Tw: Language, violence.

Three days had passed, and Wolffe had returned on all his glory. The cadets felt a mix of joy and dread when they saw him waiting for them.

"Fifteen sit-ups. Go." Wolffe crossed his arms.

"Where's my hug?" Bones pouted. "Didn't you miss us?"

"Why aren't you doing sit-ups already?" Wolffe demanded, putting his hands on his hips.

Scruffs got down on the floor. "I've been keeping up with exercises! I promise!"

"We'll see," Wolffe replied, sounding unimpressed. "The last one to finish the sit-ups has to do fifty more."

The others quickly dropped to the ground. Wolffe nodded in satisfaction as he walked around them to investigate the monstrosity plastered across the training room's wall.

"The fuck is this?" Wolffe demanded as he stared at the bright colours displayed across the wall.

"Happy let us paint!" Fizzle excitedly said.

"That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen," Wolffe announced. His lip curled at the flower garden painted across the wall. "Who the kriff made the butterfly?"

"Me!" Mistake's hand shot up. "Isn't it great?"

"It's kriffing horrible," Wolffe replied, shaking his head. He sighed and stepped away from it to face the group. "I have good news. We're being dispatched to Coruscant in two rotations. This will be one of your last training sessions."

"I'm excited!" Sparks grinned. "We're finally going to leave Kamino!"

Wolffe didn't respond, moving over to the control panel. "Today we will be doing a simulation. I even have a volunteer."

"Why did I agree to this?" Karina uncomfortably asked as she slowly walked over.

Wolffe examined her before giving a satisfied nod and facing the cadets. "Your assignment today is to rescue this selected 'senator'. She is under Separatist attack."

"I'm very confused," Mistake said. "What's happening?"

"Remember the last time, where she tried to escape the two groups?" Wolffe placed a hand on Karina's shoulder. "This time, she will be unable to do so. She will be rendered practically immobile in what will be considered more accurate to an actual mission."

Karina was wearing a big, poofy dress that she kept tripping on. Apparently she had 'screwed with the results' or something last time. So she needed to be incapable escaping and she needed to be more like what they would actually encounter.

So that's why she could barely move with the tight corset and heels.

"This is stupid," Karina muttered.

Wolffe chuckled and shooed her away. "Go hide somewhere. You know what you're supposed to do. Don't tell the cadets."

"I don't get it. What's the point of this?" Fizzle questioned.

"You bring her back to me," Wolffe answered simply. "Work together."

"Thats it?" Scruffs suspiciously asked. 

"That's it," Wolffe pleasantly said. He smiled warmly, making them all shudder with fear.

Bones shrugged. "Sounds easy enough. Let's do this."

The cadets prepared, while Karina got to her hiding spot. Wolffe went to the observation room and idly rubbed at his cybernetic eye.

"Begin," Wolffe loudly said, sounding uninterested. "And if anyone hurts her, I swear to the Maker that it will be the last thing you do."