12. Leaders' Change Up

Hoshi and Woozi now were in a trance state like they were being hypnotized by someone.

S.coups: Now... Do you remember everything?

Hoshi: Yeah... I do...

Woozi: Me too...

S.coups: Now... Look at each other.

Hoshi and Woozi looked at each other and their faces were getting closer without them even realizing. (You know what I mean)

S.coups: *excited, but felt cringe at the same time* Oh my...

Suddenly, someone came in.

???: What's going on here?

S.coups startled and looked at the door, same as Hoshi and Woozi.

S.coups: A-ah... We... Uhm...

Hoshi's face was so close to Woozi already when the person came in.

???: Cut it out, you two!

S.coups wanted to see the scene. (Yeah, just like all Carats want)

S.coups: *hesitate* But-

???: No. And S.coups oppa, please let them have their own minds.

S.coups: Okay...

S.coups snapped his finger. Woozi and Hoshi finally gained their consciousness. They looked at each other and Woozi immediately pushed Hoshi away because their faces were too close.

Hoshi: AAAH! *back landed to the ground* Ow...

Woozi: *disgusted* What have you done, huh?!

Hoshi: *confused* I don't know what I'm doing!

S.coups just smiled at the corner of the room.

???: I'm truly sorry for what happened. Even though it's not my doing. *glared at S.coups*

S.coups just giggled. Woozi and Hoshi looked at the person who was talking.

Woozi: Who are you? Wait...

Hoshi: You... The one that met us at the hospital...

???: Yes. It's me, Kim Y/n.

Woozi: What are you doing here? And what just happened?

Y/n: You're inside my house. And for the second question, you two almost kiss each other. That's all I could say.

Woozi: *Shouted in disbelief* WHAT?!

Hoshi's face was getting redder every second. Same as Woozi.

Hoshi: Okay then, why does S.coups here- no I mean, why did he lure us here?

Woozi: Yeah, why? *stared at S.coups*

Y/n: *sighed* S.coups oppa...

S.coups: Don't call me oppa. I know that you're younger than me, but you're my master.

Woozi and Hoshi confused about it.

Woozi: What do you mean by that? She's your master?

S.coups: I bet you're still confused about the memories that I just gave you.

Hoshi: *thinking* Hmm... Let me recall. We were trapped in that fake mansion and we gave you our lives so that you can live longer... In hope that you will let us out of there, alive or dead...

Woozi: *eyes widen* So you did it, Cheol hyung?

S.coups: No, I can't do it because you know, we can't escape ourselves from the marionette curse. The curse prevented us from escaping by ourselves and also lived freely.