Errors in the fifth era

After having remembered that he had lived from the first epoch to the end of the second epoch and understanding the words said by Tianzu during the final battle "this is not the end, we will meet again a third time", this shook his mental state that His divinity was already winning, so emotionally he reacted little to such a revelation but his confusion was undeniable, but leaving that aside he went to visit everyone as German Sparrow to announce his return, everything was progressing and naturally the apocalypse was beginning so he had to be cautious when docking with the other singularities and Sefira Castle and at that time he was unable to help his followers or the Tarot Club, which would ultimately wreak havoc giving room for the outside gods to take advantage after They were not going to play fair and no one waits for anyone in a war.
After having lost more and more humanity, he naturally did not help many who asked for his help, Lumian among them was desperate to revive his sister Aurora who after being cornered went crazy looking with other factions for a way to achieve his wish, and when he got one "way" on the part of the Mother Goddess of Depravity caused chaos and calamities wherever she went, this caused many casualties on the Earth's side and by then Klein, as a complete pillar, had the sole objective of winning the war without caring about the sacrifices that They "had to be done", so when she finally managed to defeat those who opposed her including the incomplete pillar Mother of Depravity (they all joined together to have a chance against her), she looked around realizing the damage she caused. war and that he no longer had anyone close to him who was alive, but since his human side was scarce he simply felt disappointment and a little nostalgia for those who lost their lives to save the Earth, or at least that's what he wanted to believe.
He had already gone through similar experiences when he lived in the early days where it was very easy to lose traveling companions. After closing his eyes and opening them again looking towards the clear cosmos, he came to the conclusion that he was exhausted and wanted to rest, but a few seconds later He heard an exhausted voice in his head that told him "don't worry about what will happen", before he could reflect on whose familiar voice it was, everything before his eyes seemed to be suspended and he instinctively knew, [someone turned back time, it seems that I still won't be able to rest] moments later he saw his life as "Klein" pass before his eyes going backwards and that consciousness that had experienced all that (his current self) was sealed in the soul of the beginner Zhou Mingrui, who was awakening without memories of the first or fifth era repeating everything exactly and in the end at the same point that the "previous" Klein recovered his memories from before going back, this was repeated at least 1,500 times without being able to break the loop, there was He tried several things that resulted in failure so eventually he just let it go hoping to be able to put an end to who was behind this, since the voice that warned him in the first flashback he never heard again.
Note: I will start the crossover plot in the next chapter.