6. Fan or Owner?

4 months later...

All of the SVT members had a fan sign event after promoting their 'Face the Sun' album. And as usual, lots of multi fans and Carats around Korea will come there to meet their favourite idols.

DK: *sighed and looked down like he got depressed* Fan sign event.

Hoshi: Dokyeom! Dokyeom!

DK: What?

Hoshi: I got lots of tiger plushies today from our Carats!

DK: Oh. Good for you.

The8 just shook his head showing disapproval. Jeonghan and Seungkwan also joined Seoksoon's conversation afterwards. S.coups just looked at them while smiling from his seat. Suddenly, a fan came in front of him to ask him for a signature. Her appearance somehow made S.coups's body a little bit shaky.

S.coups: *looked down* What's this?

Fan: Uhm... Hello, S.coups oppa.

S.coups: *looked at her immediately* Oh! Uh, sorry. I'm truly sorry for ignoring you.

Fan: *smile* It's fine, oppa. This is my album.

S.coups: *took it from her and signed up on it* How are you?

Fan: Oh I'm fine, thanks. What about you, oppa?

S.coups: *smile* I'm fine too.

The fan however saw S.coups's hands trembling.

Fan: Are you sure about that?

S.coups: *hid his hands immediately* Yeah! I'm okay. No need to worry about anything.

Fan: Okay....

S.coups: Anyway, what's your name?

Fan: Y/n. Kim Y/n.

S.coups: Kim Y/n... Alright. Here you go. *Handed out the album back to her*

Y/n: Thank you, oppa! I love you! Bye! *Wave hand*

S.coups: I love you too! Bye! *Wave back*

After you went to another member, S.coups finally sighed of relief. He was still confused about what just happened to him a minute ago.

S.coups: What just happened to me? *Looked at you* That girl... I can sense something creepy out of her...

Out of nowhere, Hoshi was in front of him smiling.

Hoshi: *shout* Hyung!

S.coups: *flinched* Hoshi, shhh! We're in public!

Hoshi: *smiled* Oh, sorry.

S.coups: What do you want, huh?

Hoshi: Are you alright? You look so nervous.

S.coups: *looked away* Nope! I'm totally fine!

Hoshi: Stop lying to me. The other members also saw your body trembling violently. Do you need to go to the hospital?

S.coups didn't know what to say because he didn't know what happened to him either.