Goodwill?

After Klein took the initiative to distribute the food to everyone, annoyance could be seen on the part of the group that followed Cheon Inho, in the end they took the leftover food away from him and "saved it" to manage the rations according to them, [well, I fulfilled with my duty] Klein thought, after that mishap he walked away from the group of people.
They were all grateful to the "pitiful" man of good will who gave them the food. [Oh there is the group that followed Kim dokja] seeing that they were staring at him he greeted them "nervously" from a distance. (It's the first time Kim dokja's company sees him)
During that time he did not let go of the child in his arms who was still sleeping, [after all he is still a child] he thought with slight regret, but his mood quickly changed as he headed in the direction of certain teenagers, who seemed isolated from the crowd with Jung Dak-Ho showing himself on guard holding a knife and looking at whoever made eye contact, [looks like a scared cat sticking out his claws and teeth to push everyone away], while Min Ji-Woo next to him also had a "tough" expression. on her face seeming to try her best to look intimidating as well as cursing loudly, [she looks like a middle school Yanquee or a grumpy old man, I guess Dak-Ho is the one they stay away from...at least they know how to follow orders for your own good].
The two were far away from the rest and did not approach each other when distributing food, so they did not get any rations, not after they took it from Klein.
----------------------------------------
As he approached Dak-Ho and Ji-Woo he noticed that they had questions in their expressions, [Why did you give that food? What are we supposed to do now? I guess they are having those kinds of thoughts...] Klein thought, so before they speak, with his free hand he took out food rations for each one from his "pocket", "take them to replenish your strength" Klein said, extending his hand to offer them, these having not eaten since the first They accepted the scenario, Dak-Ho with suspicion and Ji-Woo with resignation; After this exchange Klein saw that the eyes of both teenagers were fixed on the child in his arms, "I found this child" he said with a slight smile. [I'm not lying after all it's true that I found it while watching Star Stream]
-----------------------------------
Dak-Ho's POV
To think that upon arriving at Geumho Station we would find such a bastard gathering people in cunning but dirty ways, although I am not one to criticize his morals by any means, after all I have also killed...
But what I can reproach him for is trying to drag me into his group with low tricks, if it hadn't been for the other girl I would surely have to kill someone else...
Just like that clever man said, you have to be careful, it really makes me suspicious of his intentions in helping me.
....
It's been a day since we've been at Geumho Station and the cunning man hasn't shown up. By any chance, hasn't he been killed?
...Right?, no no no that...
--------
POV Ji-Woo
What disgusting and pathetic guys there are at the station who can't even deal with two teenagers, to think that they think they are very confident when they cowardly bully the weak but there is no turning back for me either, now everyone here is a murderer...
Not to mention that the guy with an attractive face that I am with also seems like a maniac who attacks at the first time, now everyone fears us for his "bravery" not to mention the resentment of the teammates of the one who attacked, he was undoubtedly a withdrawn guy in the school they bullied (Dak-Ho).
-----------------------
That's right, when the two teenagers settled in a corner of the Geumho station, after a while they heard a guy give an "emotional and inspiring" speech, which seemed to come from a political campaign that "surprisingly" little by little achieved success. gather more and more people on his side, even though he did not seem to possess great strength.
So at some point during the day he started to implement tactics that would somehow make people submissive without really realizing it, but the problem arose when Cheon Inho noticed these two teenagers as "useful" or at least better than the elders, children and women, although when trying some tricks to recruit Dak-Ho he responded aggressively resulting in some injuries, but as he was just beginning the establishment of his new hierarchy he could not force things further, other than one threat or two. , in addition to ending up isolating the two so that sooner or later they would surrender to him (Cheon Inho).
---------------------------
"Hey, Dak-Ho, do you think the guy already?.. you know" he said with a nervous touch while with his hand he made a gesture by passing it around his neck indicating the expression of "death" to which the other simply nodded. He fell silent, [damn I can't even have a proper conversation with this guy] Ji-Woo thought with annoyance. They both remained silent simply waiting...
After spending a day from the first stage, they both heard the bastard Cheon Inho talking to someone while the crowd gathered around him, preventing them from seeing further, but then they heard the name of that suspicious man (Klein) who had somehow found them. helped, but then their expressions showed surprise and annoyance upon hearing what Cheon Inho said next...
[But that it does? delivering all that food] Dak-Ho thought without hiding it, although he couldn't lie about feeling bad when thinking that, seeing how the children were so happy eating, after all he wasn't heartless, he was just selfish by putting himself first than others.
[#($% Why? ... Damn this guy!...] Ji-Woo thought with irritation since he had already gone a day without eating anything due to isolation from the rest, something that had never happened to him before, after Of all things, he was someone who, just by wishing for it, would have it in his hand the next moment.
