Constellation. Sincerely Klein

After a few seconds the Dokkaebi spoke again to "congratulate" them for their survival. Above his head you could count 21 stars. Klein took a look and realized that these represented the number of constellations that saw the channel of this Dokkaebi. , but using his ability to control his facial expression, on the outside he seemed scared of his surroundings although not so exaggerated to give it more realism, given this...
[A FEW CONSTELLATIONS MAKE FUN OF YOUR PATHETIC NATURE]
[SOME OTHER CONSTELLATIONS FEEL SORRY FOR YOU]
[THE CONSTELLATIONS SPONSORED YOU 100 COINS]
Klein's thoughts on this were [wow, they really enjoy this, how bored must they be to create something like this?, reminds me of when in modern days people loved to watch videos of streamers doing stupid things or playing games] everything that while he had a distressed expression on the outside.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The Dokkaebi finished saying: "I honestly didn't have many expectations for this compartment but surprisingly they passed the first stage.
They have proven that even insects deserve to survive.
Now shouldn't they be rewarded for overcoming these difficulties?
For the first scenario reward, you are allowed to receive sponsorships from exciting *constellations*, right?"
At that statement from the Dokkaebi the survivors were so silent, for her part Min Ji-woo was dismayed in her thoughts, because she seemed to be looking at the Dokkaebi but not paying attention to what he was saying while Jung Dak-Ho was simply observing the Dokkaebi without much expression, just with his usual gloomy aura, and Klein? He seemed confused by the Dokkaebi's (pretended) words, in reality he was spying on the other compartments.
The Dokkaebi said "This is truly a great reward, let me explain..." after saying why they need this reward and who the constellations were in a vague way, when he did not receive answers he simply snapped his "fingers" making blue screens appear again in front of him. to each of the survivors including the unconscious guy who "strangely" has not regained consciousness in all this time.
(Klein Screen)
---------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SELECT YOUR SPONSOR.
-THE SELECTED SPONSOR WILL BECOME YOUR RELIABLE PROMOTER
1. VICTOR IN THE MYSTERIES OF HISTORY
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(hmm, I have nothing to think...again I'm posing as a "god" and his believer although now I really am a god). Although again his expression seemed to give the impression that he was having a difficult time deciding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dak-Ho's thoughts as the Dokkaebi spoke.
After deciding that this time he also had to survive he was weighing his options and what would be the most effective way to achieve it in this unknown and terrifying world.
POV JUNG DAK-HO
(Your thoughts run fast because you feel in danger and you tend to want to find the reason for your distress as quickly as possible)
I still don't understand how the man who looks like he could fall to the ground with a simple push due to his bruised state from the beating he received is still only scared but not with obvious remorse, as if that could just be let go and move on like If nothing else, just showing fear that by the way the psychopath he knocked out hasn't woken up yet.
Furthermore, the other girl seems to be wearing good clothes, an appearance that others would describe as attractive with good care of her hair, face and clothing, but it seems that for some reason she had to take public transportation and from what I could observe, her murder did not occur. It was just an accident, in short they are both suspicious people.
(After the Dokkaebi speech
Dak-Ho Screen)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SELECT YOUR SPONSOR.
-THE SELECTED SPONSOR WILL BECOME YOUR RELIABLE PROMOTER
1. VICTOR IN THE MYSTERIES OF HISTORY
2. SINISTER CONSPIRATOR
------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are supposed to help us but I still have doubts, although knowing that I will probably need their strength later as the Dokkaebi said it I will have to think about which one seems more convenient... mmm it seems that the sinister conspirator is more suitable for me but there is something that It has me worried, because it is considered sinister, and I also don't think it is very reliable just by hearing its name, so I am left with the winner in the mysteries of history... I hope I don't make the wrong choice, although ultimately seeing how they are They who enjoy seeing us suffer, none of them are trustworthy and I can't let my guard down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Min Ji-woo still remained still and silent, she was mentally having a debate about what would become of her now, if truly from now on the world would not return to what it was, but it was still too early to judge.
Also in a situation like this she was suspicious of her surroundings and was cursing whoever it was in order to cope with the current situation, looking at the two boys in front of her in a superficial manner she criticized them for their displayed performance and appearance, this was a habit. that he had when he was in stressful situations where he would appear confidently in front of people thanks to his efforts to divert their attention from social pressure to evaluate these people in his environment, but over time this habit was instilled in his personality by which made her superficial and frivolous, since she no longer needed it to face an audience due to her superiority complex both in her social class, academic performance and her attractiveness.
First of all the man who was trembling slightly due to fear had an average appearance with foreign features similar to Europeans, his clothing is a mess in short outdated and boring, in fact she had not changed her opinion of him as someone pathetic, [possibly He's never had a girlfriend because of the way he gets nervous just by looking at a girl], but on the other hand it was strange that he could survive the first scenario despite being shaking like jelly.
The other teenager is gloomy and seems suspicious of something, he is like a wild animal that is alert to his surroundings, he is actually someone attractive removing that scar and apparently he would be useful.
(Min Ji-woo screen)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SELECT YOUR SPONSOR.
-THE SELECTED SPONSOR WILL BECOME YOUR RELIABLE PROMOTER
1. SURVIVOR OF DESTINY.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------