7. Necessity of Memory

S.coups was unconscious on the bed at the hospital and the SVT members were taking care of him. Suddenly, S.coups's memory about the past tragedy came out in his mind.

-Flashback-

It was the day for Seventeen to have an M/V photoshoot in the huge landfield ( A/N: I don't know how to describe the place, but check out Darl+ing M/V and you got what I mean :b ) . When they were shooting their hide and seek scene, Dino saw an abandoned church nearby. He felt curious, so he wanted to go there. He got caught instantly by Seungkwan.

Seungkwan: Dino, where are you going?

Dino: *excited* I saw a church right there! *Point at the abandoned church* I want to go and check it out!

Mingyu heard the conversation and immediately involved himself in it.

Mingyu: *worried* Why? Is it safe to go there?

Hoshi teased Mingyu's fear.

Hoshi: What's wrong? Scared?!

Mingyu: *offended* No! I'm not!

Woozi fed up with everything.

Woozi: Cut it out, you two. This isn't the time for teasing.

Jun and Joshua just enjoyed the scenario. DK was also scared to go there.

DK: I don't think it's safe...

The8: *comforted DK out* calm down, DK. I know you're scared of the darkness.

DK: Actually, I'm scared of heights, not darkness.

Jeonghan: *being brave* Meh, it's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a church, what could possibly go wrong?

DK: You're right.

Wonwoo just watched them while S.coups was talking to the staff about the scene. Vernon just came to the conversation.

Vernon: What's going on here?

Joshua: Dino wants to go to that church. *Pointed out the church*

Vernon: Eh? So sudden?

Jun: It's Dino, what do you expect?

Vernon: Yeah. You're right.

Dino: *shouted to everyone* I want to go there! Who's with me?

Hoshi: Me!

DK: *hesitated* I want to go too!

Jeonghan: Yeah! Let's go for an adventure!

The rest just agreed, except for Mingyu.

Mingyu: *disbelief* What?! Are you guys serious?

Dino: Yes, hyung! Let's go together!

Mingyu: But-

Jeonghan dragged him out.

Jeonghan: No buts! Let's go!

Mingyu: Wait! I haven't finished talking yet!

Jun: Whatever, Mingyu.

Mingyu just sighed while Wonwoo was patting his back.

Wonwoo: It's alright.

Mingyu: *smiled* Thanks, Wonwoo hyung.

Wonwoo: No problem.

S.coups just realised that his team members went somewhere.

S.coups: Guys? *Searched for them* GUYS!

Jeonghan: *waved* Right here!

S.coups: *ran to Jeonghan* Where are you guys going?

Jeonghan: *pointed to that church* There!

S.coups: Why?

Jeonghan: Just our maknae curious.

S.coups: But we have to go back!

Jeonghan: Sungcheol, we just go there for a bit while. Don't worry, we'll get back there as soon as possible.

S.coups: Are you sure?

Jeonghan: *nodded* As long as we're together, we'll be fine.

S.coups hesitated at first, but then he agreed with Jeonghan.

S.coups: Alright then. Just for a while.

Jeonghan dragged S.coups with him and went together to the church. However, when they arrived there, they couldn't find the rest of the members who were already in the church.

S.coups: *concerned* Jeonghan, where are the rest?

Jeonghan: I don't know... I saw them going inside before talking to you.

S.coups: Then, where are they now?

Jeonghan just speechless as he didn't know about it too.

S.coups: Let's search for them. If they're lost, we're doomed.

Jeonghan just nodded in silent. They started walking around the church and after 17 minutes of searching, S.coups saw something shiny came from the furthest room in the hallway.

S.coups: Jeonghan! Right there!

Jeonghan: Oh! Okay!

They were fastening their steps to the shining room and when S.coups opened the door, they found a music box.

Jeonghan: A music box? Out of nowhere?

S.coups wanted to touch it, but blocked by Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: We don't know what it will do to us, better to stay away.

S.coups: But maybe it knows where the members are!

Jeonghan: Really? From a music box? Come on, it's just a music box.

S.coups: *glare* Yeah, it means that I can touch it because it won't cause any harm to us.

Jeonghan just gave in and let him through. S.coups found a note that attached to the box and read the note.

S.coups: "Wind me." *Looks at Jeonghan* Should we do it?

Jeonghan: It's up to you. I just give in to whatever will happen to us later on.

S.coups: Jeonghan- fine...

S.coups winded up the box and an eerie sound came out of it. Both of them were shocked after discovering that.

Jeonghan: What on earth is that noise?

S.coups: It sounds too weird...

Suddenly, the music box opened by itself and both of them went closer to look what was inside the box the whole time. Something pushed both of them inside out of the blue when their faces were too close to the box.

Both of them screamed loudly as they were vacuumed into the box and the box closed by itself. The thing that pushed them just smirked creepily.

???: Finally... After decades of waiting... My meal has come...

-Emd of flashback-

All of those memories made him question more about what happened to them before and what was the connection between them and you.

A/N: That's all for chapter 8! I once again ask for forgiveness for not realising earlier about not making the origins of this story and now I made it! I know, it's kinda weird to read the whole story without knowing what's the story behind the "Synopsis" itself...

Have a fun time reading my story!