14. Jovial Leader

They arrived at your house as S.coups wanted DK to remember his past as well like Woozi and Hoshi.

S.coups: *opened the door* Go first, Dokyeom-ah.

DK: Thanks?

He walked into the house and S.coups was following him from the back while holding Woozi on his arms.

DK's thoughts: How can Coups hyung be so strong? He can even lift Woozi hyung's body with just one hand...

Then, someone called DK's name from afar.

???: DK!!!

DK: *shocked* Hoshi hyung! *ran to Hoshi and hugged him*

Hoshi: *relief* Finally, you're in front of me... Are you alright?

DK: *sad* No, actually. I still can't feel happiness inside.

Hoshi: *face turned into pitiful* Oh... Do you want to play with us?

DK: Play? I guess I don't have a mood right now.

S.coups: Come on, DK. You must be bored all the time before this.

DK: *annoyed* How am I supposed to play with you guys if I can't feel deeply about what we're playing? It's just waste of my time.

Hoshi and S.coups looked at each other and nodded in sync.

Hoshi: We can help you with that!

DK: *eyes lit up* Really?

S.coups: Yep! Well, maybe not us but our beloved master can!

DK: *confused* Master? What do you mean by that?

???: It refers to me.

DK looked at the person who was talking and he saw you walking into the room.

DK: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: Well, this is my house you're stepping yourself into.

DK: Oh, really? Then what's happening right now? Why did S.coups hyung appear out of the blue, Hoshi hyung is inside your house and Woozi hyung acts like a cat?

Y/n: It's their playtime.

DK: *frustrated* Yeah, I know that but what about it? What does that playtime even mean?

Y/n: Well, the "Playtime" here means it's their time to become super playful and vulnerable. It's like you become kids again, but in a different way. Their maturity and consciousness are sealed inside them and their minds are now controlled by me. I don't want them to be sad so I gave them a command to have fun and be happy all the time.

DK was speechless about it.

Y/n: But no worries. It only happens for an hour. They'll become themselves again after that.

DK: You forced them to have fun?

Y/n: It's not forcing, it's more to control them.

DK: Why? Just why?

Y/n: They're my puppet. And so do you.

DK: I'm not your puppet.

Hoshi: *enjoyed his life as a puppet* Yes, you are! All of the SVT members are her puppets! Isn't that great?

DK: It's not! We're no one's puppets! And you, y/n, let them go!

Woozi hissed again and S.coups gave a glare at DK. Hoshi gasped as he was shocked to see DK was mad at their master in front of her face.

Y/n: *almost cry* I didn't do anything...

After all of them saw you were crying, their consciousness and maturity came back. That meant the playtime was over.