Death is an opportunity even if it is false

After a few minutes the message appeared
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SPONSOR ELECTION COMPLETED]
------------------------------------------------------
"They already finished?
It seems that everyone has chosen, very well this shows that even insects have brains.
Well, now rest here for a while, I must go out for a moment to prepare the next scenario.
See you in 10 minutes" said the Dokkaebi after appearing and disappearing again.
At this the place returned to silence, after a few seconds Klein acted nervous as if it were difficult for him to interact with others. "Hello, ....my name is Klein..." as he said this he was looking at the other two teenagers hoping that they would also introduce themselves but what he received was the suspicious look of the gloomy boy and the confused look of the beautiful girl.
With no further option Klein without further delay said with a touch of anxiety "regarding the question of how I survived... living creatures are not only humans... in the corner where I was standing was a goo-worm... "After giving his explanation he pushed his glasses towards the bridge of his nose, this did not make the other two stop their suspicions especially Dak-Ho but without further proof they simply nodded in understanding, "Jung Dak-Ho" simply said that and he seemed not to want to be friendly on the other hand "you can tell me Ji-woo" said the beautiful girl with a slight smile that did not reach her eyes, it was her habit when conversing with other people and not showing everything she thinks (of course she couldn't trick a half-pillar), at all this it seemed that the two boys had calmed down and this was not only due to their adaptability to the situation, let's say that there was an intervention by Klein so that their mental states would not be counterproductive when they advance in the scenarios , since Klein knows that it is very important to have a clear mind to avoid making mistakes that when your future self judges it, you come to the conclusion that they were stupid for not noticing it, a clear example was his captain.
Given his performance as someone timid, cowardly and anxious, he would have one more layer in his disguise, that is, the person he created called Klein Moretti, unlike Tingen, his personality on the surface would have a pitiful attitude but under that layer was someone cunning who He dealt with situations behind the shadows, but those who saw that layer would not know that even that was an act, that way they would perceive him as weak but strong, and the more his humanity solidified, he would have to stop wearing such a thick mask, he still remembered. the advice of Miss Justice as his psychologist, these memories were what made him want to feel those emotions again that drove him to fight and not simply nostalgia like now.
The next step to follow then is...
"Guys, quickly help me hold this psychopath as if he were hitting me again" Klein said with a "nervous" posture but what he received were looks of disbelief at this he said again "quickly if you don't want to die" without more time for explanations They did what the man called Klein told them, "come on now you have to cover yourself in blood and act as if you were dead, Klein again received those looks that seemed to ask if he was right in the head, "quickly, there is no time then I will give you explanations" shortly after a crash was heard from the back compartment, which made the two teenagers follow Klein's words and soon they heard that the window covered in blood was broken, Klein covered in blood was covered by the giant psychopath who was still unconscious was acting as if they were going to fight to the death (Klein took the opportunity to actually kill the other and give him more credibility), after completing the "fight" he pretended that he died, dropping his body that was unrecognizable due to the blood (and other factors) meanwhile the real psychopath was dying.
After a few seconds of remaining "dead" he felt the gaze of the other man who was blatantly watching the fight a few moments ago, he returned to his compartment and began to hit the door that separated his and compartment 3807, after a few minutes It was heard that he finally managed to knock her down, but before he could take another step, blue screens appeared again with the indications of another scenario.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

CATEGORY: SUB
DIFFICULTY: E
FINISHING CONDITIONS: CROSS THE BROKEN BRIDGE AND REACH OKSU STATION
TIME LIMIT: 20 MINUTES
REWARD: 200 COINS
FAILURE: ????
--------------------------------------------------------------------
POV KLEIN
[That Kim dokja boy definitely knows about this world even more than the returner... we'll see if he can convince when he returns, otherwise it doesn't matter]
In fact Klein guessed a little about the fate of these two after all they seemed to be the main individuals this world revolved around, plus he didn't want to be dragged down by that regressor.
----------------------------------------------------
Note: Both constellations are Klein
Revelation:
*THE WINNER IN THE MYSTERIES OF HISTORY
Stigma: -Protection of homeless children
Incarnations:
-Klein Moretti (same)
-Jung Dak-Ho
-Park Taeyang
*SURVIVOR OF DESTINY
Stigma: -Wishes for helpless children
Incarnations:
-Min Ji-woo
-Aleck Han Belanger