4

Hot chocolate actually exists in the Star Wars universe! I found that really cool for some reason lol

Tw: Language.

Wolffe was yet again, listening to her knit. He was certain she was aware of how much he despised it because of the way she would glance up at him before smirking.

"Want to give it a try?" Karina held out the needles.

"No, thank you." Wolffe shook his head slightly.

Karina shrugged, the corners of her lips pulling up. 

Wolffe walked around, looking for anything he could do with himself to keep busy. He tilted his head when he saw the window they had argued over. "What's this?"

"It's a window."

Wolffe pointed to the lipstick stain on the glass. "That. Did you do that?"

Karina put down her project to get closer, peering at the red smear. "Odd. I didn't do that."

Wolffe felt flush with victory. "Someone crept up to the window and left that there last night. Do you realize what would've happened if it was left open?"

Karina rolled her eyes in a manner her mother would've scolded her for. "Fine. You were right."

Wolffe pulled the curtains closed. "You can't sleep here anymore."

"What? That's insane! This is my room! You can't tell me what to do!" Karina furiously said.

"Your safety is at risk," Wolffe reasoned. "It's for the best if you move to a room not on the outside of the building."

"Absolutely not," Karina stubbornly said. "I'm not going to let someone intimidate me into moving out of my room."

"Are you serious?" Wolffe stared at her, brow pinched. "You have got to be messing with me."

"I am not joking." Karina held his gaze though his visor with determined eyes. "I'm not going to move rooms, and you can't make me." She smiled briefly. "You can't make me do anything."

"Actually," Wolffe sneered, "your parents have allowed me to do anything as long as it guarantees your safety."

"Oh."

Wolffe shooed her to her closet. "Get your things. You're moving to a different room without windows that face outside."

Karina bit the inside of her cheek before spinning on her heel and grabbing a bag. She tucked a couple of her things into it before moving to the door. "Fine. Let's find me another room, even though this is where I've spent my whole life."

"You're not going to grab your clothes?" Wolffe questioned.

"I'll carry it after I find a room first. Who knows how long that could take and I don't want to carry heavy things without knowing where I'm taking them." Karina struggled to carry the bag in the heels her mother always insisted on, silently wishing Wolffe would offer assistance.

"I bet we could ask Mary if there's an available room around," Wolffe said. 

"There she is!" Karina waved at Mary, who was carrying an envelope. "Mary!"

Mary hurried over. "This came for you!" She handed Karina the envelope with a puzzled expression. "I figured I'd give it to you before your parents saw it."

It had a lipstick stain that was the same shade that was on Karina's window. Karina opened it with shaking hands, reading over the letter. Her eyebrows went up and she wordlessly handed it to Wolffe.