3. Meet Again Differently

After hours of unconsciousness, Y/n finally woke herself up in a big and luxurious mansion. Y/n just awed by the place.

Y/n: Where am I? And what is this place? This is like my dream home... Wait, Am I dreaming? Am I dead?!

Y/n started panicking out of nowhere. She slapped her face as she heard before that a slap could help her to identify herself in  a reality or a dream. As the results of a hard slap, Y/n made her own right cheek feeling in pain. 

Y/n: Ouch! Oh well, I guess this is not a dream. But where am I? I'm not in the church anymore.

She slowly realized that something was off around her. It was like she was missing something.

Y/n: Hm? Where's my bag?! Oh no, don't tell me... I left that in that church?! NO!

Y/n was so depressed until she was about to give in. Suddenly she heard a voice calling her.

???: Welcome to our mansion, new friend!!!

Y/n immediately looked up and saw someone familiar. Someone that she searched for.

Y/n: *gasps* S.coups?!

S.coups was sitting on a table, smiled widely to Y/n. However, his composure was odd. He sat down while his hands were somehow float in the air with one of them was beside his head and the other one beside his hips. What made Y/n shocked more was his body tangled with blue strings around his wrists, arms, legs and neck. She also saw his eyes were lifeless, like corps' eyes.

Y/n: *worried* S.coups... Are you alright?

S.coups: *smiling* Of course! I'm always fine!

Y/n just speechless as S.coups twitched his head a bit. He looked like a marionette or a puppet in some sorts.

S.coups: What's your name, sweetie?

Y/n: Kim Y/n...

S.coups: *faintly voice* Oh, Kim Y/n! What a nice name you have! Wanna be friends?

Y/n: Friends?

S.coups: Yeah! Friends! I love to have a new friend!

Suddenly, S.coups's voice changed to sadder one.

S.coups: I... don't have new friends lately.... WE... don't have new friends... lately...

Y/n thought that 'we' he meant there must be referred to other Seventeen members. 

Y/n: S.coups... How long... did you stuck here?

S.coups: I don't know... I lost the track of time... Is the clock still 24 hours?

Y/n: *Nod slowly* Uh... Yes?

S.coups: Okay. Just wanna know. *smile nervously*

Y/n kept looking at him and saw his body was so skinny and his face looked so pale. She felt pity when she saw S.coups's condition after disappearing from the world for months.

Y/n: How did you stuck here?

S.coups: I don't know that too. I just... kinda lost my memory on that.

Y/n just responded with a nod. 

S.coups: *smile again* Do you want to look around this place?

Y/n: Oh? Uh... Sure! If you don't mind.

S.coups: Of course! I would love to show my new friend our home!

He jumped down from the desk and walked towards Y/n.

S.coups: *lent a hand* let's go, my new friend!

Y/n took his hand and started walking around with him. She noticed that S.coups's hand was too cold for a normal human to have, so she kept observing S.coups's behavior. His foot barely reached the floor and his body swayed from side to side while walking. They kept walking until they reached a door that says "Save Room". 

Y/n: *confused* Where are we now?

S.coups: Don't worry. You'll see.

When he opened the door, Y/n saw something unbelievable yet very creepy.

S.coups: Meet my friends... my members...

P/s: That's all for chapter 3! I'll continue the next chapter after math exam because it's just 3 days left... so wish me luck. T.T 

Have fun read the story!

-mjnb-