Trap

Happy birthday Klein! (Late 😓)
I'm back
___________________________________________
Once Kim dokja explained how to transfer coins, he waited for the man to choose what he would buy.
The man with a "shy" smile asked him to come closer "Dokja-ssi, could you listen to me closer?"
To which Kim Dokja, confused, nodded and cautiously approached a few centimeters closer, then he saw the man shake his head and the next moment he took the initiative to whisper in his ear.
"Don't get excited... Sell me half of everything you brought, I'll pay you, don't worry" he heard the man say.
Kim Dokja confused looked at the man for an explanation but the other simply ignored him and began to say his request.
"Dokja-ssi, please sell me 6 rations..."
Kim Dokja, upon seeing how serious the proposal was, came out of his daze and went along with the flow even with a feeling of distrust.
[You better not do anything stupid] Kim Dokja thought to himself looking at the man.
After delivering the food, during the coin transfer the screen showed something ridiculous, that is, although Kim Dokja imagined it it was still surprising that someone else would have that amount from the second scenario unless they used a similar method or had a rich sponsor
["KLEIN MORETTI" HAS PAID YOU 725 COINS]
At the notification, he looked around with surprise, since if the man wanted to keep it a secret he would not be able to do it while the crowd kept their eyes fixed on the exchange, so Kim Dokja did not know how the man Klein Moretti would hide a large amount food.
But as he looked around he noticed that the crowd seemed "calm", as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, he turned his gaze to the man upon hearing his thanks.
"Thank you very much Dokja-ssi, don't worry about the rest" the man said as he bowed slightly with one hand placed on his chest.
[How chivalrous...] Kim Dokja thought when he saw the man's gesture.
Kim Dokja looked confused when he saw that the man turned around but he only had 6 rations, and before he spoke he saw that the man seemed to stop abruptly and then turn his gaze.
"Ahhh, really disrespectful of me...
My name is Klein Moretti, it's a pleasure to meet you Dokja-ssi" the man said sadly and then resumed his walk without giving rise to Kim Dokja's questions. The man seemed nervous since when he "walked away" he let out a sigh and then seemed to talk to him. child.
"I did it, I was able to act cool back there, huh?" managed to hear Kim Dokja, who with a look of shock at what had just happened, returned to normal once the man disappeared from his sight.
[No, he didn't] he thought in response.
"I haven't seen him in a while, it's good that he's okay" he heard Lee Hyunsung say, who at some point approached.
"Yes, what a relief that he is fine, he is a good person" continued Yoo Sangah.
Faced with these statements, Kim Dokja couldn't help but ask, "Do you know him?" earning denials from both in response.
"It's not that, it's just that it was that man who brought bags of food when he arrived, which he shared with everyone" Lee Hyunsung added.
"That's right, but we haven't seen him in a while, in fact since the main group snatched his food to "keep it"" continued Yoo Sangah.
"He was forced to give away the food, the main group put him in the same situation as you" said Jung Heewon, who with an annoyed expression looked around while adding "plus all those who received free food just turned their backs on him, That's why what you did was good."
Kim Dokja upon hearing that thought that the man was more pitiful than he thought.
[I don't know if it's because of his good will or he simply gave in to social pressure, seeing his personality, maybe it's both.... Those types of people are the ones who take advantage the most, whether before or now in the apocalypse. ] thought Kim Dokja.
Then he resumed his place when another person approached in search of food to buy, it was then that Kim Dokja realized that the bag that a few moments ago was full, was now just half full.
[How?... This...] Kim Dokja thought uneasily as he quickly looked around in search of that man, but he did not find him anywhere nearby.
[I have been alert all the time] with this thought he looks at his companions.
"You haven't seen anyone approaching besides us, right?" He asked but they assured him that was the case.
"No, why? Did something happen?" Lee Hyunsung asked, "nothing, don't worry," Kim Dokja replied and then took up the order of the person who seemed confused and upset by Kim Dokja's actions, thinking that they didn't want to sell him food.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Being in the constant crosshairs of those people who were willing to steal food due to carelessness.
"Dokja-ssi, you should sleep too, I'll stay up and stand guard" Lee Hyunsung suggested.
"No, I have a job to do," Kim Dokja replied.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
During the night the main group had come to buy all the rest while some of the marginalized group had only brought one or two rations.
........
The next day, with everyone awake, Kim Dokja saw his first impression of Jung Heewon go down the drain.
[The more I look, the less I see my first impression of her...]
They were interrupted when Cheon Inho, calling everyone's attention, announced... "Listen...
Starting today, I am limiting food portions.
The distribution is one package of cookies per person," after that statement complaints were heard from the angry crowd.
"....Scouts can't eat more than their allotted rations?! Do you think we don't know that?!"
"That's right, if you want more food. Why don't you join the scout teams?" Cheon Inho said.
"Almost no scouts return after requesting reconnaissance. Those who return are almost always from the Cheoldu group!"
"Do you want us to die now?!" More complaints were heard.
To which Cheon Inho calmly faced the crowd with a smile and replied, "If you are not satisfied with the arrangements, why don't you hunt the food yourself?"
"T-That's..." The crowd couldn't contradict.
".....I didn't want to do this either, but...
Yesterday, Kim Dokja-ssi over there said something pretty good." Cheon Inho said.
[What is this?] While Kim Dokja was thinking about the night before, Cheon Inho was still talking...
"If you want food, you have to prove yourself. We will exchange food with what we consider valuable"
[CHARACTER "CHEON INHO" HAS USED THE SKILL "INCITE LEVEL 2"]
"Because that's how it works naturally" Cheon Inho continued.
[That's how you use your ability, right?] Kim Dokja thought.
"Thank you for saying some good things, Kim Dokja-ssi" Cheon Inho finished saying, with those words the crowd directed their anger at Kim Dokja.
Collectively they all said in unison "Because of that bastard."
[I was wondering why all these people had become so gullible, so it was because of the "incitement skill".] Kim Dokja thought in retrospect.
"In the end, the main group became the food monopolizers again.
By facilitating transactions between people, wasn't your main goal to undermine the monopoly of the main group?" Jung Heewon told him.
"That's right, I wanted to awaken people to action spontaneously," replied Kim Dokja while acknowledging Heewon's insight.
"If that was the case, you shouldn't have sold food to the people in the main group. This way nothing has changed!" Jung Heewon protested.
......
"Sangah-ssi, can we really trust this man?" Jung Heewon asked after learning that Kim Dokja had sold all the food without leaving reservations for themselves.
"I trust him," said Yoo Sangah.
Not far from where they were, the main group began to offer the food, complaints were heard about the high price they demanded.
Given the situation, Kim Dokja suggested eating everything before the end of the day, after Gilyoung offered him part of his snack.
Before anyone else could make a move they were interrupted by the loud sound of fried food bags opening.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: strange eyes.
Both teenagers were anxious about the sleeping child that the strange man brought, hoping that he would wake up soon. To be honest, Ji-Woo was excited while Dak-Ho was just curious.
They were both surprised when they saw the child crying as soon as he woke up, but even more so when they saw his violet eyes, that is, that eye color was not common, since they had never seen anything similar before the apocalypse.
The still dazed child had his lost gaze, which gave him a strange charm, not to mention that he gave the appearance of a lifeless doll.
"Weird and creepy" Dak-Ho immediately said, to which Ji-Woo quickly reacted "shhh, don't say that", to those comments the boy simply ignored them.
(I will try to put in these small extras to deepen scenes that I couldn't detail or where I would simply like to add another perspective)

I will upload the next chapter soon