10. Living Puppet

S.coups's mind went blank after receiving such a mind-blowing news as he couldn't recall anything about it.

S.coups: *curious* Then?

Y/n: I'm sorry, what?

S.coups: Then... What happened?

Y/n: Well, I don't know about you, but when I woke up, I was already outside of the abandoned church again, but the church looked like it had been burned down, just like what appeared to be in the newspaper. I just went home and I immediately got the news that you guys were being unconscious at your dance practice room and rushed off to the hospital by ambulance. Gladly that you're safe.

S.coups: Oh...

You stared at the strings the whole time. You wanted to say something about it, but you were afraid that S.coups would be mad at you. S.coups tried hard to believe that they really left that creepy place with her just like what he expected back from the place.

The strings however wanted you to realise that they belonged to you as the members' marionette curse was the reason for their existence. As time went by, they couldn't hold the excitement anymore and immediately spoke to you.

The strings: Okay, we can't take it anymore!

You and S.coups were shocked to hear the strings' voice.

S.coups: Hey!

The strings: What?! We're too bored to just waste our time, doing nothing here! Y/n, We're sorry about our attitude here, but we're here for a real talk.

You were too stunned to speak as you were still processing what just happened.

Y/n's mind: What was that? The talking strings?

The strings: Yep. That's right.

You were shocked and terrified of the response.

Y/n: You can read my mind?!

The strings: Of course! We have telepathy power so that you can enter a command from afar!

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

The strings: We know you remember us... And we're so happy that you remember...

S.coups: *Blank in mind* Huh? I don't get it.

The strings: *shaky voice like almost crying* Our master seems to remember our existence. We're so grateful that she remembered us...

Y/n: Oh... So my prediction is right... You guys are S.coups's strings controller back in the place...

The strings: *cheerful* Finally! You got it right, master!

The strings somehow became too excited and laughed until they didn't realise that they united their mind control power with S.coups's mind. S.coups started laughing too.

Y/n: *scared* S.coups oppa?!

S.coups couldn't control himself as he was being controlled by the strings spontaneously. Out of the blue, S.coups's mind and heart started feeling hurt badly.

S.coups: *suffering* Ah... Ow...

Y/n: *worried and rushed to his side* Oppa! Are you okay?

The power of the strings made S.coups's mind dizzy and his heart rate faster.

S.coups: I feel so dizzy...

Y/n: *shout to the strings* Stop laughing!

The strings immediately stopped on they were doing. S.coups finally could calm himself down. You ran to the kitchen to grab some water for him to drink.

Y/n: Here you go.

S.coups: Thanks. *Drank the water* That's just hurt too much...

The strings: *panicked* We're sorry! We forgot that we shouldn't get too excited on something...

You got curious about the situation.

Y/n: Wait, what happened just now? And Why did S.coups oppa laughs as well?

The strings: We're already united our power with his mind at the time we wrapped ourselves around him. You know, like a marionette or a puppet. You can control the doll with strings.

S.coups: *eyes widen* So that means... You're telling me that I'm a puppet now?

The strings: You already were Y/n's puppet since you were been escaped from that horrific place. That's the effect of the wish.

Y/n: The effect of the 'Wish Splitter' usage, you mean?

The strings: Yes. Since S.coups and his friends were already cursed by the beast in the shadows to become a puppet forever, they still can't escape from that curse. Instead, when you were the one that wished for them to escape the place along with you, you became their puppeteer instantly. That was the effect of using the 'Wish Splitter' spell against the machine.

You and S.coups were both jaw dropped because of the explanation.

S.coups: So that means... I'm a doll now? Or a puppet? Am I alive of dead?

The strings: You're Y/n's puppet now, same as the rest and you aren't alive or dead as puppets aren't alive in the first place anyway.

S.coups just kept silence as he didn't know how to reply to that words.

Y/n: Can their face still ageing?

The strings: Of course not! They're puppets now! Puppets are just like dolls, can't be rusted.

You were so impressed with that.

Y/n: Wait, that means you're immortal, S.coups oppa!

S.coups still didn't recover himself from all of the sudden information.

S.coups: I'm a puppet...?

The strings: That's right! And you'll obey her.

Then, the strings started using their powers again to gain control of S.coups. Their powers and S.coups were now becoming one.

S.coups: *smiled widely* Finally... Everything that was just a past came back... Now... I'm completely feeling better then ever...

You didn't understand what was going on.

Y/n: S.coups oppa?! What happened?

S.coups: Oh, don't worry. I'm just happy that all of my worries and also emptiness has been fulfilled. I actually realised that I'm half empty before, but now I'm fully myself again.

The strings vanished into the thin air.

Y/n: Where did the strings go? And why are you smiling all of the sudden?

S.coups: Don't worry. The don't have visible bodies anymore as they're becoming spirits that controls me from the inside. And also, I'm smiling because... I actually don't know why but it's wholesome.

Y/n: *suspicious* Okay?

S.coups: Don't worry, Y/n. I understand everything now and I'm so happy that you really used my life wisely. And yes, I'll obey you, my master. *Bow*

Y/n: *embarrassed* Wait, don't call me that. It's awkward...

S.coups: Don't be shy. I won't do anything to you. Ah! The rest don't know yet about this! They should know about this too, right, master?

Y/n: *felt awkward* Yeah. Please don't call me master. Just Y/n.

S.coups: Alright! Y/n it is!

Y/n: So... What now?

S.coups: Let's make an encounter for the rest...

Continue on chapter 11...

A/N: Alright! That's the chapter 10! I know, I know. It should be a 'short story ' and I accidentally make it TOO LONG... I'm sorry. I'll change it to just 'Horror FF' later. Anyway, happy reading!