Anomaly

It has been 2 years since "He" Tonto went to sleep to fight against the will of The Celestial Worthy of Heaven and Earth by taking refuge in the Castle of Sefira with his loyal and humble servant Arrodes.
No one could tell his situation with the naked eye and even if one wanted to take a look at the appearance of the sleeping being, one could not because he was behind a large door with large tentacles protruding without giving way to anyone else, leaning on an ancient throne and holding in his hand an exquisite silver mirror with two figures that resemble eyes, one on each side, in total darkness only giving view to infinite gray fog
Although everything seemed peaceful on the outside, but inside that being's dream, he was in a great physical, mental and spiritual battle; It was difficult to tell who was winning between the two beings but the landscape it showed was of a modern city in harmony, with everyone living their lives satisfactorily and among them was walking towards the train station an average looking young man with hair and eyes. Brown dressed in casual clothes while sending messages on his phone showing a smile on his face, but suddenly an explosion in the subway train caused a commotion among the people leaving him dazed and confused since it occurred close to where he is, when he looked up he was surprised Upon discovering that tentacles had appeared protruding from him, for a brief moment a shock could be seen in his eyes but he quickly recovered and understood that there was something or someone that sealed his memories (everything he has experienced since his time in the first period until the cycle that repeats), after this understanding I notice that his surroundings seemed in turbulence, as if it were nothing more than an illusion that had lost its magic to give way to the total destruction of it and start again, but just When the rearrangement of everything was about to finish, a great light burst out that blinded the eyes of that young man with now black hair and eyes and this blinding light even became present outside the illusory world, swallowing with it the real body next to the mirror, all this in the passing of milliseconds leaving the space as if nothing had happened.
Meanwhile, in a dark area with tentacles wriggling submissively to the being that dominated them, it had a frown on its face with a cold and calculating look that you didn't know what it was thinking.
Somewhere in the cosmos it was repeated, the light swallowed a creature, drawing the attention of great beings with malicious eyes but it was so fast that they could not do anything against it.
[This had not occurred in any of the previous regressions] This was Klein's last thought.