First stage

-------- POV adolescent
The 16-year-old teenager with a somber appearance bent to the ground to pick up his books and noticed the stuttering of the man he bumped into who seemed to want to help him although his clumsiness was evident in his actions and words, "I, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." ... Look... I'll help you" he said but the teenager noticed the slight tremor in the man's hands who seemed anxious. After collecting all his books with the man's help he thanked him "don't worry and thank you" after making a slight bow of courtesy to show respect towards his elders he looked up at the man and noticed that he shuddered when he looked at the scar on his face and ignoring the man's reaction of fear he moved away from the place to a more secluded one [it is better to give in than cause more problems].
---------------------------------------
When the watch on the hand of the "unfortunate" man who had just collided with a student showed 7:00, the train suddenly stopped and the lights went out, giving rise to the shock and annoyance of the passengers arguing that they would be late for their trip. work etc, then the man who was waiting for this stealthily walked towards a dark corner of the carriage and huddled with his hands covering his head, took advantage of the distraction of the people to go over the gray fog and play the role of a constellation (previously he discovered the existence of these) to verify the situation in other parts of the world looking for people who would be useful to him later, since he guessed the next destination he would have to go to, so since he acted weak he would have to use stronger people to camouflage his abilities and survive, [I found you] after someone caught his attention and left a spirit worm to stay and act as a constellation at least until the selection test arrived, he already had a plan of who would be the incarnations he would sponsor and have He had to return to his body so as not to look suspicious and not be killed during the first test, [although I already left the bait, it will be time to see if they will be useful, that boy is very observant].
----------------------------------------------------
POV OF THE ADOLESCENT
After walking away to avoid trouble a few minutes later it seemed like the train broke down, I guess this isn't my day either.
When I turned my gaze towards the man I bumped into, I noticed that he was moving away from the crowd silently but unfortunately he was noticed by me, he seemed to want to hide his fear although I'm not sure what he was afraid of, but it was certain that he was scared because of what he was doing. He curled up but the next second he seemed to stop moving, then when I found him suspicious and wanted to continue observing him I heard a commotion that made me turn my head, something appeared in front of the crowd that made them scream in fear, astonishment and anger since it was a being. small that looked soft but had two small horns and whatever its appearance I felt something sinister coming from it so I chose to just observe, while this little creature seemed to receive insults from the passengers an alarm went off in my head, it was like the times in which I saw someone who wanted to hit me but I felt that he was much more dangerous than those shitty thugs, then when the being that seemed to be losing his patience got angry I saw that the head of the person in front of me exploded and this happened with all the people who screamed and made the slightest noise in protest leaving 3/4 of the passengers dead, this surprised me but I did not make any noise in protest or express sadness after all they were not people I knew although I could not lie which was shocking to see people die like that but I recovered from the shock, while the Dokkaebi as some people called him explained something about our lives for free etc, that I personally hated his speech; I saw from the corner of my eye that the man who was curled up suddenly began to move again as if he was regaining consciousness and when he raised his head you could see the shock of seeing blood and dead people in front of him, after observing for a few seconds to the noticeably frightened man I turned my attention to the words of the Dokkaebi "Opening of channel #BI-7623, Entrance of the constellations" that just afterward a blue screen appeared before everyone.
-------- The main scenario starts now.-------
Main scenario #1
[PROOF OF VALUE]
CATEGORY: MAIN
CONDITIONS: KILL ONE OR MORE CREATURES
DIFFICULTY: F
TIME LIMIT: 30 MINUTES
REWARD: 300 POINTS
FAILURE: DEATH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even with everyone confused and scared, the Dokkaebi spoke again "Good luck everyone! I'm counting on you to show me a story that is as fun as it is exciting." And he disappeared leaving those words, so kill me.
--------------------- POV MIN JI-WOO
Today will be the day that my parents will take away my punishment and to make matters worse the train had to break down, this would not have happened if they had only let the butler take me from school, this is why I hate coming on public transport but just when I I was mentally complaining to my parents, I was more bothered by the fact that the other passengers were making such a fuss, until a small floating creature appeared that I thought was a little cute but strange because I had never seen anything like it, I thought they were doing some kind of thing. joke and I was fascinated by how they made it look so realistic but the person next to me was surprised as he pointed at the being shouting "Dokkaebi!", to which the passengers directed their anger at him. Soon the head of the person next to me exploded, staining my clothes and face with blood, so I was shocked without being able to scream out of fear, seeing that the floating being turned into a horrible monster, fearing being next, I was stunned and scared by What I didn't hear was what the horrible creature said until a blue screen appeared before my eyes with the indications of the Stage? Right after that I saw another screen, which I didn't even notice when the Dokkaebi was surprised to read it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR EXCLUSIVE ATTRIBUTE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
(FORTUNE)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I closed my eyes trying to convince myself that I was having a nightmare but I knew this was reality otherwise how would I explain the smell of blood and the headless bodies of people who before made so much noise as to be fake, it seemed to me. desperate and I tried to focus my mind to get out of this, although I didn't know what my attribute "fortune" referred to or what it was doing, then I stopped listening to the noise of those people who kept asking for help or were trying to leaving after being alarmed after seeing the prime minister's head explode live and a few moments later hearing a couple of heartbreaking screams, so I opened my eyes and saw how a large man who looked irritated ripped off another's head with his hands. while shouting "I have to do it to live" to which the few passengers who were still alive were paralyzed with fear and after a few seconds the chaos returned with some attacking children and the elderly, choking them while apologizing, some crying while others enjoyed all this for the mission that the Dokkaebi left; After the shock I had to make a decision, I was going to live and get what I wanted, that's how it has always been and will continue to be that way, some tried to go after me because I was a young girl but thanks to my experience in combat (sports) I knocked them out. and one accidentally died so the others stayed away from me, I looked around and everyone was doing the same except two, one was a teenager with a scar on his eye with a determined expression while keeping others away with a razor that out of who knows where, he was defensive, threatening to cut anyone who approached him since apparently at his feet was another teenager with a wound in his neck that, as time went by, bled more and more, reaching the death, but the other was the man who looked away when I looked at him, who apparently did nothing and yet for some reason it seemed that no one was paying attention to him, he was shaking and crying like a perfect prey, I guess he is very weak-hearted like to take the lives of others, but then with his hands he grabbed blood from the floor and with it covered the windows that led to the next car. This seemed strange to me but I didn't have time to consider it further because the burly man who did the first murder began to go by everyone, he seemed to have gone crazy while with a horrible laugh he seemed to enjoy killing people although he had already fulfilled the condition to overcome the scenario, due to the strength of it I don't think I can defend myself so I retreated to where the "unfortunate" man was. "To at least buy time, since that man couldn't survive anyway since he hadn't killed anyone, I also saw the other boy with the scar on his eye come to where we were, there were only 8 minutes left until the end of the scenario and there were only 3 of us left apart from the crazy man and 3 other people, so together with the handsome boy with a scar we tacitly chose to sacrifice the pitiful-looking man to buy time.