8

You're gonna see a lot of clone OCs in this.

Hehehe

Tw: Violence, alcohol, drugging.

Wolffe had a glass of water in his hand that he was staring into. 

"You good?" Sinker asked as he leaned over the table to slap Boost.

"Yes." Wolffe didn't even lecture Sinker. He was too busy staring into his drink.

"You don't seem good," Warthog remarked, taking a sip of his beer. "You hung up on someone?"

"No, he's upset that he lost the girl he was supposed to be guarding," Comet told him.

"We all were supposed to guard her!" Wolffe angrily said. "Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you were all there!"

"Hush." Sinker put his hand on Wolffe's face. "Drink your water."

Wolffe removed Sinker's hand and glared at him. "Don't touch me."

Sinker rolled his eyes. "Don't forget, men, he's making us run laps tomorrow."

"That's future me's problem." Boost held his drink in the air before chugging the rest.

Wolffe's attention was dragged away to people sitting in the table next to theirs. They had leaned in close and were talking in quiet voices.

"So it's true?" one of them asked.

"Yeah," the second replied, nodding eagerly. "Nicky did it."

Wolffe cocked his head, drinking from his glass as he listened.

"Never thought his stupid plan would work," the first one said. "Are we sure it's her?"

"Who else would it be? Her name's Karina, and what are the chances someone who looks like her with the same name would show up?"

A smile slowly grew on Wolffe's face as he put his glass down roughly, watching as they walked out the door.

"G-Guys!" Boost pointed at Wolffe's face. "It's happening!"

Warthog frowned. "Is he having a stroke?"

"Someone call a medic!" Sinker hissed. 

"Don't call a medic." Wolffe stood, glowering at them all. "I'll be back soon. Maybe."

"Where are you going?" Comet questioned.

"To deal with something." Wolffe grabbed his helmet. "If I'm not back before sunset you better be back at the ship, or I'll make sure you can't leave the ship for at least a month."

He turned without waiting for their response and followed the people who he had listened to. They went out down a path that led to the edge of the town, and Wolffe trailed after them, ducking behind walls so they wouldn't see him.

They looked around warily before entering the last building on the edge of the town. He waited a minute before also slipping inside.

Three people's heads immediately snapped up, and one of them gave the others a questioning look.

"Who're you?" 

Wolffe didn't answer, instead he raised his blaster. "I'm going to give you five minutes to bring her here. If she's not here by then, you don't want to know what I'll do to you."

"What if she's six minutes away?" the one on the left cheekily asked.

"Did I ask if you had any questions?" Wolffe demanded. "No. So shut the kriff up."