenish object resembling some animal organ, after placing it in the boy's mouth who suspiciously accepted, he began to walk calmly until he reached a convenience store near the Geumho station. The distance traveled in such a short time was surprising to the boy, since despite the moon overhead, the strange man continued as if the monsters around were not a threat, thus quickly arriving near the second stage. [I really stopped acting...] Park Taeyang thought cautiously.
During this demonstration they obtained different reactions from the constellations that were observing them.
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE SURPRISED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS SMILE AT YOU EQUITELY]
.....
Upon entering the convenience store, Klein with his free hand began to nimbly collect souvenirs, while the boy still looked at him with a blank expression, seeming to be contemplating something. When Klein felt this, he left the bag he had collected on the floor and placed his palm his hand over the little boy's eyes thus preventing his vision "you shouldn't" he said to the boy with a gentle tone earning a nod, after finishing his business at the convenience store he turned towards Geumho station.
Throughout his journey he did not take any breaks, thus completing the mission and obtaining the respective rewards in 1 day.
Witnessing the strange man's composure in the situation, the boy was pleased since this way he was not considered a burden, although this showed that the strange man seemed to be able to read him which made him alert.
--------------------
Upon finding the doors closed, the sleepy boy from not being able to sleep since the first scenario began, was waiting for the man's next actions.
Klein, sensing what would happen when he entered, found it annoying but he would have to move forward.
--------------------
As Park Taeyang was inside, struggling to keep his eyes open, he noticed some people approaching in his direction. The group seemed confident holding groceries. The last thing he saw was the group surrounding them while demanding his submission.
-----------------------
Klein, in his role as a "pitiful" man, said, pointing to the sleeping child in his arms, "it's okay if they just let us pass," to which the group of men still in a "threatening" position turned their attention to one in particular, denoting that they were waiting. orders, [it seems that they are already on the foundations of a new power that I led them in this situation] Klein thought, after all he had seen and met many different types of people in different situations, [it reminds me of the times during the first era ] had this thought with mixed feelings, which indicated to him that having this type of experience was effective and comforting for his humanity.
The man in question, upon noticing the large bags of food, approached with an irritating smile indicating that if he did not obey he could try a beating, clearly he did not say it in words but Klein getting the message simply said nervously "oh you want food, but it would be difficult alone." give it to you" while internally thinking [this will hurt a little] all to reinforce his feelings and experiences.
The group of men who had not eaten since the first scenario began were eager to obtain the bags, so upon obtaining such a response from the "regrettable" man they felt confident enough to obtain it by force, since after murdering another human being It is as if they had demolished the limit of morality by building new principles for their survival with a new order, that is, the law of the fittest.
Klein, upon understanding the situation, walked away slowly so he could leave the child on the ground while the bullies advanced in a threatening manner, all in order to achieve their objectives [this is nothing compared to those days locked up]...
During the fight, Klein, who also did not want to be simply taken advantage of, acted like a clown (sequence), he only had the skills to flex his body, maintain balance, throw daggers with objects, control fire; In the end he managed to take down half of the group of bullies [a bunch of curly-haired baboons] he thought, simulating his human self.
After a few minutes he pretended to get tired which gave the remaining group a chance to "hit him", [I hadn't experienced this since my second life] Klein thought in retrospect.
(In reality Klein only allowed himself to receive a couple of punches in the face due to his agility as a clown that made him elusive while protecting the child to avoid being taken hostage, in addition Klein feigned fatigue to end the meaningless fight).
----------------------------
The tired group saw that the "pitiful" man had a great ability to avoid them so they could barely touch him. They also noticed the tiredness that was present in the man who looked like he would fall with one push, then they heard "well, you win." I will give you the food but don't bother me anymore" you could notice a slight tremor in his body. At those words the person in charge nodded and sent two of "his" men to pick up the bags, but before they could pick them up It was as if they had forgotten something important until they heard "their leader" say "hey, what are you doing standing there huh? Come on we have to go back" to which they obeyed as if nothing had happened. Furthermore, those who were injured were as if nothing had happened, as if the above were nothing more than an illusion.
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE CONFUSED]
[THE CONSTELLATION "SINEST CONSPIRATOR" IS WATCHING CAREFULLY]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS WONDER WHY ARE THE INCARNATIONS STOPPED DURING THESE MINUTES]
[THE CONSTELLATION "BLACK FLAME ABYSS DRAGON" IS DISAPPOINTED]
.....
Klein calmly followed them still with the sleeping child in his arms while carrying the bags alone, as if the others in the group ignored his initial intention to snatch the food.
After going deeper into the station, they arrived with people gathered, including children, mothers, adults, teenagers, the elderly, etc. They were in poor mental and physical condition.
Klein saw another group of men coming, also with bars except for one, with a thin body and light brown hair, this seemed to be the leader here since he was the one who took the initiative "Nice to meet you. I see you are a newcomer." .
"Can I ask for your name? My name is Cheon Inho." While the guy introduced himself, Klein continued "shivering," which was noticed by the other, who upon seeing such a reaction felt that he was easy prey, making him make an unpleasant expression.
"Delighted... I'm Klein Moretti" I answered while thinking calmly [this guy is considered unpleasant...].
After that, Cheon Inho's gaze went to Klein's hands that were holding with "difficulty" some large bags full of souvenirs. Klein, knowing what would continue, waited for Cheon Inho's words.
"Thank you for taking care of the people in our group, you are our salvation.
Hey everyone come, the newcomer will give us all food, come closer!"
Klein heard the happy shouts of the people around him who were getting closer and closer until they completely surrounded him.
"Welcome to Geumho Station, Klein Moretti-ssi," he said with a "friendly" smile.