Unrest

POV Park Taeyang
When I opened my eyes after a nightmare that I would not like to remember again, only to find an unknown flat chest from which I could feel the calm breathing, I also noticed that it was wet, with suspicion I brought my hands to my face checking that It was I who wet it with my tears, it had been a long time since I cried or dreamed about it.
After starting my thoughts in another direction I felt that there was some weight in my abdomen, and when I looked there I noticed the small stuffed animal that the man had offered me when we met, I felt that there was something strange with it.
What am I doing, what happened? Remembering that before I fell unconscious due to exhaustion I was with a man facing a group that was looking for a fight. Looking up I noticed the man's gaze on me. Who knows since when? Have you been looking?, it seems that the man knew what I was thinking despite my expressionless face, which I heard "since you woke up, but more importantly you need to eat, you have been sleeping for more than half a day" from the man with a look with feigned concern.
I was feeling more stares, as I looked around I noticed the existence of two boys who seem to still be going to school judging by their uniforms, mmm...
"Guys, how about you introduce yourselves?" The strange man said again with feigned enthusiasm, "can you please stop acting so much" I told him (He only feels that the emotions shown by Klein are false, although he has only revealed the first layer of the disguise).
Given this comment on my part, I noticed that the expressions of both boys were surprised.
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE CURIOUS ABOUT THE DISCOVERY]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS SAY WITH A SMILE THAT THEY ALREADY KNEW]
[SOME CONSTELLATIONS ARE INTERESTED IN THE ENCARNATION PARK TAEYANG]
....
After reproaching that I heard, "Jung Dak-Ho" the boy said with a gloomy appearance, "Hello! You can call me Noona Ji-Woo" he spoke with a happy expression, at those introductions I simply nodded, at my silence "he is Park Taeyang" said the strange man.
Immediately after that brief conversation, the man named Klein gave me food.
"Thank you", at least I know how to be grateful for what was the least I could do.
The days go by and I honestly don't know what Klein-ssi expects.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The boys (except for Klein, who was already aware) began to realize that the main group was gaining more and more strength by domesticating the marginalized group more and more, in addition to the fact that people from the marginalized group were disappearing every time they went out. looking for food since the food that Klein gave them had already been "exhausted" or so the main group said, but despite realizing this they could not or did not want to do anything against it, thinking about what the man told them about Their principles turned to look at him in search of something, but they saw that the man only looked at them while making a bitter smile, "sometimes intervening is counterproductive but I'm not saying that you just have to accept it, you can't live blind and ignoring convenient things because think that this will be easier.
since it is something that they will have to realize for themselves.
Don't worry, a change will happen", for the boys it was the first time they felt there was sincerity in his words (Of course they couldn't be sure of it).
[Humans don't change no matter what era they are in] Klein thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------
On the fourth day, the three boys saw that people from the main group were returning injured for the first time. Furthermore, they were not the only ones who came because a handsome man in black clothes appeared who seemed furious and impatient. He passed by, completely ignoring Cheon Inho. and his group to address another group consisting of a man who seemed to have a fit body, a beautiful woman, and a boy of 11 to 13 years old.
The man could be seen shaking his head while looking surprised and nervous by the words of the man who had just burst in. At this, the man with an annoyed expression suddenly turned to a corner but found nothing. After this, the man with obvious impatience After a last glance at the other man, he resumed his walk and left the station without giving the main group a chance to bother him.
[Ah! That's why he made us hide] Taeyang thought resolutely, who along with Dak-Ho, Ji-Woo and Klein were hidden due to the latter's warning.
The three boys turned their gaze in search of answers from the man named Klein, who indifferently remained silent.
[Suspect] the three of them thought in unison.
It didn't take long for a second disturbance to occur, injured people returned again, they were patrolling and for this reason they did not find out about the previous incident otherwise they would have been more cautious with the stranger. Among them, a couple of people returned, a man supporting an injured woman, who were received by a group that seemed happy in the presence of the man.
After a meeting with the people who survived with him in compartment 3807 except for one, Kim dokja learned of the chaos that Yoo Joonghyuk caused.
"I still used to be someone who took out the trash."
"¿Hmm?"
"I'm just talking to myself, it's a habit"
[THE "SECRET CONSPIRATOR" CONSTELLATION LIKES YOUR INNER DIALOGUE]
"Everyone move aside" the group heard, as people holding steel bars surrounded them.
"!" Given the situation, Kim Dokja was on alert.
"Y- you....!
Get rid of that boy! He is a very deceitful man! "He's not supposed to be here!" Those words of surprise and disbelief came from the man who was missing among the survivors of car 3807.
Until someone stopped him, placing a hand on the shoulders of the man who was shouting "Haha, Han-Hyung. This kind of attitude is wrong when all the survivors need to get along with each other.
Nice to meet you, I see you're the newcomer today. Can I ask for your name? "My name is Cheon Inho" said a thin man with a smile.
"Soy Kim's Doc" ......
After a "warm welcome" from both groups (marginalized and main), Kim dokja's group moved away from the crowd demanding food.
-------------------------------------------
Visible from a slightly secluded corner were a small, thin, pale child in the arms of a weak-looking man along with two teenagers. Since the stranger named Kim Dokja arrived, they have become spectators.
---------------------
"There are currently a total of 90 people at Geumho Station. Oh, if you include Dokja-ssi it would reach 91 people" Lee Hyunsung shared.
"Fewer people than I expected," Kim Dokja replied calmly.
"When the scenarios began, only the people near the station and those on the train survived.
I don't want to say it, but they must all be survivors of the first scenario..."
.......
After sharing more information about the current situation of Geumho Station.
Kim dokja noticed the hierarchy and internal system, plus the guy Cheon Inho used cunning ways to keep everything under some "control".
After an emotional exchange of words with Lee Hyunsung, thus gaming more of his trust.
"Kim Dokja-ssi" were interrupted by a male voice calling out to him, who turned out to be Cheon Inho with people behind him still "armed."
"Can I talk to you for a moment?
I'll get to the point
Join our group" Cheon Inho said with a smile.
[I knew this would happen] Kim dokja thought.
"I can give you a high position. I want us to lead this group together," Cheon Inho continued.