1. Find the Mysterious Lore

It's been 6 months since the disappearance of Seventeen members and most of the people felt bad about them, especially Carats and wished for their members' safety. Even though the police couldn't find anything and already closed the case, there was a girl named Y/n who was just a university student that took archeology as her main course wanting to find the 'real' truth about the case... in solo.

Y/n searched for the location of the latest news about "The Disappearance of Seventeen" from Pledis Entertainment staff, yet the information was kept secretly from anyone that wanted to find Seventeen members. Y/n was about to give up when she walked out from the Hybe Labels's building. 

Y/n: *sigh* I want to find out... The media said that the bodies of all 13 of them were never been found. There's no way they just disappeared without a trace, right?

Then, someone came out from the building.

???: You... Are you that interviewer that suddenly interviewed everyone inside just now?

When Y/n turned around, she saw Jungwon, the leader of Enhyphen.

Y/n: Mr. Jungwon... Yes, I am.

Jungwon: Why are you searching for them? I thought that Pledis employees had already came up with the statement that they disappeared?

Y/n: That's true, but I want to seek for the truth.

Jungwon stared at her for a while.

Jungwon: Are you sure about this?

Y/n: *confident* Yes.

Jungwon suddenly walked closer to Y/n.

Jungwon: *whisper* If you say so, meet me at the coffee shop nearby this Hybe building. I'll bring the rest there too.

Y/n: Why?

Jungwon: Do you want to know the truth?

Y/n just nodded silently.

Jungwon: We'll tell you what we gained tomorrow.

Y/n seemed excited.

Y/n: Alright. Thanks!

Jungwon: No problem.

The next day, Y/n and Enhyphen members gathered in the coffee shop.

Jay: So you're telling me that this girl wants to search Seventeen members?

Jungwon: Yep.

Y/n: Hello. My name is Y/n, Kim Y/n and I'm 20 years old. Nice to meet you. *Bow*

Enhyphen members bowed as well.

Jake: Oh, 20 years old? Do you... born in 2004?

Y/n: Yes.

Ni-ki: You're same age with Jungwon hyung!

Jungwon also pretty shocked about it.

Y/n: Yep. 

Sunoo: So... About the info... Anyone has one?

Sunghoon: Heesung hyung seems to have one.

Everyone lent their eyes to Heesung, who was choking while eating a cucumber. Everyone got panicked.

Jay: Heesung hyung! Are you okay?!

Heesung: Water...

Jake immediately handed him water. After he drank it, everyone sighed of relief.

Heesung: I'm okay now... 

Sunoo: Are you sure?

Heesung: *nodded* So, what's the topic again?

Jay: The info about... 'The forbidden'?

Heesung: Oh! Yeah. Wait.

Heesung then gave a file to Y/n.

Heesung: This is what we got so far, secretly by ourselves and from TXT and BTS members. We can't search them as we're idols... But since you're eager to find them and you don't have any connection to Hybe Labels,  we hope this can help you.

Y/n was so happy to receive such a big clue.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

Jake: SHHH!!! Don't get too loud.

Y/n: *lower the voice* Oh, sorry.

Jungwon: All the best on finding them! We're counting on you.

Enhyphen: Please, find them for us. Fighting!

Y/n: Yes! I'll do my best!

After the meeting, Y/n immediately went home and checked the file. There were a map and also some information about the location.

Y/n: This location... Looks abandoned... Wherever it is, I have to do it. *suddenly excited* I'm too curious. I'm so scared at the same time because I don't know what will happen and also I'll meet them face-to-face! Oh my! I have to pack my things up now.

Y/n packed her things up and started her journey to dig into the mystery by tomorrow morning.

That's all for Chapter 1! I'll continue to make more story progression for both of the story as capable as possible, so stay tuned!

PS: My Math final exam is near the corner, so wish me luck! And also maybe my story will be slowing down for a while until after 14/2, so I'm sorry for waiting... :(