Minor villain

At those bold words Kim dokja simply said "What if I refuse?"
Instantly, Cheon Inho's expression changed as he said, "Hahaha, refuse? That's interesting."
I never thought that would happen
You are a hero who saved people from monsters. Doesn't someone with power like yours have a duty to lead people?
[Oh, so you plan to take advantage of my presence in this way] Kim dokja came to such a conclusion.
Cheon Inho continued "it's no big deal, I'm asking you to cooperate so that everyone can survive. Can't you see those poor people over there?" He said pointing to the people around who were crying children, elderly people, etc.
"In addition, there was also a man of good will who donated the food he acquired to us to share with everyone here. Won't you do the same?" He added with a wicked smile.
Kim dokja declined the offer, but Cheon Inho left a bold comment after the refusal.
"We'll see if you don't change your mind hahaha"
-------------------------------------
After that they will leave them "in peace."
"Was it really okay to reject them like that?" Lee Hyunsung asked with a touch of distress.
"Did you want me to accept the offer?" Kim dokja said as he turned his gaze to the man who asked.
"That's not what I meant, but...
"It's because of what Cheon Inho-ssi said at the end," Lee Hyunsung replied, remembering the "threat."
Given Lee Hyunsung's concern, he didn't really take it so seriously because another question was hovering in his mind: Did someone else donate the food? But before he could ask, he first wanted to put his plan into action.
"We'll see how things turn out if we leave it like this, by the way it's night. Aren't you hungry?"
Take them, one by one." Kim dokja offered.
"Oh really? Can we do that?" And before they could say anything else there were more interruptions.
"HEY!" A scream was heard coming from the people who gathered in front of the group (Kim dokja's company),
They continued the scandal, "Are you really monopolizing the food?"
"You don't have enough food to share with everyone, so are you going to survive on your own?"
"He said you were supposed to give us all food."
"How come you're the only one who has it?" ....
[...The truly dangerous person.] Kim Dokja thought angrily as he looked at the one who caused this situation.
[Cheon Inho], who with a malicious smile silently indicated the two options to choose from.
"Please choose.
Whether you will divide your assets and become a hero, or monopolize them and become a villain."
[YOU ARE IN THE SECOND MAIN STAGE AREA. MOVE FREQUENTLY TO PLACES WHERE THE MAIN SCENE IS ACTIVE.]
----------------------------------------------
"Give the food to Inho-ssi!"
"Share food fairly"
"What kind of person you are?"
Cries could be heard everywhere from people desperate to survive.
"Ahhh, please everyone calm down. There seems to be a misunderstanding.
Kim Dokja-ssi has decided to work with us. Of course we will be in charge of the food to ensure that its use is fair" Cheon Inho intervened.
.....
"Okay," Kim Dokja answered before the other said anything else.
At his response the crowd calmed down but not for long.
"Of course, you're going to have a lot of food."
[With that amount it's obvious] Cheon Inho thought.
"But it won't be free" continued Kim Dokja earning expressions of surprise and disbelief from the crowd, including Cheon Inho.
"That's... What's that supposed to mean?"
......Questions continued from the crowd.
[THE EYES OF SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE SHINING]
[THE "SECRET CONSPIRATOR" CONSTELLATION BUFFS]
Kim dokja continued with his offer "that's right, I'm not a volunteer....
But he only accepted coins."
------------------
After setting a price the crowd dispersed indecisively.
Furthermore, the group in car 3807 was no exception.
"I haven't received 10 coins from all of you yet, so hand them over" at those words the others simply remained silent due to the unexpected situation, since as had been mentioned there was a man of good will who gave away the food for free, but a few years ago time they didn't see him.
[VERY FEW CONSTELLATIONS ARE RELIEVED BY NOT HAVING FAVORITES]
[A SMALL NUMBER OF CONSTELLATIONS HAS GIVEN HIM 100 COINS].
"That's not a problem, of course. I'll pay you right now.
I don't want gifts.
I'm Jung Heewon. "Thank you for saving me this morning."
"Not that you say so," said Kim Dokja, accepting the other person's handshake.
Jung Heewon made them realize their mistake after some words that were directed at Yoo Sangah-ssi and Lee Hyunsung-ssi.
"...I don't want charity" said Yoo Sangah.
"I will pay from now on" Lee Hyunsung continued.
.....
"Gilyoung-ie is much better than those shameless adults."
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS SHOW INTEREST IN THE INCARNATION LEE GILYOUNG]
After making the coin transfers with each one.

Jung Heewon continued talking, this time about the situation at Geumho Station.
Among the information he shared you could see how the main group did atrocious things behind the shadows and how the marginalized group was treated like cattle.
Expressing his agreement, Lee Hyunsung added his doubts about the price at which Kim dokja food was sold.
..... "Let's wait a little longer" replied Kim dokja.
------------------------------------
Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for the first person to approach to appear. From a distance you could notice that someone was coming in your direction. In Kim Dokja's view you could see a man with a thin build with a disheveled appearance and "old-fashioned" clothes. In addition to looking foreign due to his well-proportioned features that gave him away, he was a simple face with black eyes but strangely he had a certain charm, perhaps due to the fact that he is different from Koreans that made him not look so simple. After that brief analysis Kim Dokja noticed that in the man's arms there was a small child who seemed to be 4 years old, he seemed as pale as a sick person with a thin and delicate complexion, in turn in his hands there was a small puppy stuffed The boy was staring at him with purple eyes that seemed to see right through him, but his gaze changed in a second when the man carrying him seemed to speak to the boy.
A few meters away, the man with his eyes on Kim dokja smiled at him while the boy seemed to look away without wanting to say hello.
Once face to face Kim Dokja was brought out of his thoughts, as the man called out to him nervously while pointing at the bag of food, "Dokja-ssi, could you sell me a few rations?"
At that question Kim Dokja nodded and waited to ask "Do you know how to transfer coins?", to which the man shook his head and in an anguished tone expressed "I'm sorry but I don't know h-how, I'm so..."
"Don't worry, I can tell you how to do it," Kim Dokja said hurriedly, after seeing that the man looked pitiful.
[How strange, right now I...]
(AT THIS MOMENT THE FOURTH WALL IS SECRETLY CONFUSED).