New plan

The three of them were a few steps from the bridge break, seeing that they could indeed still pass (Dak-Ho and Ji-Woo), when they were behind a few moments ago they received the notification...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[GOD FROM THE MACHINE - BRIDGE PARA]
A BRIDGE OF LIGHT CREATED BY A CONSTELLATION. ONLY AN EVEN NUMBER OF PEOPLE CAN CROSS THE BRIDGE. THE BRIDGE WILL DISAPPEAR AS SOON AS AN "ODD" NUMBER OF PEOPLE TRY TO CROSS.
------------------------------------------------------------------
At that moment they realized that they had ignored such a threat when seeing the stage instructions (start), because they were so focused on the man named Klein that...
They both felt like they were forgetting something but the man named Klein snapped them out of their thoughts, "Well, you don't want to deal with that other psycho, do you?" He said while pointing to a guy with his back in a black outfit (Yoo Joonghyuk) who was clearly strangling another boy (Kim dokja), after seeing him hit the other boy with a hook in the stomach who seemed displeased for some reason (Kim dokja), but despite this neither of the two teenagers dared to interrupt, advocating the cruelty of the man in black in beating the other, since after all they had no right to complain about such a matter when their fragile morality was twisted in At the moment when their lives were at stake, they turned to look at Klein but he seemed uninterested in those boys, "Hey, you guys go to the next stage first, I'll find you later, keep a low profile and be careful with the main group." At the end he added. "no more questions", with that the two teenagers still doubtful with distrust followed the instructions of the man named Klein and ignored the people who were waiting for what they assumed was one of the two men who were in an "interrogation", since their abilities They were reaching their limit. By quickly moving away from the group they became visible again and their compliance with the scenario was notified along with the reward for it.
[YOU GOT 200 COINS FROM THE REWARD]
[100 COINS WERE TAKEN FOR THE CHANNEL USAGE FEE]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE STUNNED AT HIS SUDDEN PRESENCE, WONDERING ABOUT HIS WHEREAS DURING THE PREVIOUS SUB SCENARIO]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS QUESTION THE POWER GIVEN TO SIMPLE INcarnations IN THE FIRST SCENARIO]
.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After confirming that the two boys followed his instructions, he turned his attention to the pair in front of him. Klein was listening to them disinterestedly from the beginning of their "conversation", he had to pay attention because the information shared could be useful later.
With less than 3 minutes left, the regressor named Yoo Joonghyuk finally decided to cross the bridge. Klein, realizing his course of actions, thought [it seems that the regressions broke his mind a large number of times... Kim dokja it seems that someone will accompany you to your destination...], with a thought he teleported to the other side of the (hidden) bridge and with an indifferent expression he knocked out Yoo Joonghyuk at the moment he threw Kim dokja into the mouth of the sea serpent, [it's a shame but I still can't reveal myself] despite thinking that you couldn't see any regret, ---------------------------- ---- It is also for this reason that he could not meddle with Kim dokja's "fourth wall" ability, because his current status as a covert and low-profile invader that suppresses his abilities would go against the rules of this warning world. to some problematic existences that were "fanatics" of this system of order regulated by rules (that would make it more difficult to achieve their goal of strengthening their humanity), in addition they discovered that this planetary system was very far from their own which made it a good temporary hiding place. , one more reason to continue in that hidden world (it could actually circumvent the rules and restrictions of the fourth wall if it will couple with the singularity of the error).
[Taking advantage of being here I could take the risk.... having obtained information from this (Orv) I have reformulated some objectives...] Klein thought in retrospect.
Precisely once he strengthened his humanity and established some strong bond he could try to mate with some singularity in this "hiding place", but by doing this his divinity would surely enter into struggle with his human side again, in addition to the possibility of Tianzu taking advantage of this weakness. to gain control over Sefira's castle and thus create a connection with the Klein of the Orv world by gaining control of his body due to his vulnerable state, he would still have to take the risk if he wanted to break the loop of his Lotm world, yes he would. If he did successfully without latent threats, he would have to deeply reconnect with his humanity and some link to this world as an anchor.
During these seconds of reflection Klein walked calmly towards the other side of the barrier without looking back at those people who were falling towards their "end", [it would be good if he could rest for a long time but that is impossible...] he thought and then blurted out a slight sigh of resignation.
Then, after finishing drawing up a new plan, he calmly completed the substage in its state of concealment, so as not to raise suspicions from the surviving group that accompanied Kim Dokja, he walked away from them, but instead of entering the same station as the two teenagers. I take a detour so I can "reappear" before the surprised eyes of the constellations.
[THE CONSTELLATION SINISTER CONSPIRATOR IS INTRIGUED]
[THE CONSTELLATION???? SHE IS SHOCKED](I didn't know what other name to give)
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS...]
Similar messages appeared before him, Klein, despite not having much emotion, found it annoying but outwardly he continued with his role as a "pitiful" man with a body language that denoted nervousness in the face of the constellations' complaints.
A second later ignoring the following scenario...
[Well now the next destination...] he thought with his gaze fixed on a collapsed five-story building similar to a hospital...
(During the reappearance of the three individuals when faced with complaints, the Dokkaebi confronted them but could not do much in the face of the power of a constellation alone, apart from receiving some "warm words" from the constellation in question)
Note: The next part will show the interaction of Kim dokja and an unconscious Yoo Joonghyuk trying to survive, in addition to Klein's next objective...