So when they saw him approaching them they could not hide their emotions at the absurd "good" actions of such a man that would now cost them their well-being.
Once he spoke and calmed them down by giving them food, these hungry and irritated ones devoured him, each in their own way demonstrating their silent desperation at going through such inhuman circumstances, once they relieved this need they were able to pay attention to the child in the man's arms. [He is so thin that it seems that at any moment he will break... He comes from the hospital judging by the patient's gown... How small and defenseless he appears. Was this how they saw me as a child?] Dak-Ho was thoughtful in those days of his hard childhood where..., but a few seconds later he regained focus on the topic [What do you plan to do with a small child?] this doubt was evident. in his expression.
At the same time, Ji-Woo, after finishing her fill, looked in amazement and stupefaction at the child [cute but he seems almost dead, I had never seen such a pitiful child, my parents always took care of me and fulfilled my whims but now...] After that thought, her gaze was fixed on the child's face, lost in those memories that she thought she had forgotten, where like a girl her parents tried to tell her how much they loved her but as time went by she forgot and downplayed those words. , remembering the uncertainty of whether his parents still...
Before they sank into a bottomless pit, the man's voice brought them both out of their thoughts... "It's a boy I found."
[Do you want us to believe that?] That was the thought of both but the man did not give any further explanations, he only said "What do you think?" After an exchange of information about the situation at the Geumho station, both teenagers were waiting for more information from the man, but he simply took a seat on the floor with the child still in his arms. Once comfortable, he prepared to sleep, leaving the words "you should too, nothing will happen for now." With those words, both boys had an expression of disbelief, but at the same time As time passed, they could not resist any longer and paid attention to the now sleeping man.
-------------------------------------------------
It's been 4 days since all this started but currently it seems like nothing has changed for me.
I have to keep my guard up, since the four of us have received some blackmail from the bastard Cheon Inho's group but nothing that Klein-ssi didn't foresee.
What a surprise, his ability to foresee, I also have to admit that he has helped me a lot but why? What does he have in mind?...
This makes me feel uncertainty and distrust, I have already experienced enough to not want to fall again.
Adults and others are not trustworthy.
That's what I tell myself but...
Don't be fooled, but then why does it make me feel these doubts?
--------------------------
Mom and dad I hope you are okay... Please, I promise I won't get into trouble anymore and I will obey what you say, I will be a good girl so just wait for me.
I don't know if you have to worry about me since fortunately I survived and met people who are helping me, currently I don't know if they are trustworthy, but since you taught me that you have to return the favor to those who help you, I will try, although I can't promise either. that I will do anything.
I have been trying to evade it but I know that I am a murderer, that the world will no longer be as it was, that everyone is in the same desperate situation to survive and it is difficult for me to accept such reality, parents I really want to see you again but sometimes I feel that even that will be difficult.
There is also a guy who brags about his money and status, how stupid he is, but now I realize that he probably doesn't want to accept reality, similar to me
I can't believe that's how others saw me when I was doing the same thing before everything went to shit.
He asked me if I was so stupid not to notice the darkness of the world, for example the child Klein-ssi brought, I guess my parents raised me in a bubble so I never saw the unpleasant things in life the same as others.
Wow, Klein-yes, you are a box full of surprises, I thought you were stupid to distribute all the food without leaving anything for us but now I am relieved to see your cleverness and skill.
You're a lifesaver although I can't say the other Dak-Ho guy thinks the same.
I can understand after all although my parents tried to erase the unpleasant things in life they could not control other people, after all I lived in an environment where hiding your intentions behind "good will" was normal so I can't let to think that Klein-ssi does it too.
-----------------------------
They both remembered the matter from a few days ago
"Why did you give them the food? I feel like you could have refused and dealt with it," Dak-Ho said doubtfully while having a disappointed expression, "that's right, what are we going to do later? I mean, you obviously kept a ration for us but surely from what they took from you to distribute later they will not give us anything, thanks to someone" Ji-Woo when saying this had his eyes on Dak-Ho to which the other only ignored him.
"Both of you, calm down, there is no need to fight, besides, if your concern is food, I assure you that you will not lack anything," Klein said confidently, "with respect to why I did it, well, it's just something personal, you can call it a principle of mine," he said with a slight smile that more than joy denoted nostalgia.
The man's thought in that situation seemed strange to both of them, where everyone sought their own well-being without caring about the life of a stranger, but they remained silent.
---------------------------
During these days Klein had been "taking" food out of his pocket, since the main group did not give them anything as a sign of threat in order to strengthen their dominance in this station while marginalizing the weak and problematic ones who revealed themselves. Furthermore, the others, upon seeing this injustice, simply ignored him even though it was that man who gave them the food they were now enjoying.

Meanwhile the boy Taeyang....